Wednesday, September 12th

CeCiMom

I'm not a Dick fan (was at first)....and I never thought he did it....

I always thought it bounced in.....JMHO :pixiedust:

I still think BB should do overs!!!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, say they did a do over, a lot of things have transpired since then.

Now, any one of 3 people NOT a Donato win the PoV, Dick gets put up and voted out 2-0.

Next round Dani is alone and could be out before Final 2. No cash at all for them.

I bet they would kill themselves it that happened.

He should stop worrying about it, they got what they wanted that night.

Zack didn't put the ball in there. No way in hell he would do that after being furious with Jen for being a poor sport and eating a turkey burger.

D&D are not implying Zack did it. They're just talking in retrospect (as always..."we shoulda done this" or "we shoulda done that") about how if Big Brother did something and checked the tapes, it might have resulted in a do-over or some other goofy way for those two sore losers to get their way.

I don't think Dick put the ball in. I have no idea why he would hold a blue ball (as opposed to any other color) that both isn't worth holding because it's not the right color and takes up a free hand to grab a correct ball with. The fact Big Brother has all these cameras rolling and couldn't provide the footage the following episode of the ball going in is fishy. The airing itself had no angle on the moment the ball got in there. There's always the wild theory that BB told Dick to put the ball in. Which would explain why they also didn't address his coded letter from home and let so many other things slide. Or maybe they're saving the footage of the one-in-a-million shot of the ball going in the tube on its own for the upcoming unnecessary recap episode. I think it's the latter.

I don't think Dick did it. He was all over the place and after Eric pushed Danielle he had his eye on her the whole time, too distracted to bother sabotaging anyone. I even think he handed her a green ball at one moment. As if he decided it wasn't worth two allied people trying to fill up two different tubes. That's more in line with Dick's thinking. Not to screw over Jameka, but to help out Danielle.

I think it would be pretty funny to see Zach start trash talking Dani right now.

Try and get her all wacky before the competition.

If for nothing but to give some viewers a laugh.

It's so dang funny when Daddy does it.

Do a Dick Zach!

I'm not a Dick fan (was at first)....and I never thought he did it....

I always thought it bounced in.....JMHO

I still think BB should do overs!!!

she shouldnt have been d/q in the first place

should just ask her to politely remove the ball and let the game continue

um, whats going on in the house? i didn't think this was the blue ball thread. my feeds aren't working today and want to know if its just as boring as always, or more?!? the suspense is killing me

You're not missing anything,. It's been FOTH for a while now. I think they must be doing the second part of the HOH comp.

We have been talking about what was going on on the feeds... Dick came out of the DR really mad about the damn blue ball...

Feeds are back and it sounds like Dick might have won... Can't be sure, but Daniele is being non social and Dick asked her to come into the livingroom and she said no and he said that was a hard comp...

Yep Fizzle I had to pull up my feeds (I was typing) to see what was going on...

Dick won the second part of the HoH... Daniele is ready to leave she said... Dick keeps telling her he is going to do this for her...

It didn't seem like Dani wanted the weight of the game on her shoulders today.

Last night was pretty exhausting (mentally and physically).

She is a young girl, so I don't blame her, she probably has not had a lot of stress in her life.

Dick may have the better mental makeup to face the final challenge.

Should be an exciting show tomorrow night.

Archived