Jessica Week 9 Evicted

CeCiMom

Why would someone want a HG to stay that does nothing but drink and sleep and does not ever prepare for any competitions? She contributes nothing to the house.

She might be fun and good at beer pong and the quarters game but besides that she does nothing. I think she helped clean house one Thursday because of a bet she lost with beer pong.

This morning I woke up to the feeds with Eric on top of her with hip movement. If she wanted to win a comp she would not stay up all night talking and smooching. She would be preparing to win something.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched a couple of YouTube's tribute videos, too cute. I even got a little teary at the Angel's Fall one. Although he has obvious flaws (don't we all), I think Eric really has feelings for Jessica and I think they are mutual.

But the videos are really cute. like I said, it's like watching a reality show chick-flick. Ahh, young love...

While I'll be slightly disappointed if Jess leaves tonite, (although she has loss points with me this week by not campaigning to stay...which could have been difficult due to D&D implementing the 'you're staying' strategy) I am sooooo looking foward to her couch interview with Julie! It will be very interesting to see what she tells us about her feelings for Eric.

Is it a 2 hour special?

that's just it Marty, she was working doing what she does; making sure Eric wants her to stay.

We all saw her digust with his attempt to win POV. Now her problem is that her "champion" can't think straight and is running around the house like a leg hound.

Agreed...the only one she's been asking for reassurance from is Eric. And she's seen just how much help he's been to her the last 6 weeks or so. He's godawful at comps, let Amber go, even though Amber was more loyal than Zach, and he convinced her to get out Dustin over Dick! Eric (and his AP issues) have not helped Jess out very much, and yet she's still looking to him for her game advice.

Maybe if she got out of bed once in a while and played the game, she could have saved herself this week.

Jessica knows that she can talk to D&D until shel's blue in the face, they are still going to evict her. she never liked the alliance and is mad that she let herself be talked into it. Besides, by not campaigning to D&D, she hasn't given them the opportunity to make her a deal they have no intentions of keeping (ie, if we keep you, you have to put up eric next).

I absolutely think that if Eric or Jess had won HOH, we'd be looking at one or both of the Donato's on the block, especially if Jess had won. Had Jess or Eric gotten HOH, they would have been fools to not make a move at this point in the game.

They should have at least tried to approach Zach as soon as he made HOH, instead of being openly hostile about him winning it. He was always good with kissing up to the HOH, they should have followed his example.

I agree with you erinjs.

The HGs have repeatedly told her to her face, albeit jokingly, that they think she (1) drinks too much and (2) sleeps too much. So, clearly, she needed to step it up this week and talk strategy SANS ERIC to Zach, D &D. She has no game other than hanging on to Eric. Her plan was to do nothing but win comps, let Eric do all the hard, backstabbing work, and win all the money because people would hate Eric and "love" her.

Lame. Bye Jess!

I always find myself looking at Jess through the filter of what Carol said about her. And when it comes to my own observations, I'm big on her non-verbal cues - especially in bed. Certainly it may be that Catholic guilt bondage (always undone by booze :animated_bouncy: ) or the fact that her family is watching. But that girl doesn't move. Barbie doll right down to the joints in her elbows?

I can't help but feel that she's more interested in being a key showmance (of which she is in absolute control) than she is in competing against her peers - especially in physical comps. She found someone to carry her through those instead. And (after the publicity and attention slow down) if her drinking buddies don't like him, Eric will be tossed aside.

Selfish, conceited, and inconsiderate -- I think those were the words Carol used.

She's cute, but she seems pretty young and self-centered to me.

Well the showmance has gotten her a lot of fans. People are a sucker for romance. I wasn't crazy about Dani and Nick's either.

I would much more enjoy watching a really good friendship with possibilities out of the house. I liked Jess a lot more when she and Eric were just good friends.

In this game I would rather root for good game play and for someone with a desire and drive to win the game.

marty.. you just made me think of something... since nick left... and daniele started playing the game... i started to tolerate her more.... hmmmm, yea, i didnt like them laying around all the time either... especially not so early in the game.. it didnt look good.

They should have at least tried to approach Zach as soon as he made HOH

I think the fact that Danielle was hanging on him like a cheap suit made a move impossible. Besides he was definately holding it against her when he made the noms. Who wouldn't?

I still like the tribute videos on YouTube. Very cute.

I'd rather see good game play with an ounce of honesty and a dash of loyalty.

Go Jameka Go!!

I don't think we've seen honesty since Season 1...they were all toooo nice. I was happy that one-legged Eddie won. Then Dr. Will came on in Season 2 and my perception of the game changed. I may hate it when my favorites are outsmarted & evicted, but I much prefer people who play the game to people who float through to the end.

Tribute videos always make me gag a little bit.

Jess slept her way thru this hanging on coattails. She lives with her parents, and mom I would bet cleans up after her. She's spoiled. I like her fun personality, but she lets everyone else do her work. After watching her this past week, I too am starting to agree with Carol's assessment of her.

Archived