• matt
    • alex
    • james
    • ryan
    • adam
    • parker
    • havent decided yet

who is the villain?

that is funny, if I could have also picked a female I would have said Jen, I picked Matt, I think he is a butt head already,lol

So far, there aren't enough brain cells in this group to determine who will be the villian. They are all going to cut their own throats, imho.

:marie: I picked Matt, I can't stand how he talks, and wants BJs from the females that are on the block! Amanda came in a short second.

Good point joy! :giggle:

:pixiedust:

I wouldn't consider a man-whore a villian. Until I get a good reason why Sharon is back, she's my villian. Now that she's back, she's "fighting for Jacob"? WTF?? I thought you "hated" him. The whole storyline smells of last season so, she's my villian. Besides after 8 seasons what about the "back-dooring" process do you understand?

amanda was my choice

jen and parker were my second choices

I haven't read the feeds or really kept up since the first episode, but it was funny (reassuring) to see that the person I picked is winning biggest villain so far. I don't know if he's done anything since the night he got a "valentine's gift," but the guy is just a prick that gives himself too much credit.

:sherlockani:

OMG.............it is going to be Joshua, hands down...........he so EASILY looks people in the eye and lies. He could be trashing people (usually Amanda) behind their back and then just smile and agree when talking to them. He is SO jealous of anyone getting attention..........wants the cameras focused on his fake "boo-hoo"ing after N left...........like he "fell in love" in the 3 minutes he knew him. I think N left because he knew what was coming from this guy and he wanted NO part of it!

a thread where jen is not winning

what is going on folks lol :animated_rotfl:

I voted Matt. I am more disgusted with Matt. I have a son and another son on the way. If my boys EVER treat a female that way I'll be smacking them on the head with a rolling pin!!!

OMG...........I doubt your sons will come home and tell you mj!

And, let's face it, it takes 2 to tango..........not sure how many young men are going to turn it down.........esp. since she's offering with no strings att'd!

very true ivgal....I would be mortified too to hear about any of thier sexual experiences. LOL I just hope that between myself and my husband we can teach them to respect women.

I know natalie is just as much too blame. She is a freaking IDIOT to let this happen to herself....he just gives me the creeps though...so I'm just a little more disgusted with him. Even though they are both pretty pathetic in my book.

Archived