Jessica Week 9 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe that their fight was over $5 and who could kick the highest. I think they both didn't want to talk about the real fight on t.v. They are next-door neighbors--maybe they both dated the same guy or something--who knows? I didn't like Carol any better than Jess, although we didn't get to see a lot of Carol's personality.

I don't like Jess' laziness, and I preferred her with Eric when they were just pals and he had a goofy crush.

I still like her better than whiny, spoiled, hateful Daniele, though.

I have to say i really liked jessica up until she made the dumbest move ever. She told Eric exactly what Amber AND Jameeka were saying about him in their last ditch effort to sway her. If she would have forced Eric to "choose" to keep amber or when she knew he was voting amber out, if she would have laid some foundation with with Dick and Danielle that she would be willing to at least nominate eric after he went against her wishes then she could have done SOMETHING this last 3 days. She seems to have accepted her fate and so have I. Goodbye Jessica.

Lara

I have to say she and Eric have just become ridiculous. And is it just me or does she almost look disgusted when he leans in to kiss her sometimes? I'm sick of watching Eric fawn all over her like a schoolboy with a crush on his teacher. I'll be happy not to have to watch that anymore after tonight.

Jess has trusted, and then distrusted Eric more times than Dick spits in a night. She wouldn't make a hard decision and so she kept going back to him because he took the heat off her. If she wanted to remain a floater, she never should have won any HOHs or POVs.

Jack that is a great Analogy ! off topic but the dog with nose made me recall this story that a DJ told .

I heard another one where the guy was wearing a pajama jacket without any pants. He was going to light a cigarette, and dropped under the table. When he crawled under the table to get, his dog stuck his wet cold nose on his butt, and he hit his head so hard under the table that it knocked him out. His wife called an ambulance. When the medics were carrying him out, she told the medics what happened, and they laughed so hard that they dropped him, and he broke his arm.

Poor guy!

Archived