Saturday, September 8th

CeCiMom

I HATE people doing BAD things to further themselves in life. It makes my stomach turn.

I guess I have a hard time deciding what is "good" or bad--on a reality show.

And honestly, I'm just not that interested in making judgments of the HG's--any of them, whether I personally like them or not, whether I think they're good players or not.

LOL, I honestly don't care enough to take it that seriously.

I watch BB every year because it's fun, and it's become a summer tradition for me.

Do I think this season was one of the weakest, for all kinds of reasons? Yup, without a doubt.

Will I watch it next year? Absolutely!!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone hearing Zach talk about his ex? His high school life? that poor boy has LOW self esteem

I know, how sad for him. What happened between him and his ex? Does anyone know? He seems so intent on getting her back, even mentioned an engagement ring. :animated_scratchchin:

Gosh the winner of first place only takes home about $260,000 after taxes, and they have to give up their weekly stipend. This game doesn't pay out very much in the overall picture. Don't get me wrong, it ain't peanuts, but they've been stuck in that house for over 2 months. I think the prize money should be more.

If you say something rude to certain posters, of course they're going to get offended. Yet even if you say nothing about them, they'll say something rude to you.

I'm really sorry you feel that way, Xal--and I'm not being sarcastic. You sound so fed up in your post. No one should find the experience of posting in a TV forum so unpleasant.

I was scrolling up, and couldn't see anywhere where a poster was being rude to you. I think sometimes it's difficult to interpret "tone of voice" in a written post.

Gosh the winner of first place only takes home about $260,000 after taxes, and they have to give up their weekly stipend. This game doesn't pay out very much in the overall picture. Don't get me wrong, it ain't peanuts, but they've been stuck in that house for over 2 months. I think the prize money should be more.

ummmm bragging rights is all about winning the game also not just the money.

I will tell ya what there are some people where I work who would steal a table from me to further themselves on any given shift for the "Almighty Dollar"(I wait tbls) do I hate them, nope, I work with these people 4 or 5 nights a week, and I just cannot let what they do ruin my night, or make me bitter. I in no way think Daniele is a Skank, she was in the process of her relationship going south when she came into the bb house, and if she did not want the world to know all of it that its her business and I think she did her x a favor not to air their "Dirty Laundy" on TV. Even tho she was bratty, she maintained herself with her rocky relationship with her father, and I believe that they will work it out. It is really hard for me to even have a conversation with a person if I really do not like them so that house must have been a torture for her or any one who feels that way. Ratboy and Skeletor really were overused also in my book.

I also of course will watch next season, cause BB is a sota cult classic now, really no one where I work watches this show, they look at me like I am crazy when I ask about it,lol, it is a summer tradition.

I'm almost ready to stop posting on Mortys. I know so many of you would be happy if I left.

Sorry you feel this way. I know I have heard you say this serveral times this season but here we are.....

I would not be happy if you left. I know you have a lot of people that come to your defense when you post you are leaving the boards. So I think all is good. Hang in there.

think she did her x a favor not to air their "Dirty Laundy" on TV
He might have done himself a favor throwing her clothes and stuff out on the street :animated_rotfl:
why does everybody think in the House right now Eric is shady.. I know they dont know about the AP. What do you guys think is he "shady motherf**ker"?
Can you say incest and jacking off in a sock :animated_rotfl:

Absolutely agree, Xal..and I think we DON'T make negative comments about posters, because we know that is not allowed.

That is different, however, from saying to another poster "I disagree", or words to that effect.

Disagreeing with content of a post must be differentiated from criticizing the poster.

And sometimes that's hard. When you have a strong opinion about a HG's actions, perhaps it's hard for you not to interpret a strong disagreement as being separate from an insult to you.

I understand how fine a line that is. I really do.

Archived