July 8th Live Feed Updates

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BB announced an outdoor LD... Jenny asked Michael if he would date her on the outside and he said he had already told her and she said no we were talking about looks and you have had time to get to know me now... He said of course I would...

They are saying something about maybe they'll put dimes in this time... Maybe there will be a indoor PoV contest with coins... Maybe it's something to do with the gumballs...

Someone just said you know when we go in there you need to find quarters. They are talking about competing and someone won't ask her to compete. So the POV is about to happen I guess

F HG (cant tell which one) is talking about the fish and asked K - to pray for the fish Bentley and she said he said that he doesn't pray for animals because they do not have souls

April said she hoped no-one asked her to compete for them and she then said no-one is going to ask me look at me I'm a basket case... then said I cried over Bentley... Then coversation turns to April asked Kaysar to pray for the fish and he told her he was sorry they didn't pray for animals because they didn't have souls... she seemed to be trying to get the other women upset with him not praying for the fish... She just keeps repeating that he said no...

Someone just said "I wish the game hadn't gotten so compli"-then we get fish briefly.

There was also a confusing reference to someone being upset-it had something to do with the bathroom, like maybe someone walked in on someone else?

There is some type of body building posing going on. The girls are "wowwing" and clapping.

"Eric do you stick yourself in the butt?" "Off the record have you ever juiced it up before?" (steroids).

Eric is giving lessons on how to pose for body building. Eric got a 10 for posing. Someone just got a 9.5. -4:50 central

Guest StillMissWILL

GAWD ERIC's VOICE IS ANNOYING... HE IS BORDERLINE PSYCHOTIC.. omg they are talking about Jenny being fat.. puulease

Ashlea says she'll probably choose Eric to compete for her in the PoV.

Howie swore he would not use the Pov if he won it.

April thinks that "anyone who uses it is doomed" (the PoV).

"I think Janelle is so beautiful. It makes me sick."-April

Howie says he gives better hand jobs then any girl he's ever been with. "I am the best things in life if you know what I mean." Then BB says "Howie please go to the diary room."-lock down is now over.

Sarah is in the hammock with Michael and asking him about his family... He says he has too sisters and that he is the protector...

The fhg (she lives in Orlando & works in lingerie) says he's Michael's the only one she hasn't really talked to. So Michael says "talk to me" She asks him his favorite color. Michael's favorite color is red.

Lingerie isn't very exciting according to her. Michael says "sure it is."

fhg: "You have the weirdest look sometimes. You gotta wonder what's going through your head. M:"the best of things."

M:"The competition is in the fetal stage right now." He says he hasn't really thought much about the competition & strategy. They agree that time is passing fast.

M: 2 older sisters-Claire & Elizabeth. He's protective of them. They are both "beautiful, sharp girls." His family is the best.

fhg:"You always meet the greatest guys when you're not looking for them, you know?"

M:"No, I don't know" (guys)

Both agree they are glad they are single right now.

Eric says there will be a time in the game when you can't use the PoV at all. Then they think maybe it will be that noone will win it. Kaysar says they may just not have a competition for it.

Eric-"It's ok, I know they're a little slower in Tx." (Hey, I live in TX!!)

"I hope they're not quarter looking."

" Sometimes a quarter is just a quarter."-Eric

"They wanted to divide us. to break us up. There is a game to be played."-Eric about the quarter thing. He thinks BB doesn't want everyone to just like each other.

"One time I shot my sister point blank in the ass with a pellet gun."-Michael She was going up the stairs & he shot her. Then he laughs after telling this story.

"I have scars from all my sisters."-Sarah-she says she has 3 older ones.