These Producers Are Sick

rzavi4jc

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see both sides of what every one is sayin, I must be sort of on the cynical side , a little devilish, cause I did for the first reaction lol, then I caught myself and thought that is probably not the nicest thing to do. And the girls that are on ANTM aren't all that classic beauty, they are photogenic, and yes alot of them that apply are delusional, They had auditions in my city and I was at the place where the auditions were being held ( A big Furniture Store) and the girls that were in line were not all that, and what was really funny was all the mothers that were accompanying their daughters, like stage moms and you could see with your own eyes that the girls themselves were not really wanting to be there. I do still feel as tho Ambers delusions really is the most extreme case I have seen, and the praying is over the top. When her and Jameka were outside together prayin, I was just shakin my head. I think the camera people having been there filming and watching them since day 1 just could not help themselves cause it is sooo off the wall.

I think the way the producers are showing her is much better than showing her racist comments. Not that I approve or disapprove of how they've shown her, just saying they could have made her look much worse and caused her a lot more problems outside of the house.

One thing I don't like is when someone is maybe 5 pounds overweight, which you could lose in three days if you really needed to, and CBS is trying to make them seem like a huge whale or something. She's even been told in the house "too bad she didn't lose her pregnancy weight" What does she weigh 130?

Hey King, you better get something stronger than Advil.Kidding of course

i would slip them some of my ambien.. but i dont share... and i certainly dont share with idiot producers like allison (allison I suck bad at doing this show without my old buddy shapiro)

my Dr prescribed me Ambien, but I do not have insurance and let me tell you that is one expensive drug, so I asked him for something less expensive, I got Klonzapam, works pretty good , but Ambien seems to get a high rating.

Poor Amber is clueless and will probably need intense therapy when she gets out, however, BB does seem to be making the situation as bad as they possibly can. I just kept wondering how Amber was going to feel when she watches the shows and sees how much airtime she gets, showing her as a constant subject of ridicule.

When I saw the title of this thread though, I thought it was going to be something entirely different. I thought the producers were sick over the luxury comp. What exactly was the purpose of the hg's getting naked for that? So the cameramen and staff could get their jollies?

Amber is a MESS She wlll definitely need therapy when she sees herself on this show. I think the producers are being a little cruel. As far as the kiss - I think I'll vote for Eric to kiss Daniele - that would stir up some s#*t. :stirthepot:

rzavi4jc:

I agree with you with regard to Amber. To show Amber's delusional comments is one thing but to cut to shots of her less than perfect body and shots of her stuffing her face and synch them with her comments was just cruel. I am not a fan of Amber but I don't think she deserves to be publicly mocked. This will, however, be a huge wake-up call, if she can comprehend the subtlety of the editing.

I feel bad for Amber because she's is not very bright but, she's not malicious either. The "racist" coments I took with a grain of salt because it was classic Amber spouting out stuff without thinking how it's going to come across.

I didn't care that CBS didn't air it because, in all fairness, they'd have to air other coments with arguable "racist" connotations from people with, arguably, more functioning brain cells than Amber, like when Dick was trashing Jameka to Zack about the "ghetto burgers" she had made that, because she had mixed raw eggs in them, leaked and made the grill stink... and Dan saying all Latin women have beards, when trashing Jen's facial hair with Eric...etc.

CBS Making fun of Amber's lack of intelligence and couth is cruel and unnecessary...then again that seems to be the pattern of what CBS thinks America will find entertaining, this season.

Me too, Amber for a mockery standpoint to the game and Jameka because she's that least of all evils in a house of losers...just as long as the 4 douchebags (Ratboy, Troll Doll, Dick-less, Princess Skank) dont win, Im content.

Never heard troll doll that is funny .I did say if you painted her face blue and with her hair up she looks like a smurf :animated_rotfl:

Archived