Dick - Week 11

CeCiMom

That is a pretty far stretch , the reason they cannot sleep its cause they have their days and nights mixed up plus the compition looming makes your adreline keep ruunnin, you head is workin overtime, how could you sleep, hence Zach?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally agree that a reality show can not and will not fix a bad relationship (and that All stars sucked! lol). However they were smart to talk before the game, I mean come on if you are signing up to be on a reality show and they ask for people in your past, well wouldnt you think about it a little and maybe plan ahead and talk to them (especially with BB's of the past). But that family relationship twist is what BB wanted, however BB only wanted Will back for AS not Booger, but Will said the only way to get him back is to bring in Booger with him, so which is more unfair?? Again I am just curious, since it was not that big of a deal for them but it is for D & D

Popular Big Brother (CBS) houseguest Dick Donato has admitted, or rather boasted about planning coded letters from his son, Vincent, while in the Big Brother house. The aim of these letters was to signal Mr. Donato as to which houseguests he should target for eviction because they could not be trusted.

Because the integrity of the game has been openly compromised, Internet fans are clamoring for Mr. Donato's ejection from the Big Brother house.

Earlier in the season, houseguest Jen Johnson was disciplined severely for eating regular food while restricted to Big Brother "slop." Miss Johnson was subsequently evicted from the game.

Fans overwelmingly believe that since one player was previously penalized for breaking the rules, CBS is obligated to issue the same punishment to Mr. Donato. :outfitted_pirate:

The entire premise of the show was that enemies would be unknowlingly placed into the house together. The very fact that Dick & Danielle were finalists in the "secret pairs" season should underscore the fact that Big Brother knew the "secret enemy" twist was bunk. For all we know, Carol & Jessica would have been finalists for season 6, but they haven't blabbed or bragged.

This entire season reeks of rigging. If you just say that Dick was good at one thing and should be n the finals, fine. same with Danielle. But don't try to convince people that somehow Dick & Danielle had it any harder than eny other couple on the show.

Every year there is always a controversy about cheating, who did what, one season there was even a phone number posted here to call CBS, but I can't now remember which controversy it was about, I do remember the fight over the doll between Janell and James, and him geetin po'd that she scratched him. Every year it is something.

They had a problem with th buzzer one year and did a redo (Janelle's season). Actually season 6 was worse than this season, we had threads every week saying the HoH was rigged. James with the Veto doll, he was very angry and was showing us his scratch ( :lol: )

People keep saying Dick and Danielle talked before the show. Do these same people know what the conversation was about? Or when the actual conversation even took place? Seems to be an awful lot of assuming.

From what I saw the first show, not too much strategy was talked about before hand. Danielle was in the bathroom crying and I don't think it was an act. Dick comes in to console her and say they can work together and he has her back or something to that effect. For all the strategy that people are ASSUMING they talked about before the show, they sure didn't seem to have much planned. So now I'm guessing someone will say it was all an act on their part to make it look like it was planned. I guess I'm not quite so cynical.

If I remember correctly, I don't think they actually talked, but somehow communicated through text message. After it happened Dick said BB contacted him and said they were worried about him. It's posted in the first week or so of the live feed posts.

I think if Dick was in trouble, we'd know by now. Maybe I'm thinking wrong though.

I do seem to recall that Jen was evicted because she was already on the block. Her "penalty" vote wasn't really a punishment since she was already on the block, and already the target for eviction. Her extra vote for eviction was more symbolic, imo. Since we weren't privy to what she was told by producers regarding her "punishment", I don't want tto speculate what they actually told her. All we know is she was voted out 6 - 0, and that 6th vote was her punishment for eating while on slop. Had she not been nominated already, she would have been put on the block, because that is the punishment when you break the slop rule. When Will was threatening to eat while on slop last season, he was warned that he'd get a penalty nomination.

Wasn't there also another supposedly big internet fan movement a few weeks back when Eric was the target for eviction, and something mysteriously happened in the DR to get people to not vote him out? I thought internet fans were boycotting the show, and demanding he be evicted. I recall people accused the producers of cheating and tainting the integrity of the show by "possibly" messing with the intent to evict Eric.

I guess we'll have to wait & see what happens tonight...

It was originally a penalty vote, but because that seemed to change the course of the game (people were going to keep her and not Jameka as she was going to be on the block the next week and wasn

agreed Jem, I do not even think it is on their radar.

Good news in one more week we will have a lot of answers to questions.............

or we'll stop being so concerned about a silly show and get back to our real lives :animated_rotfl:

So if it's down to the final two... let's say Zach and Dick... and Zach pushes the right buttons causing Dick to take a swing at Zach and hit him... would Dick get ejected from the house, causing Zach to win? :outfitted_pirate:

Archived