Jessica Week 9 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yeah for sure. Janie will go down as one of the best players ever. I guess it's not the game I'm talking about, and more so how they are being played their showmance.

I guess it was just me.

Nope..not just you. I have thought the exact same thing. :animated_bouncy:

Arrowhead

Still kills me a college student did not know that location and take her to Tiffanys on 5 th Avenue and buy her a diamond ring

He's not buying the ring......He asked her the other night if she would purchase the ring.

This Weasel is TIGHT!

how many times do i gotta tell you! she knows where Manhattan is!!!! i am sure there are a few little shops she loves in that town too! they just dont have blue boxes! ohhh and the Manhattan she knows is in Kansas! no wonder she was a little confused about the whole island thing!

see, its all making sense now. leave the dummmy alone.

ohh i figured out another thing about dear jessica!!!! you know.. why someone like her would fall for someone like eric? well... have you ever seen pics of her friends? WOOF! bad enough the girls are scary... but the guys are... well.. i am sure they have their trackers out back ready to take the gals home after the dinner and movie...

i dont find her that hot.. she is cute, and has a nice body... but the honker will probably get work done after bb... anyways, she is probably the only pretty one out of all the people she knows.

and no.. i am not drunk. just drugged.

I think Jess is pretty, "honker" and all! Besides that she has a pretty sweet disposition. There's more to a person than just their looks and I think she has a lot going for her. (I hope she doesn't get plastic surgery, some people look less attractive afterward).

Did they eventually medivac the Woobie out? Jess wasn't carrying him.

I saw them packing the Weasel's clothes...he was yaking going out the door and forgot his clothes and drug satchel.

They packed the rubber rat in his suitcase for him to play with and that was all I saw.

Yea he had no choice they had to pack his stuff . Zack wanted to put the dolphin crash short shorts on top of his clothes ! But they did not just talk . Jameka packed most his clothes in suitcase.

Jess will put Woodie on EBay since she ain't going to be making much money :animated_bouncy:

• 3 weeks later...

Jessica is home in Kansas and Eric is home in New York

Here is what she wrote about her and Eric in her blog

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My personal bond with Eric was both amazing and strong. He was my best friend and ally in the house. I had so much fun with Eric, and loved every minute I spent with him. Now that I am back in Kansas and he is in New York, it is hard to predict what the future holds for us. We do still talk on a very regular basis, and have agreed to just take one day at a time, and see what happens. (Thank you all for your good wishes for us!) You will be able to keep updated on us if you want to, through our fan sites.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=312684291

Archived