Jessica Week 9 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I got on the computer this morning at 8:30 BB time there was some heavy smooching going on with Eric and Jess. Shortly after that Eric got up and went to his own bed. :animated_scratchchin:

I cannot comprehend why Jessica is not fighting to stay, why she isn't trusting her instincts, and why she completely relies on whatever Eric tells her? He's not even really fighting! What's this blind faith in ED? Jessica was correct that ED always tells the wrong person they are going home to rattle them and to give the other person a false sense of security. Always! Why would he stop now????

I'm really a bit tired of the Jessica bandwagon....

So she was nominated....so was everyone else. Is she so special that she cannot be nominated....?

All she has done this week is mope around (like everyone else on the block except Dick)

Her voice is annoying anyway and now she just whines....

I hope D/D vote her out this week cause if they don't and she wins HOH one of them are gone. She wanted them out two weeks ago so obviously their so-callked alliance means nothing to her.

Although the houseguests don't know this, with double eviction Thurs., I think it's best to get Jess out now. It's good game play, in my opinion, for D/D.

I'm tired of the Jess bandwagon also. I actually like the girl and think she would be the most fun to hang out with out of all of them. But she's not a great player. I want to see the best players at the end. Not the one's I think are nicest.

Your right Suesiegel8

The little screech owl gets to see what the block is like.

She did nothing to attempt saving herself, in fact she did everything to make you want to get rid of her.

The more she is in focus on the program the more shallow you can see she is....

Spoiled rotten

She wanted them out two weeks ago so obviously their so-callked alliance means nothing to her.

she wanted them out two weeks ago, BUT SHE DIDN'T DO IT, so obviously her word means something. Obviously D&D's word means NOTHING.

She did nothing to attempt saving herself, in fact she did everything to make you want to get rid of her.

And she's still doing nothing to save herself now. She has not gone to D/D at all to campaign or even reassure their agreement. She is going only on what Eric tells her. That's a pretty stupid move on her part.

Archived