July 8th Live Feed Updates

A little while ago, Eric sat down on lawn chair. After swiping at flies a few times, he finally looks underneath himself, says "God damn it", jumps up from the chair and looks around to see if anyone saw him jump up, afraid of a bug (or whatever it was). Instead of taking whatever it was off the chair, he covers it up with a pillow, then sits down in antoher chair, a few chairs away.

Lots of planes going overhead, Rachel looks up at the first one then ignores the rest. Sounds like they are in the flight path for LAX today.

Rachel just cacn not sit still knowing that the outside table is dirty. Eric "You just can't stand it being dirty can you?" She laughs and says "no". Now she is complaining that the door is dirty "and we just cleaned it yesterday".

They are assuming that no one else is awake, but we see one of the guys going into the bathroom.

Also earlier, the cameraman behind the mirror over the sink was playing with the camera while Rachel was washing dishes - giving extreme closeups of Rachel's boobs -- errrr - the HOH room key on a strong around her neck!!

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11:55 EST Eric, James, and Rachel are outside talking about the "quarter challenge" and how if she (Rachel) had started everyone together it would have been a free for all and how "she" was good at it... Don't know who "she" is but could this be the PoV challenge they were talking about last night in the hot tub...

8:48

Rachel checks on the wash... "oh, this door is dirty"... James(?) is up, walking around...

R:"I don't want to wake Yvette up, to get the lights on in the bathroom, I have to get the other lights on"

James went into bathroom(? door with red/blue)

8:50

(Rachel/Eric hear a noise)

R:"come in!"

R:"I'd like to see the show last night.... I had to go talk(DR), just out of the shower, freezing cold"

(James comes out to see R/E)

R:"how'd you sleep?"

J:"once the disco party stopped... Jennifer kept screaming, they'd turn the lights out, then someone would come in and scare her"

J:"I think I'm about to give up on saving people... they have tempers like myself... it's too hectic, then they sit and think about the different senarios... she was talking, and I said you've got to be a team player, you saw the ruckus over the quarters(?)... she was so concerned there was going to be extra money"

E:"she had this thing about $10,000"

J:"but you can't be running around like a bunch of thieves"

R:"if I'd had everyone start out hunting, it'd have been a free for all"

8:54

(two others up)

J:"maybe that's Mike's strategy, to play Jennifer, if he and Kaysar are partners... I sit and talk with you two, but maybe lext week you two will put me up"

(James is drinking plain water from a bowl)

E:"do you know your second toe is bigger than your first?"

J:"that means I'm smart"

E:"if that's what you want to think... old wives tale"

J:"when I get my golden room, I'm gonna have to put Beau on restriction.... they were trying to be quiet, not like the night before"

E:"I'm whitling away to nothing, I need some food"

J:"your body looks the same... I see it everyday... you say your wife is tiny?"

E:"5-3, 120(?) lbs... when Sarah gave me a hug... whoa, big girl... 5-11"

8:58

(Sarah brushing teeth, someone Eric went in and saw her)

James said he slept OK after they shut down the disco music room (music??). Eric says the best time to sit in the sun is now, before it gets hot.

Talking about girl's sitting on the guys laps. James "If Sarah were to sit on you, she's a big girl..."

Eric"How tall is she"

Rachel "About 5'10.5" or 5"11.. supermodel height"

James - "Amazing how beautiful it has been here in the mornings"

Eric "Yes, it has been. Wonder if that means we are high up, or down lower?"

Rachel "I think we're low - I am used to the "high thing" and this doesn't feel like that"

More are finally up and outside.. another plane goes over and shuts down conversation until it passes

9:00

(Rachel/James/Sarah/April/Maggie sitting outside... Eric roaming, and now back outside)

Rachel waiting for towels to dry still

April won't tell Eric husbands name... Eric picking on her saying she isn't a smoker, but is smoking already this morning...

she got caught, said she's not a smoker, but admitted bring cigs with her to house when asked about running out... hmmm, why bring cigs if you don't smoke they ask?

Howie ate pasta with a potatoe in the middle, one says carborama

Maggie says her shoulders feel 'nice and ripe'

Rachel jokingly asks Sarah to "bring her a nice doughnut they brought us"

Rachel says she can make cream puffs, but needs heavy cream

9:04

E:"Please do not obstruct your microphone"

R:"we don't get a please"

they joke that Eric gets please, because when he gets out, he's bigger than the BBs

Eric-"in 14 years of marriage I only have heard my wife fart twice"

Guest ranster627

manyazavoot

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:57 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this isn't out of place here...

Eric was outside with James...and Eric noticed that James' second toe was bigger than his first toe.

Eric said "you know what that means?"

James said "yeah, it means I'm smarter"

Eric said "sure, if that's what you want to think"

Now, I've heard that it means you're gay if your second toe is longer than your big toe! Concrete evidence James is gay!

9:08

Eric has gas, starting a patio conversation

April describing the first time she passed gas in front of her boyfriend... 8 months into relationship... Eric says Julie(wife) has only 1 time in 14 years... oops, now he says twice... Sarah says her mom and dad would have contests lol... now burping... someones grandma is bad.... then James dog... Aprils granddad would pay kids 25 cents to pop pimples on his forehead lol

Maggie heard a crane in the halls... Jenn/Mike/Ashlea/Beau were all in one room last night.... April wants camera to see the others... Maggie thinking she'll leave and not have any pictures of them together.... Michael said he could draw...

April says they can all find a charity event to get together at... Maggie says they will only be popular for one year, then 14 nobodys... Sarah dreamed she got fired for not going right back to work after BB... Eric dreamed he lost captain bars... talk of what jobs did/didn't guarantee... April has to be back on 90th day

Maggie says she couldn't hear because of the 'big ga-gon-ga jet' flying overhead... Maggie is worried about accidently saying something about a patient...

9:14

April/Maggie discussing HIPA(something with health insurance) Maggie syas thank you Clinton for giving me a job (lol)

(Janelle is now up)

Maggie's office is doing a pilot program, paperless online, uses a computer that rolls

Eric using system that can transfer info from fire dept to hospital

April:what if the patient can't talk, what do you do, give them meds?

Eric:then you just give it to them, or what, they die?

Maggie:people with degrees are deciding how many nurses/etc, it blows my mind, I understand budgets, but...

Sarah:do they come out of college, and become high up, or do they work the lower ranks?

9:18

(Janelle joins them)

Maggie:but they can't be making decisions about patient care... soon as someone needs patient care, doc wants to know what insurance they have

Eric asking Maggie where she lives/works

Maggie:we are only level 1 in San Fran

Eric:level 1 means on premises or within 5 they have (lists medical stuff)

Maggie:before us it was Eureka and (Humble?)

Maggie:at 17, first job, I'd stock the helicopter, backboards

April:in Dallas there is a county hospital...

Eric:that's where you want to go, practice makes perfect

M:I lived in Dorchester, worked at county

(Eric says he used to deliver there)

talk of gang bangers that would drop of gang members, drop off body, honk horn and leave

Sarah:I grew up in Chicago, I should know this

Eric:I left Boston in 98

Maggie:I was there from 99 to 02

Eric:born/raised in Newton/Welsey(?)

someone:the rich area?

Eric:well, yea

Maggie:I was in Dorchester, there was a big cathedral church on my block

April:I always like Jewish... the things you do at night...

Eric:the Sabath?

April:my friend, her and her friends would go out...

Eric:I have NO idea what you are talking about... was she a strict Jew?

April:her family was... they would get together, around Christmas...

Eric:Hanakah?

April:they make decisions based on what her family thinks, is that what you do?

9:25

(everyone moving around)

discussing Jewish wedding rituals... signing contract/license

April:I think it's so interesting, Jewish

Eric:Jewish religion is easy, we believe Old Testament, believe Jesus was a prophet, still waiting for the Mesiah...extremes believe Jews are the chosen people because of the pact with Abraham...

April:I think it's cool...Kaysar did his prayer to show us the other night...

Maggie:has anyone talked to him about...

Eric:I have...

James:when I was playing pool with him

(he meant chess, but said he/Kaysar are the only with access to the pool table)

everyone impressed at fold/rolls Rachel(or Sarahs) towels

talk of clothes, rolled cuffs, pants(Zchafarechi?) send jeans to cleaners to get them 'pegged'... turtleneck with scullycap... irish cap

9:30

Jennifer(?) came out, said she didn't want to sleep in bed with Michael, because of having a boyfriend, will only with Beau

Eric mentioned aggies, his hormones? April lit up, says she has a A&M shirt, husband graduated there... James mentions Miami Hurricanes... April tells of Texas A&M bonfire that killed people couple years back...

fireman Eric describes it (lol)

April talks how 'into' the Aggies are, game rituals

9:33

Maggie mentions no school spirit at JC(junior college)

others laughing at April and how animated she is

9:35

BB:HG, please feed the fish

April:that's my fault

James:(to Jennifer?)if I were you, I'd tell Mike to get out of your bed, he tried that in the HOH room the other night

James:dry scalp, yes... there will be an embarassing clip of me

9:36

(Eric/April/Sarah/Rachel feeding fish)

(James/Maggie/Jenn/Janelle on patio)

Jan says she got drunk on 2 glasses of wine

James:why did you guys get yelled at last night? (singing and talking about lights)(they want to find out more, but decide if they talk about it, BB will yell at them)

James asks if Jan beat Michael in chess... yes... deep chess discussion between James/Janelle

James thought Beau knew how to play, because Beau beat Michael, but James says he beat Beau in 3 moves... James/Kaysar played a game for 2 1/2 hours

9:41

Eric back out, Jennifer inside with Yvette now, Maggie wants to try something working out... sarah didn't make the coffee strong enough... Eric says use 12 scoops, a scoop for each cup

Talk of Orlando, Church Street! (I used to live/work there! yea! sorry lol)

James says he'll shave his head when they get bored... everyone, you will? James: NO WAY! I was kidding!

Eric talks of gangbangers at 12/13 years old now... talk of a movie kids should see(missed the name of it

9:45

9:45

talk of difference between crack/coke/meth/etc

James has friend out of rehab for almost a year

word for the day... enabler... when you allow or passively encourage someone

James says guy always by his exit, curses you if you don't give him money, gave him money, guy two cars away gave him a beer, he goes sit by a tree...

Sarah:why would you give a homeless guy a beer?

James:that's an enabler...

James would take food to homeless... Maggie talks of mom working at food bank... Eric considers himself conservative democrat.. James says Eric is probably Libertarian...

9:50

(Yvette changing)(others on patio or sleeping)

Maggie hasn't found the group she belongs in for politics, she wants a smorgisborg, the catchall group

9:52

James talking politics, Sarah says she'll start working out when the room is open inside, she doesn't want to work out outside

9:53

(HGs moving around again, shifting locations, and I'm back to work here)

April: Kaysar I didn't hear your alarm clock... Proof that they are trying to make exceptions for his religion... :D

Everyone has talked about working out... Most are doing so now either in the morning or at night... A couple have said they want to wait till the WOR is open...

Guest IAmTheSteve

2:10 EST.

The houseguests are on an outside lockdown. Eric believes its because they want to check on the fish.

Guest IAmTheSteve

Janelle is in the golden room looking for shorts. Man, these people don't like to listen to the "voice."

Guest IAmTheSteve

James just tells a stupid riddle.

If you have 26 sheep and one dies, how many do you have left?

Everybody answers with "25!"

He replies, "wrong, I said you have 20 sick sheep. The answer is 19."

:!: