July 8th Live Feed Updates

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7:05 Rachel is up, talking with Eric... she heard a crane or something making noise... Eric not sure when 'they all went to bed'... 'they must be doing something(outside) because normally they open up the screen'

7:09 Yvette slept with Rachel last night, Rachel thinks Yvette might be getting sick... Rachel is making fresh squeezed OJ... "I've never done this before" (squeezed OJ)

Eric (about PBJ)... it's like being in a consentration camp, like on bread/water

7:11 they are suprised about the (arguement?) with James last night? Eric said he puts his clothes on his bed... "just lay your clothes out for the next day, so you don't disturb anyone"

Rachel:"maybe they'll just give us each our own armoire"

Eric:"I'll tell them that next time"

Rachel:"Eric speaks, and they listen"

7:18 am BBT

Eric says... "my kids go through milk like pee through a snowbank" :shock:

(What part of the country is this guy from...lol)

7:14-

Eric:"do you have good water or buy bottled?"

Rachel:"in Colorado? oh yea, out of the tap"

Rachel:"the good Rasin Bran disappeared real quick"

Eric:"I've never seen a bananna look that good!"

Rachel:"at least they could give you some variety of PBJ"

Eric:"that's their goal, to destroy your soul... they are evil"

R:(looking in fridge)"there's enough beer in here"

R:"take your vitamins?"

E:"not until after I eat, and I like to work out first"

both have dogs they like to work

R:"how did they decide on the milk? 1% or 2%"

Eric:"I only drink skim, 2% is too thick"

E:"I think it's the morning the most when I miss my kids, because they come in and wake me up... I'll have the chance to make them choc chip pancakes.. kids room is upstairs, master br is downstairs... she'll dress herself, I could leave the house... Joseph not so much, he goes up there and forgets what he's supposed to do"

R:(dog's name is James Brown, weighs 80 lbs)

E:my female dog is 75, english lab

R:"he gained weight when I moved, from apartment to farm, but he's never been on a leash

E:"even when I don't have the collar on her, I call her and she comes back"

R:"I say the word 'treat' and he comes running... I didn't know if I wanted to buy a place... I was looking at land on my own, 5 acres... $4-500,000 in Colorado"

7:23 (windows up)

R:"friend does mortgages, another a realtor, I never acted on it, never sure"

E:"I always say to Julie(wife), if we aren't sure, sleep on it"

R:"I'm very indecicive at times"

R:"boarding my horses again, it's nice, I don't have to do the work, little more to board, show lease... "

R:"my gelding is 10 years old, he was real nice, not perfect, wouldn't be competitive, he's my baby"

R:"then I have one born this year, he's half Arab"

7:27

7:29

E:"Jennifer and dating someone 7 years with no commitment, that's insecurity, and the guy is working those"

R:"last guy I dated, there were red flags 7 months in"

E:"hardest thing I do is working my marriage, have to work it on a regular basis... it's not give and take, it's give give give"

R:"we are at an age we understand, but these 'young kids'"

7:31

E:"my mom and dad instilled good work effort, that's how I am, whether he was drinking or not, he always got up for work"

R:"my parents divorced when I was 4"

E:"Julie(wife) is independant, she doesn't need me, has said 'I don't need a man', if something happened to you, I would raise the kids, wouldn't bring a man into the house"

R:"I'd like to find a nice guy, I've dated some but not found the right now, when I see the red flags..."

E:"someone once said, if you have a good relationship, the sexual part is only about 5%, if it's not a good relationship, the sexual part is 95%"

R:"he wasn't right for me, and I wasn't right for him, honestly, he just flipped out, I should have ended it at Christmas"

E:"I always seemed to break up at Valentines"

R:"my expectations weren't that high, but he seriously disappointed me..."

R:"ohhh welll...."

E:(refering to the other female HGs)"even my wife wasn't this sexual, but she had her life, her apartment, maybe I'm wrong"

(Rachel checks outside):"it's kind of cool, but it's still early"

E:"I wouldn't underestimate anyone, it will come back to bite you... it's like there are two lives here... where you have good conversation, and underlying that is the game"

R:"I said if you get voted out whatever... I see us here for a while... be careful of James"

E:"He got cranked up.. I got a little, but not like that"

R:"that's what they are looking for, and he gave them"

E:"like at the spa, someone would go off on a tangent, stay focused people... I'm proud of you, what would have happened if you had just blurted it out, I'm glad you were first HOH"

R:"will be creepy how I was sneaking around, over Sara, and Kaysar saw the camera move... the camera was right on me"(talking about finding the hidden room?)

7:40

E:"this is like the twist, there is no compitition, we just drive each other crazy"

R:"I've been eating so much food, I don't eat like this, I'm getting uncomfortable, I need to exercise, walk the perimiter"

R:"the show looks like they are always busy"

E:"like difference between a busy and slow fire station... catch a couple good fires and moral is way up here... we have a good competition and moral will go up... that's why I can't be at a slow station"

R:"I wanna watch a movie, wanna join me?"

E:"in HOH, you get to watch everything"

R:"I want Yvette to get it next"

E:"doesn't matter who gets it, long as it is the core group... role of a good leader is deligate, remember that"

R:"yep"

E:"that's what she wants to do, so let her, we are all safe... I want to get HOH, but it's not my time"

E:"that's the fear, if they get HOH and put me up... then they start thinking they could get me out now"

R:"you are a strong personality, but you are a strength in the house, leaders emerge"

E:"most people want to do the right thing, but it's not always easy, it's just leading them in the right direction, that's what I've found"

R:"5 people have to go before the jury"

E:"I want a jury that will think with their minds, make decisions based on how we played the game, but it's week 1, waaaay to many variables, but I've had a lot of good laughs"

7:46

Erie and Rachel are discussing how funny the Scavenger hunt was - and whether they will be shown on camera. (I didn't read anything about this, has anyone else?)

Eric says he is really impressed with her for the way she played (sucking up a bit?)

Eric "I hate this lack of anything to do. In a fire house where it isn't busy, people start to pick at each other. A good fire or two can really raise moral"

Rachel "I would hate to see Janelle get HOH"

Eric "I am afraid that people will voite me out early because they view me as a strong player. You gotta make decisions on how people play the game. Right now, it's tough, too many variables"

ACCKKKK timed out

7:47

E:"worse thing you can do round 1, is if someone has it against you, to blow up... that's what she(?) wants me to do, but I'm not going to react"

R:"wonder what the show was like last night"

E:"Julie(wife) is probably watching me right now"

R:"she's saying stop talking to her!"

E:"I told my kids if I'm wearing my hat backwards(he is now), I'm thinking of them"

R:"(boyfriend)he had me all messed up...he's the one that doesn't know what he wants"

E:"he wants you to ride that train with him... that's what I was talking about last night, some take bad experience and grow and move on... but when that's what you depend on... the answer will come to you, but not if you dwell on them"

R:"he's an intelligent man, but he doesn't know what he wants, I finally let him go... he turned it around, never wished me the best, said yes my life is good, I've wanted to do this since I was 7... that's todays path... he didn't see me anymore, I was just there... 36 years old"

E:"I give people credit, 30, 40 and decide to change careers, but..."

R:"this is his passion, but he says, that's todays plan.. this was after the fact, I didn't want the breakup... my therapist said you dodged a bullet"

E:"I don't have problems with people go to therapist, because I have, calls we've gone on..."

R:"she had me seeing things... list these things... I realized he never made me feel special"

7:54

E:"it can make you feel comfortable"

R:"just remembering my birthday, didn't call me to wish me... emailed me at 3pm, didn't even say Happy Birthday in the email... and for christmas, you don't give a girl of 8 months a... talk about making a bad impression, we almost broke up at new years... so that's why that didn't work..."

E:"I usually surprise her on her birthday, but I couldn't do it this year(because of getting ready for BB)...so I gave her a gift certificate for Victoria's Secret"

R:"so it works out for you anyway"

E:"the gift that keeps giving"

7:56

R:"I'm so glad I did this(BB)"

7:57

E:"they say opportunity of a lifetime comes along every 3 months"

R:"I may lose my job, if I'm gone more than 5 weeks, they could hire someone else, I work for Healthcare and test software, didn't go to school for it, don't have a degree, company put me thru classes, worked for Pharm company, then fell into this, benefits are really good, they can't make me promises(about coming back)... but if they don't, there's always Burger King!"

E:"but if you didn't do it..."

R:"I'd regret it the rest of my life"

E:"that's what Julie(wife) said, you can't NOT do it"

R:"this might be the last one, you never know... so make it good, well, Howie in his underwear"

E:"and he came out it was a different color! He went in grey and came out blue!"

8:00

8:02 Eric/Rachel still sitting in kitchen

E:"I was so pissed off at Kaysar, I can't believe he opened his mouth!"

E:"Howie said he want's all the girls out... we have 5... James said he'll vote her out... Howie is a wildcard, he wants to make it to the end, long as he can stay safe, he'll do what's best for Howie, same with Beau... I'm not looking to get Howie out right away, personally, I think he's harmless, I don't think he's stupid, he'll do what's best for the group to keep him off the block... like I said we'll be fine, I have no problem getting rid of Ashlea, she just doesn't get it, just the way she's acting, speaking her mind, on the block you'd think she'd lay low, work her magic behind the sceens, she's very young"

R:"they still have the pictures up"

8:05

E:"I know why you got upset, because she got upset, but I can't believe she got so upset at the Nomination Ceremony, but she like lost it, like I said, no matter what, you keep your cool"

R:(thinking about us?)"you'd think they are listening to everything we say... we are big entertainment the only ones up... I wish we had a disposal!"

8:07(washing dishes, Eric getting drink)

E:"seems like the icecubes melt really fast"

R:"we need to ask for an ice maker"

8:10

Rachel still cleaning kitchen, is going to wash towels next, Eric is going to go change first

at 11:07 EST Rachel laughed that her and Eric were the entertainment right now because they were the only two up. I think Rachel is going to be the one cleaning up for this group, she seems a bit of a neat freak cleaning everything lol.

8:07 am BBT

Eric and Rachel sitting at the kitchen table whispering to each other. It seems to me that Ashlea is the one that the group collectively is going to vote out.

Rachel said "So it's you(Eric), me (Rachel), Ivette, April, Maggie, James, and I think Howie should be with us too. He makes me laugh, and I need that".

Eric Said "Oh, I agree, I have nothing against Howie, yeah, I think he should be with us"

*Eric also said talking to Rachel "I told my kids that whenever I wear my hat backwards that meant that I was thinking about them"

Evidently before the LIVE feeds started they must have had some kind of competition, I think it was Veto maybe, anyway I have heard several times about "her" getting so mad during the competition. Eric said "There was no reason for her to get so mad"

(while cleaning R said if she worked out she'd need to 'put my eyes in', both commented that many HGs say they don't really smoke, 'but the ashtrays are filled with butts')

8:25(Rachel/Eric resting outside)

E:"we could be working"

R:"this is the first time they gave a washer/dryer rightaway... what to do today, I'd love to go to the mall... walk my dog"

E:"go to the gym"

R:(heard a noise)"wonder what they are doing.... need to climb up there"

E:(mimicing BB)"Rachel, stop that!"

8:27

R:"I really hope they have something fun for us to do today"

E:"I'm not expecting anything anymore"

8:30

R:"I need to take toilet paper upstairs, but I don't want to go in there(I think worried about disturbing the others?)... I need to ask for wd-40

E:"I've already got it, under the sink... for the squeeky door? I've already done it, girlfriend!"

R:"I'm surprised no one else is up, it's almost 9... we've been up so long it's like half the day is gone"

E:"it's a tough life, but someone's got to do it, someone's got to jump on the grenade... no responsibilities"

R:"that's the hard part for me, no responsibilities"

E:"it's good, but doesn't feel right"

R:"it's abnormal"

(plane goes by)

R:"that's the big excitement of the morning"

E:"and when you are talking to people, you don't want to be talking to much, especially in my case"

R:"my eyes are so sensitive, I've got to wear sunglasses even in the shade... my eyes are watering right now"

E:"James said the same thing"

8:34

R:"I used to watch the shows, and think it'd be so much fun, but never in a million years... I'm gonna have to wash that table down!"