Is Big Brother Rigged?

yadayadayada

Like i said no dirty words in the choking comment. And They had no problem censoring other stuff. Jameka yelling at Dickwad for instance.

And they never had a problem in the past, season 4 for example where they always showed Robert saying nasty things about the women.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and they did indeed show dick several times ranting and giving the HG a piece of his mind. they either showed him crying over his daughter or giving the rest of the house hell. My grandmother did not have showtime Too or the live feeds, (she loves BB) and she would always mention how dick sure does like to talk sh*t to the other HG.. and she would have "whooped" him in the mouth if he had talked to her like that". so i know people could get the jest of dick even if they didnt get the full dose of him like live feeders did. (CBS is not a cable channel.. they just cant show certain things).

of course, we have all seen how CBS/BB likes to portray HG on the show. look what they did to amber.. always showing her crying. it happens every year. but just like they didnt air the time amber talked about Jewish people, i think that is why they didnt air certain things with dick. its not CBS/BB's agenda to get women rights group or the Jewish community up in arms about something that happened on BB. (thats my take on it anyways)

Oooooooh geez.

Did CBS cheat? ~ no

Was the game rigged? ~ no

Do they every year use manipulation in DR? ~ yes

Did they maybe do more manipulation in DR this year? ~ possible

Did Dick cheat? ~ no

Did Dick and Daniele kick ass in competitions? ~ yes

At any point any house guest had free will to evict Dick or Daniele

Any HG could have won the competitions.

Dick won and Daniele came in 2nd.

Is anything anyone says going to change my mind about the outcome of the game - being that Dick won fair and square. NOPE

why is everyone missing one key point....

there were 12 other HG in that house that allowed D&D to make it to the end. unless they were in on the rigging, why didnt they do something about it if they thought there was something funny going on?

and they cant cry foul NOW after its over and they didnt win. thats just being a cry baby.. (zach)

if i was on BB and felt they were rigging things for one or two people to make it to the end while i and the others just waited our turn to get voted out... i would be throwing a BIG FIT. and what better way then to do it on a live show. heck, i would do it on the showtime Too at night AND on the live thursday show... and everything between. they would have to carry my sorry *ss outta the house thats how much i would be screaming FIX!

but none of them did. and they were there, they would have known.

fizzlepoo GMTA

I agree. I never missed that point. Not for a minute. ;)

Eric was ONE person. The other HG had free will to evict Dick and Dani. The comps were all fair and anyone could have won them.

I didn't miss your point Fizz, in fact I quite agree.

Jessica had no chance...ever.... at winning BB. She slept through most of the summer so she can whine all she wants about how things went in the house, but tough luck she didn't win. Eric would have been out of the house sooner then he was if people in the DR hadn't persuaded HG's to keep him. Big deal. HG's get persuaded or manipulated every year so why is it different this year? Because some people don't like Dick? Too bad, because I enjoyed most of BB this year and don't have a problem at all with who won.

why is everyone missing one key point....

Yes, I think the key point is being missed. This thread is about BB being rigged/manipulated and posters are trying to discuss it. The thread isn't about how the other houseguests voted.

people say "i dont understand how anyone could root for scum like that" and because i rooted for him... the people that didnt like him and felt people that rooted for him must be scum too

Because some people don't like Dick? Too bad, because I enjoyed most of BB this year and don't have a problem at all with who won.

Why is it always about Dick? Because some always make it about Dick, that is probably why.

As for manipulations other than Talker mentioned - the statements not mentioned on CBS. The incest comment and "asians are stingy" comments weren't mentioned, either. Probably because those comments along with the strangling comments and puting members down throats and up butts were probably too over the top. Hey, CBS knows what most thought "entertaining" but they didn't want to cross lines and put themselves in a situation such as BB UK had. The biggest manipulation is how they sucker in the the network audience.

Yeah, we know previous comps have always been geared toward the "flavor of the week."

Why is it always about Dick? Because some always make it about Dick, that is probably why.

its about dick because the people that think the show was rigged or that there was cheating say it was for DICK!!! thats why! sFun_ahohno.gif

funny how there are these questions asking if the show is rigged or about cheating... and its all because of Dick that the questions are being asked... yet if others say the name Dick, its "not about dick" :huh:

if its not about dick, then i guess there should be no rigging or cheating questions.

Yeah, we know previous comps have always been geared toward the "flavor of the week."

My favorite flavor is rocky road, personally.

Good point on the editing factor, Ginger... that is the number one manipulation done by the BB producers, I think... it helped to shape the audience opinion of certain BB HGs, whether positively or negatively. That in and of itself translated into how the AP results went from week to week, if those "results" can be trusted.

Myself, I don't really trust the whole AP voting thing given that there was no quality control on the mechanism whatsoever. There wasn't a login to limit voting to 10 per email address (and yes, I understand people can circumvent that by using multiple email addresses, but that certainly is a bigger pain in the butt than setting up an autovoter or pressing the vote button multiple times after refreshing the page). I suppose the 10 text message votes had some amount of QC (plus, who wants to spend more than $9.90 plus applicable charges... heck, I wouldn't even pay $0.99!)... but even still!

Taking into consideration all the different bits and pieces, the whole season stinks to high heaven. This is regardless of who won. And he stinks too (IMHO). :giggle:

I am not sure what you meant by that. :huh:

If you think any of the comps were geared to the Donatos I really disagree with you. I thought some of the comps were geared for others to win and not the Donatos but hey.... what the heck my favorites won anyway.

sFun_cheerleader2.gif

Good point on the editing factor, Ginger... that is the number one manipulation done by the BB producers, I think... it helped to shape the audience opinion of certain BB HGs, whether positively or negatively. That in and of itself translated into how the AP results went from week to week, if those "results" can be trusted.

Exactly!!! :party_smilie:

Yes I think every HG got edited to make them look bad. Especially as the show went on. They showed a lot of Dick and his acting like a dick. They showed Daniele and her pissy behavior. They all were shown at their worst. I think with Zach they went for sympathy at how he was shunned by the other HG.

Yes lots of editing for the CBS show.

I agree Marty, if anything those comps this year seemed to not favor the donatoes, Daniele gets really cold, had made that statement many times, so the last comp was all about freezing water, looks to me like they wanted to make it difficult , and that particular challenge was really hard. As far as people bein suckered in, I am for myself not ever suckered into much, I make up my own mind and I had a lot of entertainment watching and here at Morty's, good fun. Every year there is a theory about the show being rigged, or the comps favoring someone, and we will be sittin here talkin about it next year as well. This is a little OT, but the Asian comment, while it should not have been made it is the truth, they do not tip, as far as ED's outlandish comments, he was spoutin his mouth, he was tryin to get a rise outta people, just words, my friends, just words, not very nice, not my style but I still cheered both him and

daniele on, no way do I think it was rigged or that i was manipulated.

I am not sure what you meant by that.

If you think any of the comps were geared to the Donatos I really disagree with you. I thought some of the comps were geared for others to win and not the Donatos but hey.... what the heck my favorites won anyway.

"Yeah, we know previous comps have always been geared toward the "flavor of the week."

It's not a cryptic message. It is what it is. No where in that sentence did I mention the Donatos, which brings back to my original post that some posters are so perplexed as to why it always goes back to Dick and his daughter, yet it is those same posters that keep bringing them up.

"Previous"....every comp in BB history up to and including this season.

Yes lots of editing for the CBS show.

Let's not forget how they accumulated information about the hate for Amber and played off that week after week after week. They made her look like a fool on BB and even took a stab at her on "Power of ten." - but she came out looking a lot smarter than Dani on that show, anyway.

And Jameka, they spliced and diced and added music. They couldn't make more of a mockery of her religious beliefs no matter how hard they tried. And, it's a moot point to bring up if anyone thought she mocked her own religion because I am discussing the producers and not the hg's.

As for Zack, it wasn't to bring sympathy for him but to make the audience aware that he was being shunned because he was thought of as a wierdo, not because they wanted the audience to feel bad for him.

It's not a cryptic message. It is what it is. No where in that sentence did I mention the Donatos, which brings back to my original post that some posters are so perplexed as to why it always goes back to Dick and his daughter, yet it is those same posters that keep bringing them up.

OK I give up. Who is the "flavor of the week" ???

This is a little OT, but the Asian comment, while it should not have been made it is the truth, they do not tip

Woah, woah, woah! I happen to be Asian (well, half) and have loads of Asian friends. And we all tip. Generously.

the religion with Jameka and Amber was soooo melodramatic, no wonder they played church music when they were having their screen time, Jameka lost BB possibly because she turned it over to God, and Amber got on the bandwagon it seemed to me because she looked up top Jameka for some reason and was kinda playin copycat, hey if you are gonna put your religion out there, pray outloud, and with Amber, say excuse me to God, well you get what you get, with Jameka talkin bout her Gansta God, and I know she was bein funny, well hey you get what you get. I know it is not nice to laugh at others but damn I just could not help myself,please, that was some crazy funny stuff without the church music, because it is sooo unbelieveable that's why, for the same reasons that people look at ED and shake their heads, I had to shake my head at those two, good grief. So I guess we can say that they did play up certain things for the people in TV land, but all the houseguests said or did something in that house that that they regret, including Dick Donato.I mean if you as a person put the materioal out there and then the editors beef up the material, that does not make the material suspicous or unwarrented, just how I see it.

QUOTE(Fatcat)

This is a little OT, but the Asian comment, while it should not have been made it is the truth, they do not tip

Maybe they didn't like the service.

OK I give up. Who is the "flavor of the week" ???

Whoever the producers think should be in any given week.

Sorry spaccadet, I have been in the restaurant business for maybe 43 years, and while I hate to make a blanket statement like that I would say then that you (god bless you) are the exception to the rule, I have had a few Asian people who have tipped me well, but not for the most part and I am talking over several decades, it isn't just asian people there are some other groups who do not know how to tip, but I do not hold it against them and every one who sits with me gets great service regardless if I think you are gonna not tip well or not.I used to work for a Hawiaan Chinese man and I asked him once what the reason was, and he really did not have a concrete reason for me, so please do not get upset with me for making that statement, it is a touchy subject, and I was just saying why that comment really should not have been made, but that I find it to be true. And also ED went way beyond whith his nasy talk, but not for a minute did I think it was true, just him spoutin his mouth, sorry if I offended, I sure did not mean to.

I do not believe in god, but what they did to Jameka and her beliefes was hideous. Kaysar for instance prayed and they treated that with respect. I don't see how Jameka expressing her faith was cause for mockery, I do agree that Amber seemed to jump on the bandwagon, but if she wants to change and make herself better, and thinks finding god could help then more power to her.

before I ever clicked back onto this page why did I just know someone was going to say "Well maybe they did not like the service".I am in really good standing where I work in an upscale restaurant, I am a trainer, people seriously love me and ask for me all the time, so I doubt seriously if it was because of my service, now maybe Amber's service lacked, but not mine, and I treat everyone the same, I don't care if you are the President you get the same great service from me, so I will just laugh and forget that I read that comment.

Archived