July 8th Live Feed Updates

People in the house need medicine!! Ivette needs Motrin-she's having her period "really bad." Somebody else has had a headache & felt feverish for 3 days. Beau asked for some tylenol. (Last night Kaysar had a sore throat & wanted medicine. Also someone complained of a stuffy nose.)

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

James is explaining about how the veto works to Ashlea. He's telling her it would be better if someone from her team were "up" rather than someone from his (James) team.

James thinks that the person she is considering choosing from his team to play for her during the veto would have more loyalty to his team (James). [i think he's referring to Eric and that Eric might not use the PoV to save her if she won.]

Sarah & Ashlea both have ex-boyfriends with tatoos. Sarah's had like 14 or something, 1 of which was her name.

"I could never get a tatoo."-Sarah Then she said "if I did then I'd probably get one right here" & pointed at the back of her neck.

Sarah had her belly button peirced but took it out a year ago. Ashlea had hers pierced when she was 15.

All I can tell is Jenny's talking about the violence in the newspapers in a different country-"like showing kids dead body parts". Also how elderly influence the young & get them worked up.

Brief switch to discussion of peanut butter & protein & fat.

The girls want to get everybody to watch 1 of the guys in the shower but I'm not sure why. Lots of hg's are heading to the bathroom. Michael? is shaving his face in the shower. Michael's opening up-he grew up in Italy, was born in Paris. His parents are American. Italian is his 1st language. Went to college in Greece. He moved to America to go to University. He feels like he comes across wrong-he didn't want to share all that at first thinking everyone would think he was all arrogant. "Ok, so you're an asshole."-Howie? Michael just wanted to clarify everything. He speaks 5 languages.

[so everything he put in his blog & the website link I posted is legit-it's all true-confirms everything he just said.]

April feels better, apparently he dodged a question about where he came from last night.

Guest dark_fairy

feeds are back and it's showing Janelle April and James in the hot tub talking about breast implants. Janelle would like to get hers smaller.

April just said she didn't think she would have her boobs done again. Janelle said she wants teardrop silicon by Dr. Fisher, wants her boobs smaller and lusher. However, she has had them done already-it was really hard to sit up after the surgery.

April had her nose done also.

Kaysar asks Jan "not to bust her chops" but to just know why she got a boob got when she was 20. She said it was because she was modeling & she thought it would get her more jobs.

"Sarah has the cutest smile I've ever seen. It's like innocent. but she doesn't think she does though."-Jan

"Michael-STOP THAT!"-BB! What was he doing??

Howie can't figure out how to get the brush off the vacuum to use it. April had to help him.

Everyone got brand new white tennis shoes from BB. They all have to try them on within an hour to make sure they fit.

Guest StillMissWILL

damn howie cannot even figure out if his shoes fit him or not... omg and has to have april feel for his toes.. give me a break

Guest StillMissWILL

howie is hugging jenny... keeps calling her 'my little jenny'.... they all have been fitted for tennis shoes...