These Producers Are Sick

rzavi4jc

Excuse me but Amber is not praying to God. She's asking her necklace to grant her wishes.

Do you notice that everytime she prays to "God" she goes crazy pulling on that stupid necklace!

As I recall, necklaces are just inanimate objects and don't have the power to answer prayers. Amber wants her wishes granted not her prayers heard and answered.

Her necklace actually houses a genie who she believes will grant her wishes and let her win HOH, POV and of course, make her a stronger, better person.

In her confused state of mind, she is treating God as if he is a genie.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally agree Scuba.. I dont feel bad for them either, they signed up for it, so tough deal with it, or leave!!

I also agree that Amber asking her necklace to grant wishes is ridiculous!! Everytime she "talks to god" (her necklace) she is always asking him to let her win something.. stop being so greedy and selfish, she is pathetic, and like someone else said I bet after she watches all this it wont change her one bit!

BUT I just read on the update feeds that Amber told Jameka to tell Jess that Eric called her a f-ing whore, which was a COMPLETE LIE AND JAMEKA DID IT!!!!!!!!!! I hope they BOTH ROT IN HELL bunch of lieing HIPPO-crites!!!!!!!

OK, as the originator of this thread, if this is true, I take back everything I said about feeling sorry for Amber. She deserves what she gets.

...but...but...but...I thought this game was about lying and backstabbing? People have been telling me that here for more than two years now. I thought people kept saying it was time for Zach, Amber and Jameka to start playing the game? Which is it?

So confusing.

I am not an Amber fan myself, and she's DEFINITELY not playing with a full deck :cookoo: .....HOWEVER I did feel a little twinge of....sympathy???....when they played the food/model/weight montage disaster...regardless of how many idiotic statements she makes and her weird behaviors...noone should be portrayed as "not pretty enough" or "not skinny enough" on broadcast TV...all it does is contribute to the self image epidemic amongst ALL women. JMO

:cookie:

Oh and yeah. Karma is a B*%# and that F'ing W*#$ statement WILL come back and bite her eventually..and if I were Jameka I'd be watching out for giant bolts of lightning.

While I do agree with most of what you said Betty, all CBS is doing is what the message boards (or at least the ones I have read) have been doing. After I stopped laughing last night, I did realize that that wasn't very nice of them to do. I would think that CBS does keep up with the message boards to a degree, so they exploited what had already been said. I must admit though, in the beginning, I liked Amber. It wasn't until she fell off her rocker that I started not to care much for her.

I see what you're saying Smooches...and I'm not disagreeing with you...I guess I kind of look at it as adding insult to injury...I know that alot of mean things are said about her on the boards..I'm as guilty as the next person (BUT I've never attacked her weight or physical appearance..)but I feel like board posters have more insight on BB...there are alot of people who just watch the show and don't read the "behind the scenes" stuff..so all they have to think of Amber is the editing handiwork of the producers...which comes out to what we saw last night. A national television network telling women...HA! If you look like THIS you're dilusional!

Again...JMO

See, it isn't the lying that rubs us the wrong way. It's how personal it is.

Everyone with eyes can see that Eric and Jessica are obviously having real feelings for each other. Sorry, but Eric is no Boogie. For Amber to try to tear that apart by making something like this up is just taking the low road. Not that she paved that low road, mind you, I think Dick took care of that. But it is low.

If this were lies about votes or intentions for veto or what have you, hey, that's just game. But to pathetically scramble to save yourself by making something like that up just reeks of stupidity.

...but...but...but...I thought this game was about lying and backstabbing? People have been telling me that here for more than two years now. I thought people kept saying it was time for Zach, Amber and Jameka to start playing the game? Which is it?

Yes, this game is about lying and backstabbling. But don't claim that lying and backstabbing are wrong, as Amber & Jameka said it was when Eric & Jess turned on them, and then do it yourself. Either Play the game or hate the game. Pick one!!!

Let's get back on topic.

Just as a reminder... here's the 1st post.

OK, I have a big problem with two things that were done in tonights episode.

1.) They were just mocking poor Amber about the modeling thing. Every year, they have made fun of houseguests for this or that, but it was never in a meanspirited way. This was more like, look at the poor pathetic basketcase.

2.) For those of you who don't know, Eric kissed Jessica early this morning. Now it's an America's player task. Knowing this new production crew, this cannot end well. They could even go so far as to pull this out on finale night and say, "so jessica, how do you feel that Eric only kissed you because he was told to by America?"

Anyone agree with me, or am I just too sensitive.

I don't think it's really fair that CBS is showing Amber in a poor light. Yes, she is saying those things. Yes, she agreed to be on television, but they all did. They have all said stupid, vile, horrible, racist, delusional things, but Amber happens to be the one shown on the broadcast. Maybe it is because she's the lowest on the populatrity poll. But that's a catch 22, she's low because of the things she said or are they showing the things she said because she low. Hmm?

I thought the bubble comp was a little weird with Danielle and Dick, but I think they had planned out the comps and just assumed Dick was going home early. If by that time, all of the women were out, they may have still had the comp. Though I don't understand why theyhad to get naked, especially if live feeders can't see the comp. It just seemed like it was a treat for the crew.

As far as the task, again, I think it was a pre-determined task. I don't think many people on the show would have assumed Eric would have hooked up with anyone. I'm sure it doesn't take much to change a task, but maybe they cannot deviate from the schedule. BB mentioning the AP task to Jessica, I guess, depends on what Eric says in the DR. If he doesn't mention the earlier moment when accepting the task, he's stupid and will come off like a prick.

I agree with you Francis..the Bubble Comp was all around weird. I really didn't understand the naked concept either....Why they couldn't wear bathing suits under the clothes with the letters on them is beyond me...and the butt-naked Jameka/Jess hug at the end was a little creepy too..

As far as the AP task being pre-ordained...nah I don't think so...it's pretty obvious that this is a fly by night operation. They present his tasks to go along with game play...Yesterday's task was very blatently obvious and a real let down in my opinion...they have yet to give him a REAL challenge. Why the hell would America care who he kisses? That's not going to further game play for anyone.

it was clear to me that the crew just wanted to see the girls nude. They already got amber but they couldnt figure out how to get Jess Jam and dani so they invented this new game and closed the set so they could "edit" it for broadcast. Look at the camera angle they have in relation to where they put up the compettion transparent? They have a few horny camermen on staff

why couldnt they give them all flesh unitards for the comp? cause they wanted boobies

When they were getting dressed for the comps, I saw Zach pull on a under armour type tank top. The nudity just seemed weird (but I do agree about the camera angles). I could even see that, you have to run and change clothes to get so-and-so.

i also think the comp was geared for the women to win. I highly doubt Eric, Dick and Zach are clothes horses.

I guess they're all just lucky that Jessica decided to split the teams up into Girls against Boys.

If she hadn't, I don't know how anyone could have said it was geared for anyone specific to win.

I do know that it could have been awkward for the houseguests.

anybody know where can see the luxury comp uncencored???
There is nowhere you can see it uncensored, since the live feeds were blocked at the time it was happening, so the only footage available is what was aired on CBS. (Well, apart from what the production staff has access to.)

I think Jessica was told to split them up. If she had her choice (without knowing what the comp was) she would be on the same team as Eric. no question.

Could it be that the piece about Amber was the producers way of getting even with her for all of the sh*t they are taking over her anti-Jewish comments. By showing her for the moron that she is, maybe they think no one will blame them. I have to say that Amber does make herself a pretty easy target.

I doubt that has anything to do with it as Jameka was used for her religion as well . Amber just makes herself look stupid and they focus on it so I think they would do it just as much the Jewish comment notwithstanding.

I agree that CBS is probably making it a point to show Amber as the whack job she is due to her anti semitic comments.

Eric kissing Jess is a stupid task in my opinion. Most of the Sunday night tasks he's had have been really stupid. But this one just takes the cake.

I didn't have the oppurtunity to vote because I watched a TIVOd copy of the show...but if I had a chance to vote I would have voted Jam or Amber just to make things awkward for all of them. The show is getting boring again. Even Dick or Zach would have been more entertaining that Eric smooching Jess.

:offtopic: A while back Amber weighed herself and announced that she was at 160 LBs. Then the camera zoomed in as best as they could and it looked like it was closer to 170 but it wasn't a good shot. This was discussed in another thread, But I can't remember which one it was and even if I could it was a several weeks ago so it's probably archived by now.

I am starting to believe that Amber may be more than just delusional.... She's so slow I wonder if she isn't borderline retarded. Quite a few times I've noticed her vacuous stare and thought it very much reminded me of some of the mentally handicapped people I've seen at the hospital.

I don't know if I'd go as far as to say borderline retarded...but all the pistons aren't firing..that's fo' sho'

I think the real problem has a lot to do with her wanting to fit in so much that she repeats things she's heard and gets them massively screwed up in the process...she's one that doesn't know the concept of THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK she just says the first thing that comes to mind and in her case that's a BAD thing. Also, I'm sure years of drug abuse don't exactly leave you at a genius IQ level.

As for the scale thing crusty...I don't know if you're M/F but any self respecting Female that has ever stepped on a scale knows the Ladies Scale Code of Conduct...you ALWAYS fudge a little...it's encoded in our DNA....lol

Archived