Natalie

Jem

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she isnt a victim

but almost 95% of post here has her as one

matt not once have said he liked as more than a partner

I don't care about how she was raised or how she was abused she is not a victim. She makes her own choices. Now she might be brain damaged.

I think it is the minority that thinks she is a victim.

i don't think she's a victim...but i do think she did well. it is what it is. i just think she showed a lot of heart and determination in last night's competition. i don't think she's a victim at all. she can control her reactions to other people, and i hope she begins to where matt is concerned, because i think she has the strength to do that, if she can only change her mindset. she said to matt one time something like " you treat me like crap, but i think i'm a ? needle in a haystack"...meaning she feels she has value...i guess. i just don't think she REALLY believes that. and wish she did.

i see it as majority

the minority think she isnt a victim

thats true :lol:

one thing that puzzle me about nat

is i hear allltime she is playing for matt

but if she truly playing for matt

why in hell did she vote for james back in the house?

it seem to me she is not truly playing

for matt as most think

jmho

I think in her warped state of mind she thinks"MATTY' wil take her with him and because she has no self-esteem or confindece she thinks she needs her strong "ace in the hole"No puns plz.lol) to carry her along. I think she thinks she is playin the game for herself, but if she keeps runnin at the mouth to Matt with every thing that is goin on he is gonna bamboozle her sure as hell. I think most folks on this board hold no sympathy for her and know she is a loony tune, my feminine nature cringes when I see her runnin behind Matt like a little puupy beggin for a pet, he has said straight up he is with no one and has no love vibes with any one in the house, natalie of course excludes herself from that statement. Now just cause matt has been straight up does not make him any kind of nice guy, he is a low worm, and I want to see him kicked to the curb, I will dance with glee when that happens,lol

Exactly fatcat. Matty knows that he has her wrapped around his finger, and that she will do anything for him. The girl is highly delusional. She just needs to open her fricken eyes, and see what he is doing to her.

when Matt was tellin her if you aren't for me you are against me , that was a purely phsycological way to approach Natalie, he knows how to passively agressively pull her chain and make her stick with him every time, it is sick, and I do not think she has the mental capicity at this point in time to turn on him, we will see, she is sure gettin played, you would think her intuition would be kickin it , I know mine would be screamin,lol

i cant knock matt for using mind tricks

if it works

do it

well mind tricks is one thing and one way, but when he knows deep down that she really is hung on him he should try to not hook her in the way he does, that is cruel, he is sooo subtle about it, and that makes me think this is not a nice person and I certainly can't call him a MAN, I mean it's like Boogie all over again, but even more disgusting, puke smilie,lol

the difference in the two pairs is that Erica knew he was playin her and I do not think she thought she had a snowballs chance at the big money so she let him take her to 2nd place, Natalie is straight out hung up on Matt, and somehow in her skewed thinking thinks Matt will take her and she will win, poor thing!!!!The only difference also is Matt doesn't even have to kiss up on her like boogie did Erica, all he has to do is push her away,lol

lol matt cant help he got paired up with a nutcase

i think however partner was she'll be the same way

maybe not adam :lol:

no doubt she is lookin for love and not the cash, but Matt on the other hand if he had been hooked up with a stronger female I doubt he could get away with his lame bs, come on his shennagians are "Worst bullshi**er ever,101",lol

looks like slimeball/weasel i dont know how far he go but will be a power player as long he in the house

my original post on matt before he enter the house

Archived