Eric Week 8 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever the relationship bt Eric & Jessica - okay let's just break out and call it 'Jesserica', it is very enjoyable to watch. I'm rooting for them to have a relationship out of the house!

Also: Thanks to all the live-up-daters - you guys rock, you make my summer something special :)

Some girls like that, especially the insecure ones.

Yea Eric is dumber then I thought you do not tell a girl you have not kissed a girl in 5 years .What was Jess's reaction and I wish I had seen it.

Last nite Jameka on ST told Jess that Eric called her a whore .Jess did not take it well .

I guess I have always dated secure girls ;)

Jess will never have a realationship with Rat Boy outside of BB I would bet money on it easy.

Last nite Jameka on ST told Jess that Eric called her a whore .Jess did not take it well .

this morning it seemed like all was well. last night amber and jameka noticed that jess seemed protective, and was not her usual self. I do believe that she chose not to believe jameka and amber, because she knew amber was on her last leg.

I'm watching the power of 10 right now and I just saw a commercial asking, "What does Eric's girlfriend think about his relationship with Jessica? Find out Thursday." She said it was all strategy in the commercial by the way.

Well, guess someone already posted this too. nevermind. lol

Hi former girlfriend should know if she has anything snarky to say that Eric is a weasel then America will probably think it would be fun to go after him.

I am intereseted what she has to say..... :animated_scratchchin:

I would be glad that I hadn't kissed him if I had been one of his girlfriends since the live feeders just reported him biting his TOENAILS. I know I want to swap spit with somebody that might come with a toenail. That is just nasty.

Eric always brings up that he's a Jewish guy from New York. He's professing his feelings for a Catholic cheerleader from Kansas. Instead of talking to his ex-GF/publicity hound, I would rather hear from his parents. If he's as Jewish as some New Yorkers, his mother will be a wee bit upset about his choice.

BTW - I'm not trying to sound anti-semetic, I would just love to see the stereotypical Jewish mother.

Eric always brings up that he's a Jewish guy from New York. He's professing his feelings for a Catholic cheerleader from Kansas. Instead of talking to his ex-GF/publicity hound, I would rather hear from his parents. If he's as Jewish as some New Yorkers, his mother will be a wee bit upset about his choice.

BTW - I'm not trying to sound anti-semetic, I would just love to see the stereotypical Jewish mother.

Many Jewish mothers probably would prefer a Jewish daughter in law, but he's not orthodox and we really don't know the extent of his faith.

If he's as Jewish as some New Yorkers

This part I don't get...do you think Jews from NY are different than other Jews? Are you from NYC?

Eric is too funny.

Not his jokes people ..

The way he turns to the side when he laughs.

The way he makes a joke and nobody laughs.

The way he laughs at everything he says - absolutely everything .. ( have you noticed ? ) lol

The way he uses mouthwash before he kisses Jessica, LMAO.

The way he acts, the way he is, because he's ratboy.

Teehee, too funny this guy is.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Get him the hell out .

OK I know this is going to sound awful, but the first experience I ever had with anyone Jewish is with the Savannah Jaycees... They own a building and have built a beautiful park around their building for children and parents to come to and it's next to a synagogue and behind a Jewish seniors home... They have gone to court to try and take the land from the Jaycees so they can build a parking lot for the church... They want to destroy the park to put up a parking lot... Now I know that not all Jewish people are like this, and I'm not trying to say they are... Before you start bashing me about not knowing anyone Jewish, you have to remember that I come from a VERY small town in Georgia where there wasn't any Jewish population at all, I mean this, I am very serious... The closest synagogue was in Atlanta which is 150 miles from the small town I grew up in... The people from Savannah aren't very friendly to anyone that is on that piece of property at all... Then I met this man through Jaycees that is Jewish and he's just the nicest man you could ever want to meet... So I am glad to see Eric, someone who I would call middle of the road... It confirms that there are all types in every culture... :)

I think the ex looks like B.Spears when blonde...

Wow she does look like Brittney... And look Eric doesn't have the weird eyebrow thing going on... hahaha...

Archived