Dick - Week 11

CeCiMom

As for Dick being gay.... who cares? Seriously? So friggin what? I sure hope I live to see the day that calling someone gay is NOT considered a way to insult them

Wont be coming anytime soon from Dick's end..the same guy who made fun of Dustin's sexual orientation during his little pot and pans rampage.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tee Hee lynmurr, I gots to hit the hay, the After Dark is on and ED is spitting in the hotub, oh my, I just hate that spittin, people who use chew do it too, but he has no chew so what is up?? I hope he see himself soon and stops.

8:30PM BBT: Daniele: "You know, as much as we fought in the beginning-- I'm glad we were on the same side. Because if I had to put up with you, I would have asked for a voluntary exit."

Dick: "Really?"

Daniele: "Like the way you treated Jen-- Like if that was me and you dumped tea on my head...."

I think it's so telling all you people that defend Dick for everything he does. His own daughter wouldn't have been able to

handle him.

Dick is truly a dick.

I so hope it is Dick and Dani for the win...They have been though alot since the first show. Dani said it best when she made the remark, in the beginning if it had been the 2nd week, she would not have care one way or another if her dad was being sent home, but now she is fighting for her life and for the life of her dad to keep him in the BBHouse. That saids it all! Alot of people do not like Dick because of his mouth and Dani because of her whinning..BUT, who can honestly say that the two of them have not PLAYED THE BEST GAME? They Have, hands down...Go Dani and Dick! :party_smilie:

Dick would have been a better stragegist if he could have keep his big mouth shut. Dani was hesitant to tell him anything because he would let it slip to the wrong person.

Dani has been the best at competitions this season. She outshone everyone in that aspect of the game.

Archived