Joshuah

Angelo Joe

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pre bb i thought he was not gossping type of gay guy like say joe/beau

boy was i wrong

ive been recording the after dark episodes and just got around to his BLOWUP from the other night ... i gotta say that is one of the greatest BB outbursts i've seen in a while... reminds me of nakomis that one night from a few seasons ago. pure drama it was GREAT this is what BB is all about huge fights tons of drama and chaos

great stuff i applaud joshua for delivering great TV

The fat pig was at it again. Seriously he says Amanda is ugly but in reality his face looks like over groomed dog that is choking on a bone. His fat rolls bulge out of his shirts and his annnoying helium voice is enough to drive one crazy. He and Ms> I always smell garbage should take a good look in th emirro and stop being os jealous.

If there hadn't ben a good blow up we'd all be complaining how booooooooooring it is. HOWEVER. That doesn't diminish how much nastier some HG's are than others. Josh is one of those attention mongers who will say anything to be SEEN or HEARD.

Dear Doughboy, did you not know how yesterday the C word is? That no matter how hard you try, you'll never be as pretty as the ugliest woman? Occur to you you'll be leaving the BBH and people will point at your oh so tarnished tiara?

tsk tsk

In response to all the Joshuah-Dick comparissons...it really is easy to throw the most hurtful things in someone's face in the heat of the moment, which is what Josh did. I'm not saying it's right, it really isn't. It's low and cruel, but at least he was genuinely angry. Dick was just gross with his comments about wishing Jen would be raped up the @ss which he would say often while being completely coherrent. I can't imagine either being that horrible in real life and can only chalk it up to being carried away for a moment...a moment where you're locked away from the rest of the world, forced to co-exist with strangers.

Josh is apologizing to Amanda. She said to him he doesn't need to apoligize. :animated_scratchchin:

She is trying to swing him to vote out Ryan and Allison. I think he is telling her that he is voting out Jen and Parker.

WTF is Allison smoking?..........telling chubs how handsome he is (?) YUCK!

and Amanda did not "pass the pic" to everyone but him.........people were asking to see it. He's consumed with Amanda fever.

Chubs is wiggin out because he can't have a cookie.........Boo Hoo.

And, last night he's telling Al about his parents sending his lover flowers from him and how in love he is with someone outside........what was all the drama about Neil, who he loved madly after 3 minutes and cried his eyes out for when he left.........

keep a knife under your pillow, houseguests............... there's a PSYCHO in the house!

pre bb i thought he was not gossping type of gay guy like say joe/beau

boy was i wrong

If he wasn't the true drama queen that he is, he'd be sitting on the couch watching the show like the rest of us and then posting on Morty's how there just isn't enough gay people on BB.

I feel sorry for Sharon, First she's evicted because of Jacob. And now she's most probably going to be evicted due to "Puff the magic drag-queen."

Seriously, Someone feed that boy a midol! He's so bloated!

:smilielol:

I actually miss Dustin he was at least in shape.

Archived