July 8th Live Feed Updates

Guest IAmTheSteve

2:24 EST.

As the HG are talking in the BY about broken femurs, camera 1 takes a quick flash to a view inside the aquarium. There was a handler working around the aquarium prooving they are doing something with the fish.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IAmTheSteve

2:35 EST.

Ashlea and Jennifer are talking about evictions.

A: Are live shows Tues or Thurs?

J: The manual we got says the live shows are on Thursdays.

A: Oh, well, that's good I guess.

J: So, maybe you'll get paid for two weeks.

Maybe they already have somebody pinned to evict.

Guest IAmTheSteve

2:40 EST

Lock down is over and they return inside to find Bentley gone. Hoping he's in an infirmary.

First houseguest gone.

Guest IAmTheSteve

2:42

Ivette and Eric lay down on the orange couches in the living room.

I: Man, I want to compete or something.

E: Yeah, that would be nice. But, maybe they aren't having a POV comp this week.

I: Perfect, that would relief a weight on my shoulders.

E: Maybe they won't have one for a few weeks.

2:50 EST James is in the bathroom tweezing his ear hair??? LOL Too funny... I have never heard of someone tweezing their ear hair... Maybe it's just me...

Ivette is whinning and arguing that college degree has not helped her at all that high school dropouts that she knows makes more than her. She has a degree in communications and cannot find a job. She is saying that college was a waste for her. She is really agruing with Eric, Beau, and Kaysar that college is a waste of time. She says college is way over-rated.

We went to fish sound when it was announced that there was to be a meeting... They didn't cut to fish tank and we saw the PoV box...

Rachel is holding it...

janelle and kaysar are playing chess, he's trying to compliment her saying that she seems to be a very smart girl even though she's never finished college. She gives an odd response asking him if he hates her.

1:25 pst they are all called to a meeting video is on but audio is the bubbles sound

1:25

Rachel just called out a meeting... everyone gathered on the couches... I can see her talking, but only sound is water running.... she's got a brown box... and a paper...

Guest Domestic_Goddess

Janelle and Kaysar were playing chess and talking. He was asking about her life....

Janelle: Started college but didn't finish, it wasn't for her.

Kaysar:Will you ever go back and finish?

Janelle: No, well, at least not at this time in my life.

Then a group meeting was called by BB, and we get FISH. :shock:

I am so sorry i have been watching feeds nonstop!!! I can't type!!!

We are back from BuBBles!!! Kasyar and Janelle are playing chess again!!! the rest of the gang is eatting!!!

Ashlea has joined Kasyar and Janelle

I think this was a meeting to explain how the PoV would work this year maybe... I just don't think it was long enough for a contest... and with the talk last night about Sarah having time to decide what to do with... I just don't know what to think... LOL I think it was Michael that was talking about so the Power of Booby is... Never did hear anymore of it... Seemed others in the house were trying to cover him up cause they sure were talking loud...