These Producers Are Sick

rzavi4jc

Yana: As in Showtime in addition to CBS or Showtime exclusively?

Showtime exclusively... I think that it's in the works for CBS to sell the rights to Showtime...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they knew the live feeds wouldnt see it. and they knew the show would blur any privates out. ... and as for the people behind the walls... its not like they havent seen them nakkid the last 2 months.

but i would have to say, i dont see why they just didnt have the girls have bathing suits on and put the guys in speedos... now that would be funny. speedos!

There was one season where the HGs had to switch clothes with each other in a big water tank. The tank was see through, and they blurred it for tv. The girls and guys were together in that one too. For the life of me I can't remember which season it was. Possibly 3. I think it was because I remember wanting to see Tanya unblurred.

I thought the nudity was pointless, unnecessary for the game, humiliating and patently ridiculous. It's not like it was even on the feeds or Showtime. I am not a prude by any means but my nudity is my choice and not for a bunch of voyeuristic cameramen. BB have dropped their standards this year in favor of sensationalism and this is just one more example. Who comes up with this stupid stuff? :rolleyes:

Yeah JFetch, I remember the old fat guy coming out of the pool in the teeny bikini that belonged to his partner and I dont think all his junk fit in it!

LOL!!!!! That Gerry memory is one that I would like to forget!

:animated_shocking:

Everyone should of worn swim suits...JMHO... :pixiedust:

CBS has gotten sleazy....for ratings???? JMHO :pixiedust:

Father/Daughter nudity...gross!... :shocking:

Note: Didn't one year some of the HGs have whip cream on their

boobbers?....I don't think it was for a comp... blonde chick from Vegas,

her whip cream was barely there, and was melting.

As the originator of the "The producers are sick" thread from last week, where I berated them for giving Eric a task to kiss Jessica when he already had, I feel in incumbent on me to give them props for last night's episode. They did not, as I feared, make it look like Eric kissed Jessica just because of America's Choice. They even gave him the DR session where he said "I already completed this task on my terms." Just thought I would give credit where credit is due.

Note: Didn't one year some of the HGs have whip cream on their

boobbers?....I don't think it was for a comp...

I think it was BB3 b/c it was the girl Marcellas was a stripper masquerading as a mother.

As I recall though, it was peanut butter, and then they used the sticky peanut butter to stick on skimpy clothes. I might be wrong though.

As I recall though, it was peanut butter, and then they used the sticky peanut butter to stick on skimpy clothes. I might be wrong though.

Yeah, I have a copy of that video...........for....uh.....historical preservation.

Thanks guys...peanut butter....and was barely there.

:drool:...JFetch...lol

If people want to streak or smear food on themselves thats ok.

But to make all the HGs strip down nude for a comp. I think that

CBS went too far....JMHO... Maybe on Showtime but not on prime

time reg. TV.

Wonder what would have happened if any of the HG's had asked why they needed to be nude, and had refused to do it.

Wish one of them had.

Messy, wet comps are held all the time with HG's in bathing suits--there was absolutely no reason for this to be different.

I think one of the girls said that BB was thinking they would end up trying to cover themselves instead of worrying about the puzzle. I personally thought it was degrading, and I feel that the guys had an advantage as the bubbles covered the vital parts for them faster than the girls (their torsos didn't matter).

Archived