Amanda Fainted

Marty

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I heard them say Amanda had the swollen lips from falling face first, I would like to know what happend to Allison too... Did she start beating the crap out of herself, to get the attention back on her???

Fri 7:26 PM BBT: Apparently something happened to Alison as well - setsuna

Alex is talking to the people in the hot tub and backyard talking about how he didn't recognize Alison when he came in and her face had come it in hives, her lips swelled up so she couldn't speak well and was crying and upset.

------

Apparently so..

lol bbfandoug,

If she is diabetic then it's AMANDA who is responsible for her glucose testing, not BB. If she is insulin dependent then I am sure that someone with the feeds would have seen her injecting herself at some point. In this case, BB should have glucose tabs in the house or the freakin idiots aka roommates could have got her a glass of orange juice.

She may have not known she has this condition and it is quite possible that her blood sugar became low and she is hypoglycemic and people most certainly go into shock with hypoglycemia.

Maybe she's epileptic, maybe first time seizure...there could be numerous reasons, but if it has never happened before to her then she should go to the hospital to be checked out. If this has happened before then she should have been responsible and tell them about her illness.

Hey what happened to the extensive medical testing that the producers do that I've been hearing about. Hogwash...they want sex machines and exhibitionist on this show and they don't care about anyone's mental or physical health.

BTW - there should always be a dr on alert there, especially with these crazy bastards in the house...anything can happen.

Hey what happened to the extensive medical testing that the producers do that I've been hearing about. Hogwash...they want sex machines and exhibitionist on this show and they don't care about anyone's mental or physical health.

BTW - there should always be a dr on alert there, especially with these crazy bastards in the house...anything can happen.

I agree Ginger!

OMG...........this will be the "sickest" BB yet!

I don't like Allison, so I guess I should say that she probably gave herself the hives just to get an advantage in the game.

You know, people will feel some empathy for her, like real people usually do.

I think if there's one thing everyone knows about this group/////////they aren't capable of empathy or sympathy.

YIKES!

If she were eating the slop, her blood sugar would be fine. I think she should be told that she will need to consume enough slop to maintain a healthy blood sugar or she can leave. She certainly shouldn't be allowed to eat fruit or anything else. It isn't medically necessary. The slop is nutritionally sound and will prevent a lapse in her blood sugar. PLUS she could also supplement it with powdered protein shakes. No special treatment is needed.

It isn't BB's fault if she neglects to take care of herself.

Alex is talking to the people in the hot tub and backyard talking about how he didn't recognize Alison when he came in and her face had come it in hives, her lips swelled up so she couldn't speak well and was crying and upset.

Allergic reaction to something. What is going on there?

Maybe Amanda had an allergic reaction too and went into anaphylaxis, since it's reported she couldn't breathe.

Uhhhmmmm..Hell and brimstone in that house?

If you ask me I would say Natalie is next for sure!

:marie: Ok I just saw Amanda on you tube.....If that girl is faking........she is the best actress on earth! There is NO F-ing way she was faking. It was real! I hope that she is going to be ok!

:pixiedust:

No, Van, I am NOT saying Allison is faking it..............

what I'm saying is that if I followed your logic and Francis's logic, I would accuse her of faking because I don't like her.

I don't naturally assume anyone is faking an illness. I think it's illogical to do that unless you have some proof.

:sherlockani: Do you?

Archived