July 8th Live Feed Updates

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

April's mom's name is Jennifer Diane.

"It may be small but I have a 12 inch tongue and I breathe through my ears."-Eric-much laughter.

Someone (Jennifer?) had to cut her hair (at least 2 inches off) 2 days before the show. It wasn't her choice but she can't talk about it. She said she really misses her long hair.

Sarah rubbed James' nipples and he asked her to do that again. Her face turned read.

Sarah broke up w/her ex-tatoo guy because he couldn't "keep his snake in his pants."

"Sarah I don't think you're all that, but you're pretty damn close."-Howie

"I think you're one of the hottest 6 guys in the house."-Sarah

James told Ashlea to pick Michael to pay for her in the PoV competition. Then if Michael wins it he could take Kaysar off and then they'd have to put another girl up. Eric and April are saying "No, don't mess with it. You're putting a target on his back." According to James, Ashlea thinks Eric has an alliance against her w/Beau and Ivette. Eric says the votes are done, Ashlea's fate is sealed unless she wins the PoV.

Howie's vacumming even though the area he's vacuuming was just done by one of the girls already.

Some of the blue team are looking forward to real food & not pb&j. They don't know if the food competition will be teams again or a group competition.

Eric can cook chicken marsalla. He's describing it and making me hungry!

"Jewish men can cook." -Ashlea

Howie is spraying something while he's vacuuming.

April was talking about 1 of the girls having a cute body. Eric said:

"Like I'm gonna do anything with it, I'm gonna put it in the memory bank for the spank tank." April cracked up & said "that's better than a Howie."

Guest StillMissWILL

ashlea and janelle discussing stradegy - ashlea begging to janelle to take her off the block!!! they are saying that Ivette is a 'latin bitch'....

Ashlea & jan are discussing the veto. Janelle says she can't use the veto or she'd be screwing herself over. "I'd be a walking deadman."

If Howie uses the veto she's gonna nominate me. If I use the veto then she's gonna nominate Howie." -Jan

"If I stay on the chopping block them I'm going home."-Ashlea

Ashlea's asking Jan is anyone has said anything to her about how they are going to vote.

"You know what "Ivette said to her-that fucking cunt-hold on." (Beau walked up so they stopped talking about it.)

Jan keeps saying she can't go against her group.

"Ivette and Breau and Eric have an alliance"-Ashlea

Jan says "they're going to come after me next week-regardless."

"The thing w/Ivette & Beau just kicked us in the butt. Ivette has become a loud, annoying abrasive bitch since she's become comfortable. Little snitch that she is . . . loud annoying Latin bitch."

Janelle says she is trying to help Ashlea but doesn't want to appear to be doing so. Jan wants Eric to go because he's "strong and loud and females don't feel comfortable around him." "Rachel's confused and hurt and mad and she should be."-Jan

Jan wishes she'd stayed on the surfboard. She says she would have put up two guys, then she said she would have put up Ivette.

Jan thinks Ivette & Beau know each other.

Michael-"I think you should use Howie."

"But he's not on my team."-Ashlea

"There are no teams hon."-Jan & Michael

Ashlea says she might as well stir up trouble if she's going home.

"Everyone's scared as shit to use it." (PoV)-Jan

"Just let fate take it's role."-Mike

Now they are talking about a previous BB -4 maybe? - and whether the person that uses a veto typically gets put on the block the following week.

"Pick someone that's a crappy player, so that you can have a better chance at winning it. (PoV)"-Jan

Ashlea says "I think it's between Jennifer and you." Mike & Jan ask who. Ashlea says "You two." I'm not sure what that meant.

:!:

7:30 pm central

Jan's giving Mike a manicure.

Ashlea is talking about a different season again & keeps confusing the names of Jason & Josh.

Michael changed the subject to vacations.

Ashlea's "funnest vacation was Vegas."

Ashlea used to be a rubber girl? (I don't understand this).

April said "Man that girl is thinking way too much." (talking about Ashlea but couldn't see who she was talking to.)

Jan says Michael got busted for talking about bad things-about where to go to have sex and was busted yesterday for singing.

Michael to Eric... Eric I want one of those shirts... Eric no... Michael you would never give me one of those shirts... Eric you come to VEGAS and I'll get you one of these shirts...

Guest StillMissWILL

HOWIE - "the first thing i am going to do when i get the grand prize is run to the bathroom and jerk it"

"She's like a moped, everybody wants to ride her but no one wants to be seen on her." (joking about some girl Howie dated) -Eric

"If I don't get off or have someone jerk me then the day I win the grandprize I'm going to the bathroom and blowing a load."-Howie