Jessica Week 9 Evicted

CeCiMom

I hate to be the voice of reason here, but the word "pussy" has three separate dictionary definitions. One is the female vulva, two is a term for a cat and third is a term used for a cowardly male.

So lets be real here folks.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zack has said he wants jam out i dont see that that has changed if dick still wants her gone then she goes end of story i think dick may just have more integrety than dani in fact im sure he does i dont think dick will sell outeric for zack i could be wrong but i just dont thibk that will happen if it does dick may very well dump dani which i think would be the best outcome anyway

As far as I understood it and the way many have posted...all's fair in discussing the houseguests. Other posters are off limits. That is fair in my books.

If anyone is looking for politically correct terminology to describe people this isn't the place. There are many disney-like web sites but you won't get varied opinions or updates about BB there.

Why did Jessica's love weasel talk Zack into nominating Jessica with Jameka?

He could have suggested himself going up with Jameka to Zack when making the deal.

This would have been far less stressfull on Jessica and shown her he was truthful when he told her

he would sacrifice himself for her.

She would have better odds in winning the veto also.

Plus he didn't run the risk of Jess on the AP vote.

america has been good to eric because he fell in line with the majority think.

he knows that the majority like d/d.

i'd love to see how the d/d fans would feel if the shoe was on the other foot.

with j/e vs. d/d and a different AP with america liking j/e.

they'd be crying like the j/e fans are!

haha

and yes, i'm a j/e fan..

Are we still stuck on the word "pussy." It's usually used to describe a man who has no balls. JMO.

Ginger ,I agree but Yath was questioning because I said I do not say the C word on the forum do I say it other times . IMO the C word is different and is highly degrading to women and I do not say it.

But Rat boy is a pussy he exhibits it and proves it with every move ;):P

how fun will it be when jess is gone. Eric will go beserk he will do something to get them back Im sure of that.

^^^"America" won't allow it.

I don't think America will have a voice. If this Thursday is double eviction and it goes eviction, HoH, nominations, than there won't be time to give Eric a target if he gets HoH. D&D will go on the block if Jess goes home.

Archived