July 8th Live Feed Updates

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

James is talking about sucking on Altoids on then giving oral sex (girls to guys) then the guy goes into the girl & it's all "tingly and warm." He gave Jennifer the shivers talking about it. She is definately interested in James. Earlier she had been asking him what he liked in a woman and had her hand on his arm, then touched his leg with her foot. I wonder what's going through his mind & how April's dealing with it!

Has anyone seen Maggie anytime recently? I feel like I haven't seen her all day.

Maggie left

Sarah: Who should we get rid of from the nominations

Jan: I think we should keep Ashlea

Sarah: y?

Jan: So we can kick the guys out

Sarah: But I don't feel it should be a guy/girl thing

Sarah dosn't want a guy/girl thing, but admits she sees where Jan is comming from.

Sarah says she is more threatened by howie.. that she's not threatened by james or beau .. they were debating the strength of the males vs endurance .. sarah says she will be very good in endurance compeitions.

Janelle thinks Eric and Michael could be a threat if it comes down to guys vs girls ..

Janelle and Sarah are now talking about Ashlea's choice .. and how she has it hard choosing who to compete for her in veto. Janelle asks Sarah, 'do you think she'll be the one to go.' .. Sarah says that she doesn't know. The more she talks to Ashlea, the more Sarah says she likes her.

Sarah is getting cold and is going to go sit in the hot tub.

Micheal and Ivette in Secert room. They agree April is an angel. Ivette feels jan is just fake, she wants her gone because she was told the Jan wanted her gone the first night. Micheal didn't like it when Ahlea asked him if he would play veto and loose. He would have preferred her to ask hom to win and save her.

Ashlea apparently went to michael and asked him to join POV and throw it so she will win...He is in gold room with eric and ivette saying he cant throw the comp he is too competitive. Ivette is calling ashlea and janelle fake and FT lauderdale Trash...lol... Micheal is saying how where he lives is filled with eye candy so he doesnt need janelle blonde hair and fake boobs... Michael says he likes kaysar even though hes a bit boring!

"That means something guys." -April to Michael? and Ashlea. Then they discuss how many laps it is in the pool-it's 440 laps.

April is telling Michael he has to complete. First she said that maybe he should throw the competition, depending on how it's going. Then she says he should just be honest and tell her he may not use it. She says he has to compete though.

Ashlea's trying to figure out miles and laps. April says "look at her, she really wants it. She said that 'if it's a physical competition then I'm gonna kick all their asses.' "

Now Eric is talking to Mike in the gold room and Mike is saying he can't through the competition-he can't bring himself to. Mike just told Ivette "Ashlea said if I ask you to play for me tomorrow would you throw it?" Eric tells Mike to be honest and just tell her that he's too competitive, he can't do it. Mike competed in kickboxing for 14 years.

Ivette is now going on about how fake Jan & Ash are. She's talking to Mike & Eric.

"Dude Kaysar is like the most honest person I've ever met."-Mike

"Ashlea is typical Ft. Lauderdale trash."-Ivette

Mike is making the point that if Ashlea really trusted him then she would have asked him to play for her and win with her-like 2 chances to use the veto. Instead she asked him to lose because she didn't really trust him. Michael just told Ivette that she and April were his 2 favorite girls.

Ivette said that Ashlea wanted Ivette out the first day. Ivette said that Ashlea talked proudly about how she was out of her house at 15. Family is so important and that really made Ivette distrust her. Mike agreed and talked about how important fmaily is.

**"I think this game can be played in a respectful manner."-Ivette**

Apparently BB announced that 1 mile in the pool is 440 laps because the hg's were wondering how many laps it would be.

Ivette & Mike think that all BB's announcements are prerecorded! How funny!!

Mike & Ivette are discussing how Ashlea isn't that pretty. Mike sees eye candy every day and isn't impressed.

Mike tells Ivette about when Jan put face cream on him earlier it was stinging. Ash told him he is lucky Jan's even touching his face. He said he looked at Ash like "Oh, honey, please."

Ivette doesn't like how into themselves Jan and Ash are. Ivette said she'll just tell people I'm a mess like now and hang out with them-she's not overly concerned with her body.