Wednesday, September 12th

CeCiMom

Dick's tirade about the blue ball could have just as easily been about it bouncing in the tube as it was about Zach cheating. Lot's of assuming and jumping on a bandwagon going on here. imo

That's what we Dick fans were trying to tell everyone when they were screaming it was Dick and he needed to be kicked out of the house... Nobody listened to us then either...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree... there was assuming and bandwagon accusations against Dick too. I wasn't a part of that.

(However, I made lots of comments about the letter. lol)

First, I don't have the live feeds so I don't know what exactly happened. According to Ceci, Dick's rant doesn't really prove anything, so why would I get all worked up over something I don't even really know about yet, or that doesn't even prove that Zach actually did anything.

Seems to me that if there had been proof of Zach doing something, wouldn't someone have found it already? With all the screen shots and videos captured, why did it take everyone this long to find out?

I'm waiting to find out for sure what is happening.

I agree... there was assuming and bandwagon accusations against Dick too. I wasn't a part of that.

I know you weren't Ceci... I was just sayin' not to expect too much... We have now been vindicated and some of us were talked about pretty badly because we supported Dick at that time... It's sort of our turn to gloat... Not saying that Zach did anything, just sayin that we now know for sure it wasn't Dick...

I read on another site they told Dick the ball went in on it's own.

He's pissed Zach got credited with the win when they should have a redo.

Funny thing is, everything went D/D way when Zach won.

They were totally onboard with evicting Eric.

Now that they see Zach has the heart of a lion, shown last night when he pretty much effortlessly stood on that carrot, they want him out.

Typical.

I do feel bad for Jameka, but the bottom line is, unless Eric won that PoV, what happened Thursday night was going to happen had 4 of the 5 won that contest. And Eric was a shambles in competitions.

That's what I've been doing too carmen... waiting for video proof. (You'd think BB would provide that... don't ya?) But, I think the reason everyone is assuming someONE had to put it in there is that it seems unlikely that it would bounce in the hole. So, odds are that someone did do it... but, until we know... I've always thought this controversy is silly. jmo

A whole lot of people got worked up over the blue ball when they thought Dick did it, even though there was no proof. He was found guilty of putting a necklace in his pocket though. I don't think anybody deserves a do-over or to go home I am just curious why more people aren't angry to hear Zach could have done it & yes, I know there is no proof which makes it the same exact situation as when Dick was getting accused :grin2:

Then Jameka really did get screwed, and the producers should have done something to compensate for throwing her completely off for something that was not her fault. You could see at the time that she was visibly upset and even though she continued playing she was off her game at that point.

He's pissed Zach got credited with the win when they should have a redo.

The problem I have with that is, everyone gets the same feeds, and I was watching when Dick started raising hell and he never said what they told him, just that they should tell Zach that he didn't win that PoV... There is no way to know what Dick was told...

I can understand some posters feeling a sense of vindication that the ball (no pun intended), maybe, is in Zach's court now. But, I might add that I would think those same posters would be defending Zach too, since there is no proof and that is what was upsetting about it when Dick was being accused.

So why is Dick just now screaming about Zach and the blue ball??? He didn't care until AFTER Zach won the first part of the HOH. Hmmm???

Because he was told something about the blue ball in the DR... That's why... It has nothing to do with Zach winning last night...

I think it should be redone...Jameka got ripped off...I know she kept playing

but it did throw her off her game...she was too upset to focus. Ol Julie kept

telling her to stop!!!!!JMHO :pixiedust: Fair is fair....

The only person affected was the evicted HG, which was Eric.

Does anyone think he would have won that competition?

Or a redo?

I'm an Eric fan, but I know he sucked bad at comps.

He's the only one who should have an axe to grind.

You are right Ceci, there is no proof... I don't know what happened with the ball... For all I know God himself could've descended from heaven and put that ball in Jameka's tube... I would just like, just one time, for those that have said every time somethings gone wrong that it's Dick's fault to admit that they were wrong this time... I'm not saying Zach was at fault at all... :)

I agree, it should have been redone or reviewed at that point. YOu can clearly hear Jameka say I DIDN"T DO THAT!!! I DIDN"T DO THAT.

They should have taken another look---THEN!!!!

oh and the chances of it just bouncing in----LOL. The balls had a conspiracy going, too, wonder if Amber had that vision!

So why is Dick just now screaming about Zach and the blue ball??? He didn't care until AFTER Zach won the first part of the HOH. Hmmm???

actually, dick has been making a big deal about it since the comp ended.. even jameka was telling him she was over it.. and he kept telling her that she should find out how that ball got there.. regardless of it bounced in there or if she did it by accident.. just to know... so it wouldnt bother her later on. he has been questioning it since then.

well, if it wasnt dick... then nobody will want it to go further.. stop the investigation if its not dick!!!!! thats it!

BB: "Knock it off"

I am still cracking up about this. If it was an accident that Zach did it I say carry on with the game as is.

If it looks like he did it on purpose or knew he did it and didn't confess then he should get spanked. :fish:

A whole lot of people got worked up over the blue ball when they thought Dick did it, even though there was no proof. He was found guilty of putting a necklace in his pocket though.

Actually, my suspicions were based on the blue ball in Dick's hand -- not the chain he put in his pocket (and I believe that was the case for many). But I also stated -- quite clearly -- that no one can really know what really happened one way or the other unless we see actual footage.

So what if Dick did have a blue ball in his hand... I saw each of them at one point or other have a different colored ball in their hand... That didn't prove anything then and it still doesn't... Why can't any of y'all just say you were wrong and that it wasn't Dick?

I have made mistakes about things in the past, one being that Dick turned the cig to burn Jen, but I have ALWAYS admitted I was wrong...

Archived