Saturday, September 8th

CeCiMom

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XAL, I basically never agree with your posts but I have not called you angry, or a hypocrite, but have in turn given my opinion. I do not think any one is tryin to diss you or bring you down. I understand what you are saying, we can all just agree to dissagree and continue to post, what would Mortys be if none of us were here? All of us together is what makes this board so much better than any other, AND I have been jumped on plenty and had my feelings hurt, so hang in and stay. :grouphug:

xal its all good sweetie lets all agree to disagree and move on please?!?!? :inlove:

crap im missing it marty? i was watching dead men talking on the bio.tv tonight(cant give up my love of forensics or possibly being a pathologist one day ;) gonna put it on now :D

Xal, I feel the EXACT same way you do, about D&D. I must confess, after I waited all afternoon and then Dani won POV I turned off the computer and vowed not to get on anymore, but then I cooled off, told myself it is just a game, and got back on because I really enjoy reading the posts and participating in them. But, I really don't put myself out there too much because I don't want my opinion to be attacked or criticized. There have been a few remarks that felt like they hit me in the gut, but they weren't aimed at me, they were aimed at my favorite player(at the moment because I keep changing up players, just as long as it isn't D&D). Anyhow, I'm back again and holding my tongue a lot of times, but I am still having a good time in here.

And you are part of the reason I enjoy it, so keep up the posts...your opinion is valued.

ok i love all the boardies here, if not for you all, we would not all be here ...so how bout someone get a group hug going lol :party_smilie: party it up its the weekend!!!

im loving it too now marty now i got them back up lol

I look forward to BB every year.... and have to admit it's been painful to watch this summer..... for many reasons.

Sheesh.... I never even had a Fav to root for.

My fingers had a rest tho.... couldn't think of much I wanted to contribute to the threads.

(but, I can't miss a day without checking on all the updates and comments here.... Now THAT"s made it worth it all)

LOL... I DID enjoy how the house was decorated ^_^

Xal I almost always agree with you and enjoy your well thought out posts very much. I like your direct style it's refreshing.

Some people seem like they don't know how to handle it IMO.

Stick around there are only a few of us cheering for anyone but a Donato. I've been watching this show for years.

This is the worst cast I've ever seen. Their gameplay has been brutal. MOO.

I edited my last three posts because... getting that long-winded about something that should be trivial felt a bit odd after I re-read things.

Even I can look back and say "What did I just do? This isn't the Young and the Restless".

Though believe me when I say I do appreciate the friendly and kind words.

Yeah, this BB season has been crazy to say the least. Thankfully Survivor is just around the corner and that show tends to go much smoother.

Slowpoke, it is true, I haven't hardly seen you this season like in the past, Morty's is whayt i have with my morning coffe, and this season has been the weakest of all, I have enjoyed the way the house looks, but it took me a little while to get going, I like to come in the off season a little also, and Survivor China starts in a couple of weeks.

Can someone tell me on the feeds are Dick and Dani still angry at Zach? And if so why?

What is it he did that was so horrible to them? The veto was the comp to win and

everyone had a chance. It didn't matter who went up it's the veto that decides.

So why are they so mad at Zach?

oh, I know for sure I dissed on Amber :pleased:

Archived