Joshuah

Angelo Joe

I liked ED but I didn't like things he did but I NEVER remember him telling someone to commit suicide like their family member did...the only thing I remember being brought up in regard to family members is to Amber when he said "I bet your daughter is very proud of you."

Josh's hatred towards Amanda makes no sense to me...she is annoying but he acts like she's vastly different from others in the house and that's not the case

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the fact that Josh called Amanda out and called her a vagina-- well the not so nice term for it!

I think it was cruel of him to make the comment about her dad. I am sure its very difficult for Amanda as i think by what i have heard and seen she blames herself somewhat for her dads suicide as he called her just before he killed himself and basically said -- you never answer your phone when i really need you-- she even said that she thinks if she would have talked to him he would not have killed himself.

But i still like Josh and i think he had just had it with Amanda and all her backstabbing stuff. She seems a bit of a ditz when they were trying to make her realize that whatever a team says or does they are basically one entitiy not individuals and what affects one affects the other.

It's beyond me how anyone thinks what Josh said was just or "coming"...I completely think the first part of the fight was completely warrented because so many people were fed up...do I like all the names thrown around? No but once again, it was boiling over...but the comment about her father has been mentioned more than JUST this time by Josh and it's sickening me beyond words...and not only that, but apparently he's saying more rounds of it are coming today...wow...his family must be so proud

:marie: I don't like Amanda, she's a pain in the butt, calling her out is ok, but using the suicide of her father, and making mean comments more than once about it, just shows the kind of person Josh truly is. Yeah, Dick went off the deep end several times, but he never got this low! I don't like Josh.....but I didn't like him before any of this "suicide" $h!t came up. I found him to be a very angry person. You can love him or hate him.....I don't care! jmho

:pixiedust:

Funny, I have not seen the postings of "it's an act" and "she deserves it" yet. Maybe he is a better actor than previous houseguests, but I still think he has stooped just as low. No one knows what can hurt a person. Is it okay to say nasty things because they hurt less to some people? It's a personal judgment call.

Josh is Josh and no free passes for him this season.

Josh's comment .. "Just like her dad" was over the top, However, let us not forget that Amanda has been sh*t stirring for 10 days, And if you watch the feeds, you would notice that Josh spends almost all his evening time sitting in the hot tub. He's stated several times that the hot tub is a 'drama free zone.' Yet Amanda goes out there every single night and tries to gossip and stir the crap while in the hot tub. (Natalie isn't innocent in this regard either.)

I really don't think he 'planned' it. I think the guy just lost his temper and totally snapped. When Chelsia came out and confronted Amanda and she stood there in the hot tub and LIED about what she had and had not said right in front of him. And then, She swore on her father. Seems to me, By doing that , she opened that door.

If you continually bring something like that up it's going to be used against you eventually. And that's not nice, and it borders on 'sick.' But come on, It's BB and they're playing for 1/2 a million. I think they'll do and say pretty much anything at this point.

It's been mentioned before, ED set a precedent. So here we go. Low blows, Emotional attacks, Gang ups, It's no holds barred!

I also believe that ED would have used any weapon in his arsenal against Jen.

The only real difference is Jen didn't tell him too many emotional/private details about herself.

So he didn't have any real emotional buttons to push.

It's naive to assume he wouldn't have used those same tactics if he had the knowledge of what triggers to use though.

I also believe that ED would have used any weapon in his arsenal against Jen.

The only real difference is Jen didn't tell him too many emotional/private details about herself.

So he didn't have any real emotional buttons to push.

I totally agree with that statement...

Josh says the hot tub is a drama free zone...how hypocritical since he is the king/queen/??? of drama who loves to gosssip and stir the pot.

He is the epitome of douchebag and cowardness. He reeks of loserness and he shrugged off when Amanda said she will forgive him. F' that piece of crap.

To me, Josh is a flaming queen and is jealous of anyone who gets more attention then him. He wasn't angry and there was no reason for him to attack Amanda who has done and said nothing about him. He just wanted to go off on her and Chelsia opened the door for him when he saw that people were going in the mood for a lynch mob. He just wanted his 15 minutes of fame and he wants to run the house like his predecesor queen Dustin. But, he's much nastier and more devious than Dustin will ever dare to be. He's a bully and I can't wait for him to get his.

I really didn't like any of those people in the house at first, but he and Chelsia (whom I also dislike now), made me feel sorry for Amanda. Now I hope she turns this whole thing around and wins.

Exactly my sentiments.................it was all about Josh getting attention. And from what I've seen, Amanda has not been the only one stirring the pot............Nat's been running all over the place telling everone everything someone tells her...............Josh and Sharon sit in the hot tub trashing everyone.......Sheila and Allison sit on their couch doing the same.............the only thing Amanda did different was grab the spotlight.

That's why Josh went after her, not because he was avenging the other house members.

I'm not crazy about any of them, as I posted earlier, a cast full of trashy people......he just showed he's at the bottom of the pile.

Just a thought...Who is Josh to be the judge of what a C--- is. It is a very ugly word and in the long run, he will pay for his diva stunt. Amanda never really did anything to him, he just wanted the "atta girl" for himself. I think everyone except Chelsia was embarassed and maybe a bit shocked at his rant. I really tried to give him a chance, but what a loser. Showed his true colors. I am 40+ and have never spoken to anyone like that before in my entire life.

"Josh's comment .. "Just like her dad" was over the top, However, let us not forget that Amanda has been sh*t stirring for 10 days, And if you watch the feeds, you would notice that Josh spends almost all his evening time sitting in the hot tub. He's stated several times that the hot tub is a 'drama free zone.' Yet Amanda goes out there every single night and tries to gossip and stir the crap while in the hot tub. (Natalie isn't innocent in this regard either.)

I really don't think he 'planned' it. I think the guy just lost his temper and totally snapped. When Chelsia came out and confronted Amanda and she stood there in the hot tub and LIED about what she had and had not said right in front of him. And then, She swore on her father. Seems to me, By doing that , she opened that door.

If you continually bring something like that up it's going to be used against you eventually. And that's not nice, and it borders on 'sick.' But come on, It's BB and they're playing for 1/2 a million. I think they'll do and say pretty much anything at this point. "

I'm with crusty here, i still like Josh and i absolutely don't think he planned it....she stirs the pot every day....

Boy, I wish I knew what show you are all watching, as far as Chelsia it's just pure jealousy against Amanda, you can tell by the way Chelsia is ALWAYS talking about Amanda, plus James made a comment the other night joking I guess, but who knows that Chelsia could stand to loose a few pounds so add that to the jealousy and there you have last night, then Josh, I saw that coming as soon as Neil left the show with all his arrogant trash talking!

And Natalie, oh yes, I thought I was the only one who saw that crap happening with stirring the pot.

She's supposed to be in Amanda's Alliance, but I keep seeing her only sitting with the group and talking strategy and then going back and forth with Both Groups! Plus, from the start of the show, she reminds me of this kooky lady that plays on Mad Tv. Any one know who I'm talking about?

Whoaaa...lol I think it's Amanda who is jealous of Chelsia with how the guys act around her...that's why she's taken the opportunity to find reasons to put Chelsia on the block [aka that a guy who is flirting with her is apparently her brother]

But since this is about Joshuah, it IS possible for him to like a girl in there because I remember in his interview that he was talking about being bisexual but I haven't seen him mention that yet in the house

hmmmmmmmmmm...............Josh with a girl :wub:

IMO...........that angry, diva, tirade wasn't the first time he went off on a female..........this guy has some major female hatred inside, just bubbling to the surface...............

You see how Fattyjosh blows everything out of proportion when it comes to Amanda. She brought the picture of her dad and brother out to Chelsia and then everyone started saying let me see and he went in the house (obviously feeling guilty) and said she was out there saying, "look at my dad's picture, see, look at my dad's picture". Showing everyone the picture instead of him. She didn't even say that. Saying it was her latest little trick. That's she's trying to get everyone to hate him for saying what he said. That's his guilt. LOL He's so pathetic.

Wow more mean comments in regard to her father from Josh...I can't believe he isn't letting it go and it's beyond me at this point

In case people didn't see, Amanda got the picture of her brother & father together in uniform and went outside to show everyone and she was handing it to everyone but Josh so he went inside because he felt she was doing it to make him look bad and after he mentions that, Sheila says "He looks like her but she's a little darker" and she goes "Too bad for her" and Sheila and Allison ignored that and kept talking about her father and he then chimes in with "You win some, you lose some"........why? WHY is that necessary from him?

I couldn't believe Josh's tirade on Sunday night. She may be a pain, but he just erupted out of nowhere. Boom!!

And the language he called Amanda. I don't care how much she annoyed him (and all of them) what he called her is vile. Plus, when she said goodnight to him he again cursed her. Guess the man who would be on soaps (ha, let's be real) isn't helping his public image as much as he thinks he is.

Josh is a fat smoo.....The gay world should be ashamed of him.....he is fat and pudgy like a girl....when Allison told him he was georgous I don't know how she said it with a straight face (I realize she is campaigning but give me a break)....Soap Opera Star....maybe the fat pizza delivery boy.

All my gay friends here in Florida hate him.

Archived