Dick - Week 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree if you didn't see it you might read & think Dick was serious that's why I wanted to clarify that he was totally kidding & not serious in any way about needing security :grin2:

I am hoping D&D make final 2 also. At least we should have an exciting show tonight & I surely hope we get to watch the endurance unfold on the feeds without a bunch of FOTH BS.

I loved watching the feeds this morning. Dick and Dani were playing cards and laughing and having a good time.

I just saw a really nice father and daugher.

Isn't it great! It's like they were never enemies at all, and it was just a ploy by CBS. Oh wait, it was, they weren't. Carry on... :rolleyes:

You think Dick will win the endurance? I was kinda figuring (hoping :pray2: ) Dani would, then rooting for Dick to win part deux :grin2:

Marty I too was enjoying the feeds last nite. D&D were having a good time. Even though it was kinda boring, I enjoyed all the cutting up & kidding around between them & Jameka.

Isn't it great! It's like they were never enemies at all, and it was just a ploy by CBS. Oh wait, it was, they weren't. Carry on...

Im just curious here, why is it that this was a ploy and such a big deal, but there wasnt this much of a fuss over the fact that Will only came back when they told him they would bring in his best friend Booger? He even said he wouldnt do the show without him. At least D & D were part of a "twist" (good or bad doesnt matter) what Will did was worse IMO.

Go D & D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think Dick will win the endurance? I

I wouldn't have thought that in the past, but to see him hang on with the bat one, and then how he kicked butt in the teacup one, anything is possible.

I'm sorry I missed the feeds this morning. I crashed right after afterdark so I did see some of it, but I didn't get to see them playing cards. :( I'm a total sucker for that. I'm so happy for them and for me to see they can get along. :)

Im just curious here, why is it that this was a ploy and such a big deal, but there wasnt this much of a fuss over the fact that Will only came back when they told him they would bring in his best friend Booger? He even said he wouldnt do the show without him. At least D & D were part of a "twist" (good or bad doesnt matter) what Will did was worse IMO.

The AllStar season was it's own trainwreck. Supposedly BB told them not to communicate before the show, but we all know what happened. Hell, they even talked about speaking to each other before the show actually began.

The D&D "estranged father/ daughter" pair was complete BS. First they haven'y spoken in two years, then it's 5 years, then it's 7 years. Now it's a "collective" 5 years, but they did communicate weeks before the show. I'm sure afterwards they will say that they never speak to each other on Sundays (add up 20 years worth of Sundays and you get around 5 years or something to that effect). An HOUR into the show they admitted that they were a team.

Whether Dustin & Joe or Carol & Jess knew the other was going to be on the show has yet to be determined. But for Big Brother to exploit this BS father/ daughter relationship is beyond nauseating. Danielle is great at comps, Dick is great at intimidation. But to believe that this game show has magically repair a very fractured relationship, goes beyond straw grasping.

Absolutely agree, Francis.

First of all, they were clearly not "estranged", by any definition of that word that I'm acquainted with...

Secondly, whether they were or not, and to what degree, it boggles my mind that BB is trying to sell us the notion that all can be repaired on a TV Reality show.

I find it funny that for the past week or so Danielle and Dick have complained about not being able to sleep. Why is that? Surely it isn't conscience, is it?

Archived