Joshuah

Angelo Joe

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think his behavior was awful... I could've handled all the yelling and calling out..but he made it way to personal with the comments about her dad.. I was kind of liking him before, but now I hope he goes soon.

LOVE HIM! can't wait til he wins this

I can not stomach someone that calls a woman a c*nt and puts so much stupid drama out there. I though he was going to hit Amanda last night.

Sorry I hope he is history soon.

haha she was biggest trouble maker in my eyes

He's just keeping people on their toes and getting into their heads. He's playing the game and making it obvious.

He never liked Amanda to begin with and I still think Neil's departure had something to do with Amanda, or she said something that just made Josh see red. Besides it isn't like amanda is not an uber-bitch.

I'm with you April. Josh is still one of my favorites. Amanda is the biggest drama queen in the history of BB. He was just helping her get the attention she so deperately craves. I dont think he said or did anything worse than [sarcasm]our beloved [/sarcasm] Dick did last year.

Just watched the fight again and IMO, Josh's blow out was middle school level comical. Still hope he wins!

I voted Josh would be the biggest villian...........so, it didn't surprize me much.

None of what Amanda did had anything to do with him. He's just jealous of her airtime.

And, he didn't just "blow up".........he had this plan brewing for awhile.........he was just waiting to make sure someone else was with him and Chelsia gave him the perfect opening. Chelsia was talking about things that had been done to her.......Josh was just attacking, trying to be a hurtful as possible.......the "like her father" noose comment was sick and way below the belt. He's fighting for airtime and will do whatever he can to get it.

He already commented on the titles his outburst would get on U-Tube.

In a cast full of trashy people, he's at the bottom of the dump.

I completely agree with April... Honestly I have heard worst things in my life then what Joshuah has said on this show. As I may not completely agree with the father comment, I don't hold it against him because I myself have said things in the heat of the moment. He is one of my favorite people this season.

Ah yes... translate us liking him and calling out amanda as us 'admiring it'

You all act like people have never said these kinds of things. Do you see people holding Alex's dad over his head? No, because Alex doesn't feel the need to bring it up every day of every minute WITH A DIFFERENT STORY EACH TIME.

I am totally rooting for Josh and I think amanda deserved EVERY SINGLE WORD of it.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything personal...........I just think that sometimes we get so caught up in our fav's that we excuse behavior we would never excuse otherwise.

Personally, I don't think it was in the heat of the moment-there was nothing being done to him, I think he was planning it and just waited for what he thought was the right time. I guess we'll see down the line if it was a good move for him or not.

Archived