James

CeCiMom

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to see someone who's playing the game get evicted before non-players. To make it worse, another bump-on-a-log HG will more than likely take his place. Woo-hoo

I may have to cheer for Natalie because she's actually playing the game, now.

Haven't read the feeds yet, No time. But I'm still LMAO just thinking about it!

Sicking Nataho on Sharon about smooching the Matthole is flippin' poetic!!

She-hag dropped the dime. But I don't think she had planned on Nataho going postal about Sharon. HAHAA! It's classic!

If James stays in the house It's because of the Matthole's philandering ways! His own 'playa' plan will shank him in the house!

bwwaaahaaahaaahahaahahaaaaa!!!

Don't mess with Matty or you'll be a gone.lmao. Looks like it's goodbye Sharon....... Nat cracks me up..

i have to admit i'm a little torn :animated_scratchchin:

James is my Favorite HG still (even after everything) so i want him to stay...

but.... :unsure:

my only shot at getting any real points in this weeks predictions is if he gets evicted...

I can't wait to find out what happens, BTW Nat and Shelia are ruling the game by 'ping ponging' back and forth this week. what is this the third time they've switched sides this week?

Natalie won't be able to keep her mouth shut about her "master plan" and Matty will end up talking her out of it.

If Nat doesn't tell on herself then Sheila will. Those two talk way too much in the house.

I still think it's 4-2 James going home.

You mean he'll let her give him a BJ. :lol: And, THEN she'll vote the way he wants... :rolleyes:

Oh wait... James is an idiot... he just told Adam what's going down.

James is pretty smart. He's trying to convince them to save him by saying that whomever wins pov should put him and Matt up next week and let them go head to head. That way the other HGs are safe and don't have to worry about being nominated. Matt isn't going for it. He asked, "how does that help me?" James response (in front of everyone), " it doesn't, but it helps everyone else".

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: so true, but really these people are somthin else,lol

Elle:James is pretty smart. He's trying to convince them to save him by saying that whomever wins pov should put him and Matt up next week and let them go head to head. That way the other HGs are safe and don't have to worry about being nominated. Matt isn't going for it. He asked, "how does that help me?" James response (in front of everyone), " it doesn't, but it helps everyone else".

I have to admit James is being really smart with his campaigning ... But it looks as if Matty's ego isn't as big as James thought cause Matty ain't going for it ... LOL ... I don't blame Matty cause I wouldn't either ...

have a nice bike ride home

Archived