Is Big Brother Rigged?

yadayadayada

Maybe posters should just be permitted to talk about the thread topic without being called out every other post.

i agree... cause people that like dick get called out and people that hate dick get called out. apparently nobody is ready to fully move on to other shows... and are still stuck on BB for whatever reasons....

SOOOOO for Pete's sakes people...ya think we can act our ages? or should we all act like dick's relatives and continue to kick sand at each other?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone doesn't wish to discuss bb any longer, they're free to bypass this forum, this thread, and not read or post.

I, along with others, have every right to express our opinions, share links, and talk about Dick or the possibility of his cheating without being jumped on every...single...time.

Please, will people stop with the 'show is over', 'get over it' posts.

If you don't want to discuss bb8, then don't. Don't even read the thread, bypass it altogether - the topic is quite clear in the heading. I KNOW the show is over, we're discussing whether the show was rigged. The televised season may be over, but the speculation is not.

Seems Zach feels the same way as I do about the AP. i felt this way when the twist was announced, well i didnt know who it would favor, but knew it would be used to help certain people along

What were you thinking when Julie announced that Eric was the America Player?

I think that slanted the game very unfairly. It was a very DUMB idea by the producers of the show to have this twist. It made the game completely unfair to many players and favored the Donato's in many regards. I cant believe that there were so many rules broken this year in big brother 8, and no one did anything about it in production. It upsets me to see a formidable game like this slanted with horrible creative development.

source

http://realityratpack.com/ubbthreads2/ubbt...age=0#Post64419

Thanks for the link, Talker... very interesting... wish they would have asked him directly about all the Donato cheats, but I think he summed up his opinion of Dick quite nicely here:

How in the world did you tolerate Dick's taunting in the Bunny Hop?

Dick is a 44 year old 12 year old. He is the lowest form of life and obviously is uneducated. Ever see Water boy ??? Visualize and attack. haha. Dick was just a little person there. He couldn

ap ended up favoring dick...but america could have favored, i don't know, dustin. or zach. i wonder if zach would complain if it had favored him. i find zach's post show interviews to be very contradictory. he seems to say different things on different days. there are minor changes in the game every year. their motto is "expect the unexpected"...so i think it's kind of naive if you don't.

Thanks for the link, Talker.

Still like Zach. He's insightful, honest, smart, and has way more class than the Donatos. He'll do well in his future endeavours. As a matter of fact, in support, if he's selling some of those Dolphincrash tees on the 28th, I may just buy one.

ETA: ranjake -- Personally, as I've said here before, I don't think America's Player was America at all. It was all about who the producers favoured, IMO.

nah ranjake.. your not alone with your thinking. i think its that we are not obsessed with it like the people that are going back and forth about how it was rigged or how he cheated.

there are plenty of us out there that dont find it that interesting enough to spend anymore time on it.

Oh I am sorry if you think I am obsessed but you yourself are still posting in here. I guess those of us cant discuss it without being attacked and called obsessed :animated_scratchchin:

ap ended up favoring dick...but america could have favored, i don't know, dustin. or zach. i wonder if zach would complain if it had favored him.

I personally think the Editing was used to get those without the feeds to like DnD, what will all the father/daughter reunion BS. And neglecting to show himt heatening to kill and rape his fellow HG

i didnt attack anyone... and i didnt call you or anyone else obsessed. i do however think there are those out there on the web that ARE obsessed.. like the guy who's link spacecadet posted here. he is not the only one that has spent a lot of time trying to find just one little tidbit to prove dick cheated.

i guess at this time, its more entertainment for the BB fans... i dont know, when i watched the comp again today, i fast forwarded to the comp, watched it, found the pic from the link and then posted it. it took me all of 5 minutes. i wonder how much time he spends on dick :animated_scratchchin:

but at that point in the game, I do think that Dick was capable of doing ANYTHING to ensure that he and Daniele went to the final 2, period.

I agree 100% -- I think the setup may have been accidental, but he certainly took advantage of it.

I think the setup may have been accidental, but he certainly took advantage of it.

I would hope that's the case, Space (the setup possibly accidental), but I'm not completely convinced it wasn't. They let so much slide this season, and the favoritism toward Dick was so apparent, I can't help but question it. I don't believe America's player was all america, but yet another way for the producers to control the game; hgs were influenced in the DR; Dick was permitted to do as he pleased, even got away with admitted cheating and verbal abuse -- so I wouldn't be surprised if there did turn out to be some behind-the-scenes tampering. I don't know, but to me, the whole season was questionable, the last comp being just one more thing to add to my suspicions.

I do hope that eventually more information will surface about what really went on this season (good or bad), so we can finally have some solid answers to the many questionable events and issues -- instead of allowing it all to be ignored, forgotten, and swept under the big brother carpet by the producers.

(that is what he calls himself on the CBS website).

Why didn't someone say before that this all came from the CBS site? Now I really will NEVER believe it... I wouldn't put it past someone over there to photo chop all that stuff together...

I sooo totally agree with how the CBS web site is, I just think that it is so out of the realm of how I look at things for me to even entertain the idea that all of what I have read about this cheating theory is real, Yes it could be but I highly doubt it. I also think it is just someone wanting so bad to prove somehow some way that Dick cheated and should be tossed out. That's just me, I cannot dwell on stuff for too long.

this is going to be like JFK, there will be no answers for sure, there will be lots of speculation but no proof, we know that it is a fact that JFK was assainated, but we will NEVER have proof that Dick Donaato cheated, not in this lifetime. At least I do not think so. or that BB8 was rigged or that any season was rigged. To me the show is for entertainment, I was entertained, I just cannot wrap my mind around all the who's what if's and so on.

exactly Yath, I am lol now, really it seems to have become so monumental, and there just is really no way to prove anything, that is why of course the JFK assanation is still to this day is swathed in controversary, cause there is not defined true answer.

I guess those of us cant discuss it without being attacked and called obsessed

You want to see obsessed...visit Daniele's thread. It's like looking through a kaleidoscope. Picture after picture of her, hearts, balloons and wubs. Amazes me how people are "in love" with a twenty year old snotty school girl.

Obsessed...myspace pages with every hg from BB past and present as "friends."

Obsessed....missing Dick? That kills me.

Obsessed...sitting on the PC waiting for someone to post something not in favor of Dick and swooping down like a vulture for the kill and then playing the victim about it.

Yeah, obsessed is a broad term.

Is Big Brother rigged, who knows, but it sure is hell manipulated every season.

Ginger, you must be obsessed with posting my thoughts!! stop that!!

I still think it was rigged to achieve the desired outcome.

I agree! Well said! Here, here! :party_smilie:

Archived