Wednesday, September 12th

CeCiMom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they going to do the HOH comp tonight on the live feeds??? I don't

have them....I sure hope Morty's dosen't crash on me tonight! :pray2:

If there's proof that Zach put the blue ball in.....Jameka should come back

in Zach's place....let him go explain it to the Jury.....I still think it was a fluke.

JMHO

Dick was just in the roundroom cussing & carrying on about the blue ball & Zach & saying how it was BS that it took BB so long to realize it & that Zach should not have won the POV. All I have is Dick's rant, no other kind of confirmation.

Still from the lassoing Dick got when he was also only suspected of the blue ball incident, I would expect all those same people to be crying for Zach's head on a platter even though I know it taint-a-gonna happen

It is obvious that no one is going to pay for cheating. I don't believe anything Dick has to say since he lies so much anyway. IF BB has proof that either one of them cheated then they need to be eliminated. It doesn't matter who cheated. If Zach did it then he needs to be evicted and Jameka should be brought back to play. If Dick did then he should go. It won't happen but it should.

Dick's tirade about the blue ball could have just as easily been about it bouncing in the tube as it was about Zach cheating. Lot's of assuming and jumping on a bandwagon going on here. imo

So where are all those that were raising cane when they wanted to accuse Dick of being the one to put the blue ball in the tube? Why aren't they screaming about the injustice now that it seems it's Zach that put the ball in the tube?

Archived