Natalie

Jem

As a non-Nat fan... I think she did terrific... like others I am glad she didn't win because Matt has manipulating her down to a T.

I think she moved up in James eyes and he respects her for her.

I would imagine that Nat will not be anybodys pawn anymore, regardless of Matt doing whatever.

(Good job Nat)

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is the most unpredictable bb hg ever

amber was a wierdo but nats has her beat

with amber you could tell what drove her decision

with nats decision they are made on the fly

Natalie would have beaten any of the other sequestered hgs if they had been voted back in. It's her own fault for voting James back in though ...I guess.

James did have an advantage in this comp with his bicycling experience...requires a lot of endurance and ability to tolerate pain....but she did amazingly well. I knew she was tough...but she was far tougher than I thought.

I still can't stand her...but found myself rooting for her to beat James....I guess I like to root for the underdog. I can't stand Chelsia and James...just too skeevy and Chels is just pure evil. James shouldn't have even been an option for hgs to vote back in ...imo...should have been left up to us viewers to decide.

I read in live feeds that he gave her a massage last night....something about him using a roller and it squeaking a lot.

I guess he didn't want to actually have to touch her...;)j/k

Well Nat... Can I just say... you had me... a total nonfan... moved to tears last night! You did awesome in that challenge!

I still wonder if you aren't the "transsexual" rumored to be on BB...not because of your physical appearance.. you are beautiful..... but because of your conversations... about being a virgin... than having an abortion... filling cups with your vajajay.. and the comments about Chelsea's genitalia... women usually don't diss another females's genitalia... nor do they normally discuss lost/missing tampons knowing that many have live feeds. (Are you trying too hard to sell yourself as female?... or are you really that naive? ) Of course, I am so disgusted by Matty's using you for a "BJ", and then arrogantly smiling and waving to the camera.. that I could just be hoping you are because I think ... that would be the best comeuppance for that arrogant little shyster!! LOL!

On the other hand... the "full term abortion" could be a live birth... which would coincide with the breast milk... unless it's the result of hormone imbalance/hormone replacement therapy.

As for your intelligence... You are obviously very creative.. and creativity and intelligence usually travel together.

Whatever your "schtick" is , I do like your positive personality... even though you are certainly a "chatterbox"... Even tho, I found it entertaining when you were up on your pole and disco ball... I can't help but wonder if the ongoing chatter wasn't a "strategy" to make your opponents..jump!! LOL!

I believe you are an awesome actress, because you haven't just fooled the houseguests... I think you've fooled the majority of people who are BB fans.. and because I just can't buy into your naive, gullible, desperate Matt stalker,

chattynatty act. In fact, I wonder if the whole couples thing isn't a mix of actors and real players... LOL! That would be the greatest twist! Unless, you all signed up as couples/teams... and BB switched it up on you as they did Ryan and Jen...another great twist...

Anyway... I'm proud of you... whatever your real deal is....I've moved from despising your BB character, to becoming a total NATFAN!! But... as much as my opinion of your BB character has changed... no offense... I am definitely rooting for Chelsia to win this whole thing.. with Sharon winning second place.

In the event that you're not an actress, I want to say... you are right Nat... it doesn't matter about your past.. your sins are between you and God... not you and the nation... and there is nothing He can't/won't forgive except blasphemy against the Holy Spirt.... so you go girl.. regardless of your past.. when you ask for forgiveness, you are forgiven...and it's not mine or anyone else's forgiveness that you need to survive in this world.

I for one havent been a big fan at all of this girl. Kinda liked some of the abuse she has recieved. But after watching her on that ball last night , at about the 4 hour mark I actually for a brief moment was very proud of and for her. The chick did good. Just hope she realizes that the "boys" are idiots. And left her there to save everyone. With that said I do realize when she recovers from last nights hoh , she will be right back to spilling her guts to everyone and screwing up everyone eles game. This was my moment of niceness for Nat. Probably wont happen again this season. :grin2:

Natalie did a hell of job. She was fantastic. I wish James had not come back into the house because he was determined to win. He will win this season because he is very strong of body and mind. I can't stand him though.

Nat did good lastnight but i feel sorry for her. she is gonna be so ashamed of herself when she finds out that matt is not her soul mate! she is such an idiot ,can she not see past the end of her nose :animated_shocking:

another nat is a victim thread

I hated it when she made the remark "my partner" when she was sayin of course I m gonna stick with my partner, excuse me sweetie, this is a singles game now, Matt the ass wipe is no longer your partner nor has he ever been in your cornor, I feel no sympathy for her, she is ridiculous, and that look of glee she had at the announcement of James bein put up cause Matt was holding her hand and acting all cozy, she was acting like she had done something great, I am sorry but that is one mentally disturbed girl, she needs help, and all that DRAMA that I have read about her losing 2nd to James, to me that is just what it is DRAMA, she creates it because she wants the attention, and the minute she found out her dear Matty,(barf) had kissed Sharon, she wanted Sharon OUT, what?? How about putting his ass out?? and he taking him off for a talk was just another ploy at testing his so called feelings he has for her, ridiculous, she wanted information and validation, so she could just have him eventually kiss up to her when his antics and what is happening is all just a bunch of use and abuse. This girl just floors me,shaking head,lol

fatcat you expressed my thoughts on Natalie perfectly!

When Julie Chen was questioning Natalie about Matty he was behind her making faces like no no no we are not a couple.

worst them amber imho

I still don't see how matt is the bad guy when he has told her a billion times he's not into her and he still leeches onto him and calls him her parter. If you aren't into someone you aren't into someone. James was tellin matt last night that "You won't find a girl that cares about you that much" Just b/c she's obsessed w/ him doesn't mean he should freaking be w/ her. He just doesn't like the girl and she won't take no for an answer.

i agree

nat is no victim

She's going to find a guy who is going to bring great harm to that girl. And I'd love to feel bad for her but hell, she is an adult who pays taxes, ties her own shoes, owns her home and makes other big girl decisions. A walking statistic.

Archived