Saturday, September 8th

CeCiMom

Wow. Just tuned into Showtoo. D&D and Jamesus seem to be really having a great conversation. D& D spilling the beans on all the alliances. I think it's great they are all being so honest about everything :-)

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't believe Zach said that to be racist. It's just an expression. But I do see how it can be taken as racist though. JMO :-)

I heard John Wayne say it in a movie the other nite I just think we get too politically correct at times.

''Well thats mighty white of you sir .''

Zach did not say it directly towards Jameka .

John Wayne was from a different era when people were treated a lot differently than nowadays.

And even if Zach ddn't say it towards Jameka, it's just not a nice thing to say, IMHO.

Honestly, I don't think Zach said it with malicious intent...he is just so gooberish....dorky at times.....but I sure don't see him as cruel or racist at all.

I have heard people say that over the years and never took it as racism....but maybe I am not as PC as I should be??

He says alot of foolish and inappropriate things....didn't he say something today totally out of the blue about someone beating someone else up???

And it wasn't even related to anything they were all talking about at the time.....he lacks social skills, I think.

Poor ole Zachie :animated_scratchchin:

ohh poohey.... early on in the season a few of the houseguest had said a few things that jameka didnt like and had said she considered racist. (which anyone else wouldnt have) had they have said the same thing now, she probably would not have taken it the way she previously had.

same goes for "how white of you" comment. if she would have heard it week 2, she would have been offended. if she heard it now, probably not.

unless it came from dick, in that case... dick is always in the wrong. :animated_rotfl:

arrow, i know people will think im just saying this cause im a daniele fan. BUT, i honestly think she is the most humble winner in the house. ok, i got to admitt, she can be bratty when she doesnt win, but when she does, she doesnt go on a power trip. and i think she is the only one this season that way.

Good Luck Daniele! your so close!

Archived