Wednesday, September 12th

CeCiMom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wondering if Dani doesn't feel too much confidence in her Dad to win against Zach.... and if that happens

that Zach might pick Dick instead of her for the final 2....

Makes for an interesting end to the game.... seeing how it'll all play out.

I don't know. I feel bad for Dani (I know, I am prob the only one). But she is so young,

she was raised by her grandmother, she has had a difficult relationship with her Dad etc, etc. I also feel

that Dick has prob. favored Vincent for some time now (because Dani cut him out)

She has zero tolerance for stress, and does not deal with disappointment well at all.

Her whining is more about youngness, lack of coping skills, and whatever has gone on in her childhood

more than about her being a brat.

I'll bet she suffered through a whole lot of disappointments in her short 21 years.

Emotionally, she is way behind in development (JMO)

It is a good thing that this game is ending.

They thought there would be a car offered up tonight, but it wasn't...

Part 3 is usually questions. Not Dick's strong point.

More Dicks than Zachs... Like Dick just said it's usually about the jury members, and he spent a lot of time with them this summer...

they expected a car to be given away like last year

Yeah, but when you're the Donatos you come to expect things like cars, especially when it's only the Donatos competing in the round. You know, to keep the Donatos happy and all. Hmmm....producers must have forgotten to check their list on that one. I'm sure there'll be lots of apologies in the DR for it.

I am really starting to get pissed off that all they are showing is Zach sitting in the room doing nothing... Show me the living room or the kitchen, even if it's empty...

three months for thee comp today

dick vs zach

i think zack relish being the party crasher

i dont think he was the problem

it was them not wanting to talk to him

Archived