Natalie

Jem

Didn't she say she was pregnant when she had the boob job? She didn't want them to know she was pregnant and kept it a secret to they would go ahead with it. She had her 2nd abortion after the boob job.

Correct me if I am wrong.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, she was pregnant when she had the boob job. She used her boyfriends urine so they wouldn't know she was pregnant. If I'm not mistaken, it was before she had her second abortion.

When I read on the boards what she has done (both the big things in her life and how she conducts herself in the house), I am disgusted and appalled, but when I see her on TV, I just feel sorry for her.

I agree I too feel so sorry for her. She is not all that bright. Um 27 letters in the alphabet!

I thought before all surgeries it is not urine but blood that they use to test for anything and everything needed to know before they cut.?

I adored her sweetness but I'm a bit tired of her personality changing depending on who she's around...I found it hilarious that her "side" claimed they said nothing bad about Sheila and it was all the other side yet Natalie was the only one to mock Sheila constantly

I think the only one who has not talked any BS about Sheila is herself.

Nat is a sweet girl but come on she at times can appear to be very smart but then she turns and falls in to the Jock or cheerleader mentality. Lets face it jocks were never known for their brains and she is very atheltic. Now dont get me wrong not all jocks are that way but the stereo typed ones are. I just hate the way she lets guys use her like she does. THINK Nat come on use your noodle and win the game girl...

I think the only one who has not talked any BS about Sheila is herself.

you are wrong, nat talked trash about sheila all the time

I dont think you got that one right UVP I was saying that no one BUT Sheila has talked crap about her but herself. That means Nat has too and that everyone has done their fair share for slinging it at Sheila. But then again Sheila has really opened the door up on herself. If you give no one any amo then there will be nothing to fire at you.

my bad lol

Archived