Saturday, September 8th

CeCiMom

sorry for off topic, but as we speak I am watching a re-run of AR, where Flo & Zach win, talk about testy, Flo, what a mess, she is screeching right now,lol

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone tell me on the feeds are Dick and Dani still angry at Zach? And if so why?

What is it he did that was so horrible to them? The veto was the comp to win and

everyone had a chance. It didn't matter who went up it's the veto that decides.

So why are they so mad at Zach?

They were all talking in the back yard and having good conversation about how the game played out.

Dick was angry with the speech that Zach gave at the nomination ceremony. It will be interesting to hear it.

Can someone tell me on the feeds are Dick and Dani still angry at Zach? And if so why?

What is it he did that was so horrible to them? The veto was the comp to win and

everyone had a chance. It didn't matter who went up it's the veto that decides.

So why are they so mad at Zach?

They are mad at him because he flat out told them he wasn't honoring the deal they made.

I am loving the conversation between all the houseguests right now...although I am getting it from the good graces of the live posters...I am getting the basics.

A perspective from someone who just reads the live happenings, watches the show and Showtime (this is the only year I didn't sign up for 24 hour)...seems to me that Jameka and Zach are real goofballs and have rode on the coattails of others...not really knowing what was happening and just hoping for the best....you all know the type.

Also, seems Dani has had the brains of the Dick and Dani couple...not Dick...(I could be mistaken)...however she is the one who figured out all the scenerios in advance and the possible ways to handle them...Dick (see below) helped carry them out.

And...good vs bad??? COME ON PEOPLE...GET A LIFE....that is a pawn term in itself...to justify one's existence to begin with. Certainly there are really bad people (ie murderers, rapists) but just because someone has a potty mouth and plays a game with their own strategy, doesn't make that person bad. And the GOOD people? just because they have a belief system that they consider to be the "Good way of living" doesn't make them good...I give you the many Christians who have been outed in the past few years for various things...ie breaking the law, sexuality, cheating et al.

Good in this game meant sitting back and praying to God that you will be in the final group of people...pleaseeeeeee that is hypocrisy in itself, especially for the Christian believers... I don't think that makes you a good person at all.

Zach's racist statement: Very racist! the worst kind...subtle and under the table...not outright calling someone names about their race, creed or sex...this is ethnocentrism at its worst since it invades almost every aspect of our culture.

Dick's outlandish behavior...NO class for sure...absolutely no class...spitting, farting, blowing smoke in people's face...but when he felt he was lied to, at least he called people on it...how many people in the past 8 seasons have done this? Sure he was confrontational but others were to by the way they acted, not what they said. I know alot of his blowing his stack (or farting in the wind) was a tactic ...to get people to love or hate him...he used it to his advantage...

And let's talk about how some are saying this is the worst group of BB people... We say that every year...and re: Dick being the worst player and one we hated? hmmmm Does anyone remember Will and how much he was love/hated by everyone...until about a couple of weeks after the show and we all bumped our heads and said..."My gosh he was clever"...

Ok...that was my 2 cents...sounded ever so self righteous on my part and for that I apologize...my opinions only....others may have completely different thoughts and they too could be right..

Lynnrd

San Diego, CA :cookie:

thanks teresall.. thats what it should all be about. having fun! if we cant laugh at others with others then whats the point!!!!! i gotta say, i have had my fair share of giggles this season with the board and watching the feeds. so i cant complain. the HG gave us so much to laugh about but sadly for them, it was because they were such idiots! (i still say that is why all the comps took so long, they were idiots and needed the instructions repeated over and over)

absolutely not lynnrd, great post, I agree with a lot of it and stated very nicely I might add. I am waiting for the After Dark so I can see what they will be saying, instead of the ever boooooorrrrinnnnggg BEER PONG!!!!!!

I think, I THINK, that Dick is so peeved at Zach because 1. he didn't tell them that what he was doing was strategic. ( i heard dick say that)

Zach and Dick both apologized to each other. Dick said he understands. Zach started talking again about how Dick is like a father figure.

Dick said that he has enjoyed Zach's company.

Dani is peeved because Zach said that she has flown under the radar this whole game. Zach had also told Dick that Dani carried him(dick) the whole game?????? This was before the apologies.

Xal....I came over here to Morty's because of all the hate at CBS's

boards....then I got to know everyone here. Yes, there's haters here

too. Don't let anyone run you off. This is the first BB season that I

don't have a favorite. I still enjoy watching BB. Morty's has made BB

interesting...I love the polls. Some of the posts are so funny that I've

peed my pants. There's some I just shake my head at.

At the first of the season I really liked Dick....I don't hate him now, but

I don't care for him either.....If Dick or Dani wins it's ok by me.

I wasn't thrilled with this year's cast. If BB is back next year I'll watch it

too.

Xal...I wish I could write posts as well as you...sometimes I just can't

find the right words or thoughts.

JMHO :pixiedust: and I value everyone's here at Morty's. :animated_wave:

Great post lynnrd

Is it really a done deal that one of the Donato's will win at this point ?

I think I'm just as curious to see the reactions of the HG's when they find out Eric was not playing for himself.....

but - for the American viewing public.

Wonder if they'll give it much air-time on the final show ?

Let's see, Dani will use POV, take herself off, Jameka will go up and Dani will vote her off and Jameka will leave on Tuesday. The next competition is the final HOH and that winner picks who goes to the final 2 with them. Does that happen on Thursday night?

Is it really a done deal that one of the Donato's will win at this point ?

One of the Donato's is currently guaranteed at least second place.

well y'all I am going to get on the bed and get ready for the After Dark, I have given my house the once over like no other today, and spent the rest of it here with you all, it has been lotsa fun, if I can't sleep I will return later!!! :animated_wave:

well y'all I am going to get on the bed and get ready for the After Dark, I have given my house the once over like no other today, and spent the rest of it here with you all, it has been lotsa fun, if I can't sleep I will return later!!!

Me too, except the clean house thing. :blush: Nighty Night!!

What? NO way. He is a PROFESSIONAL ONLINE CHESS PLAYER. lol plus he owns his own company. It also sounds like he has one more secret up his sleeve about what he does............

He is really the man of mystery! How does he have time to be all the things he mentioned AND the mystery job that Jameka might find out about at the wrap party?

But his talk of his ex was really over the top. That would probably have her really running for a hiding place. Anyone ever see the Saturday Night Live where Adam Sandler had the cable show about his ex (played by Shannon Dougherty) and he was obsessing about her? That's Zach.

Archived