Wednesday, September 12th

CeCiMom

It's cool Yath. I think people often assume I'm attacking because I can't stand D/D at all and slam them a lot.

I'd never think if Dick literally went out and clubbed baby seals that people would love him. It was just hyperbole, I was making an outlandish statement as a joke, that's all.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a 7hrs plus hoh comp. zach winning made me feel like berlin wall had fallen. congrats for both for making me stay online watching that crap

oh, i want the Donatos to go to the final 2 - but then thats an easy answer one of them would win (and essentially they both win) but i wasnt sure if Zach were involved, how the voting actually works - does the jury get together and make a collective vote, or is it the same as the normal eviction votes at BB - where you can say one thing, but then your taken in a room and can vote for whomever you want.

Well, I give kudos to all three of them. That was a brutal, brutal competition.

I am also very impressed with Dani, and how she took care of Zach and Dick after the comp.

She made them coffee, and grilled cheese sandwiches. She made sure they had towels and

were wrapped up to get warm. She definitely shined through in her ability to feel compassion for

BOTH Zach and Dick.

There was no taunting or anything after the comp. Just Dani taking care of them, and the producers

asking "are you OK"?

lolly it's only a guess, but there is no reason for him to have both keys because america tells him who to vote for. That way america will know that he can't change it up. I believe that his vote is the only time he has to do what we tell him regardless of who he wants to vote for.

I really hope Zach pulls through and goes to F2. I probably won't watch if it's those two disgusting slimebag Donatos "against" each other. I'll just read later on here who won if that's the case. I do hope Dick beats Dani if they are F2, just not enough to watch it live. I'd just love to see the look on her face if the jury voted against her for her dad. Of course, she'd probably start whining about how much they suck and then crying to the "boyfriend" she cheated on in front of a national television audience.

She didn't cheat on her boyfriend on national tv, they were already on the outs so to speak and staring a move to live apart, the only think she said about said boyfriend was she was tired of supporting him monetarily, while I find her a brat at times, she has also shown a funny side and a softer side as well, and she has playad a grate game.

She didn't cheat on him? That's why she was crying to Dick about not knowing what to do? Whether or not they were "on the outs" (which I personally never heard any mention of until AFTER she cheated on her boyfriend), they were still TOGETHER. She even stated that they had talked about things that might happen in the house if she played some guy or flirted to further herself in the game and that her boyfriend was cool with that cause it was just game. What happened WASN'T just game. If you can justify it, then that is fine and ok with you and I mean that sincerely. I personally cannot respect what she did, I can't like what she did, I can't stomach what she did, and I will never think of her as anything other than a scumbag for what she did. I wouldn't root for her if Kail were with her in the final 2. I can't compromise my own values that much, because what she did wasn't game. If it had been game, then I'd be looking at it in that context and be able to get past it. Like I do with all the nasty, disgusting crap her dad does. I personally can't stand him, but I'm willing to say that maybe it's game with him and therefore I can overlook it. Dani was still with her boyfriend, by her own confession, when she entered that house. She got into a relationship with Nick and made out with him with cameras rolling, and most likely with her boyfriend watching. That's low. That's scum.

Just because you never heard her say it does not make it so, she stated it several times about her so called BF, AND just because you are seperating yourself from someone does not mean that you still do not care for them, and sometimes deeply, maybe you just are not in love with them anymore. I do not think that Daniele expected to meet or fall for someone when she went into BB, so does that make her the devil?? All is fair in love and war so they say, I think she was sincely torn between a rock and a hard place and spoke to her dad about it, and so you think she is scum ok, and you would not vote for her if on and on, great, but I do not think Daniele deserves the verbal lashing she is recieving from everyone. JMHO

She got into a relationship with Nick and made out with him with cameras rolling, and most likely with her boyfriend watching. That's low. That's scum.

This one I can agree on and her boyfriend was even dumber going on TV and acting like a puppy dog .

I would have called Good Will and given her clothes away :animated_rotfl:

fatcat, we're just going to have to disagree on this one but that's cool. I'd hate it if everyone agreed with me. Sorry though, I won't stop bashing Dani. Can't stand her and I just can't make myself keep quiet about it. That's one reason I'm posting again this season, just to say how much I think she's scum. It's nothing against you personally, and if you like her that's fine. I'm not going to say you can't say good things about her, I'm just going to say bad things about her. Cool?

arrowhead, you're nicer than I would be! I'd have just ripped all her stuff up and trashed it. Maybe thrown it in the incinerator or something. I felt so bad for the guy!

it's all good port, we can agree to disagree and I did not think you were makin it personal, just had to defend and get in my 2 cents.

What are you talking about Jessica? I have seen the feeds of Dick holding a blue ball, I have seen feeds of Eric holding a blue ball....

Don't tell me with 50 cameras that BB didn't know that Zach was the one who put the blue ball in there 5 days ago. Jam kept asking them to check into it and doesn't seem as if they were in a big hurry to do it.

Dick is just pissed that Zach beat him in the competition. If he didn't get called out for the coded message, there is NO WAY a staff member said Zach put a blue ball in Jameka's tube.

Besides, if memory serves, they were voting out Eric anyway. It didn't matter who was sitting next to him. The MASTER PLAN was to have the final 4 of Zach, Jameka, Danielle and Dick. Dick is just pissed that his plan isn't working right now. Hell, I read that Danielle was bitching about not keeping their deal with Eric and Jessica. Sore losers, nothing more.

Archived