These Producers Are Sick

rzavi4jc

OK, I have a big problem with two things that were done in tonights episode.

1.) They were just mocking poor Amber about the modeling thing. Every year, they have made fun of houseguests for this or that, but it was never in a meanspirited way. This was more like, look at the poor pathetic basketcase.

2.) For those of you who don't know, Eric kissed Jessica early this morning. Now it's an America's player task. Knowing this new production crew, this cannot end well. They could even go so far as to pull this out on finale night and say, "so jessica, how do you feel that Eric only kissed you because he was told to by America?"

Anyone agree with me, or am I just too sensitive.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had that same reaction at first; to be mad about the producers telling Eric to kiss *most likely* Jessica. But then I realized, they can't say that. He kissed her this morning and America can't vote until tonight, so he techincally kissed her on his own.

Now who knows if they'll spin it to make him look like he did it afterward, but either way, he has something to back him up that he was genuine.

I hope Jessica doesnt see it as that because I believe Eric truly likes her and he did kiss her before the task was introduced. CBS shouldnt have even used it because its just free money in Eric's pocket. They should have some back up tasks!

Maybe they were sick of Eric wanting to kiss her and never making a move so they were gonna make him just get it over with lol

I'll be fine with Zach or Dick, mainly because it won't affect Jessica.. I don't see her being mad at him joking about kissing one of them, he won't actually try very hard though. So whatev' it's just sooo stupid!!

You're taking things too seriously.

Amber asks for her mocking. She fishes for compliments every chance she gets and constantly thinks she is America's favorite player ever to exist in a reality competition. She also thinks that "God" is on her and Jameka's side in this game, because obviously a higher power has nothing better to do than to help her win the game.

And the kissing task is stupid and predictable. America will pick Jessica and he'll get another task completed easily because they've been kissing all week. Either that or they'll pick one of the guys just to see if he'll do it.

i have consistently hated amber since she first spoke on the show, and even i grimaced during tonight's show.....she makes an ass out of herself without cbs having to underline it for everyone to understand.....it felt really weird watching that part of the show

I agree with you about Amber. I have been feeling sorry for her for some time. She is, to me, obviously not dealing with a full set of marbles, and for the producers to be making fun of her, is just wrong.

As far as the AP task, since he has already kissed Jessica, I can see a whole bunch of funny possibilities. Zach or Dick??

it's not nice for the producers to make fun of her like that, although i'm thinking it says in the fine print they can edit however they want...she's just giving them good tv!!!

It's not nice, either, for Jameka to repeatedly tell her she's gonna be on a magazine cover and do well in modeling. I used to model, and that girl has NO CHANCE!!! She is not even close to being photogenic. and that's not being mean, just honest!

I'm not ugly but I have never been, nor could ever be a model. You need not to have been or be a model to see that Amber has NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER in that field. Oh my husband said she could be the centerfold of Crack-ho magazine.

Well, whether or not CBS highlighted Amber's ridiculous statements about modeling or zeroed in on her drying her hair at the time Jameka was talking to her about her modeling, we America would have been shaking our heads all the same, I did not need CBS to point out the absolute craziness that Amber is. I have NEVER seen anything or anyone like her. I will agree that it was not necessarily the nicest thing to do highlight her ridiculessness, but oh well it is BB and it is a tv show.

and I also wonder if Jameka is just blowin smoke up Ambers butt or if she thinks that Amber is model material. Sorry, Amber is not an attractive girl, but when some one opens their mouth and says some of the things she does, it detracts from her looks. Well and during the competition even ED said NO it would not be good to have to see my daughter naked, but it might really ruin him for life if he caught a glimpse of a naked Amber, something like that. Poor Amber really is not in touch with reality. I do not know why Jameka encourages Amber when it is so obvious that she is not Americas next top model material. Makes me really wonder about Jameka as well, they sure have some goofey ones on BB this year.lol

I can't see thinking that CBS is setting up Eric. Although they should have known it was poor timing, there is no way they could change that part of the show before airtime tonight. This is the weekend, and today is Sunday. No way could the producers open the studio, find the voice-over guy and drag him in there, and then re-insert a new AP question.

As to how Amber was portrayed? Seems to me that, if anything, the edit crew probably thought we would enjoy it. Comments on the board have been worse by tenfold. Personally, I didn't like it any more than what I can read on any given day.

Archived