July 8th Live Feed Updates

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1:50 am central Music discussion at the chess board by Janelle & Mike.

What Mike likes to do-call up a couple good buddies, eat sushi, drink saki, and laugh. Then go have a couple of drinks, good music & just enjoy the company. Then if he has the energy, sit in the hot tub & then just go lay on his bed.

He says he has a nice place.

Kaysar is praying and Mike doesn't want to walk by him while he is praying. He and Janelle stand in the kitchen talking.

Janelle isn't fooled by him but also doesn't really seem bothered by him. Her "fuck off's etc" are more goofing around than anger.

They both have finally gone to bed (separately).

Some male HG just held his arms open for a hug by a female hg, which she gave him before climbing into her bed - couldn't tell who they were. The male looks like he's on a cot and is laying on his back.

2:00 am central-it looks like everyone may have actually gone to bed for the night.

Unless anything else happens, this is my last post for the evening!

Sleep well! :)

Wait-thee is talking between him & someone in the other bed. Switching to cam 1 to see what is up. Whatever it was stopped temp when someone got up briefly in the other room.

"Howie, no one is hooking up except me & you on the very last day."-fhg

"Beau's growing on me, he's a very nice guy. He's hygenic, he has a nice complexion. I'm keeping my options open."-Howie

Howie's not into bald girls. He prefers "some hair length." But if she's beautiful it wouldn't matter, he'd still want to "dive right into the jungle."

Two guys are sleeping together, It looks like James and Howie. April is in the bathroom. Other houseguests have awakened.

Michael is sitting in a chair thinking, "if Kaysar loses I'm dead, better sweeten the late night crowd".

Michael goes to the room

Guest Kalla

shhhhh Michael is on the cot between the 2 queen beds in the gold room.... :wink:

Someone covers their 'peter' with a towel when he pees...

long discussion over this in gold room...

Howie...."Michael, can I ask you something?"

ALL bust up laffin...

Now they all think Michael is a virgin.

Discussion is about whether or not he is a virgin....

(I'm certian this was Michael they were talknig about)

"Michael covers his member with a towel when he pees." (he's paranoid about the cameras. They think maybe he's embarassed about his penis size. Then he opens the door to the room & they stop talking. Then a mhg asks if he can ask Michael a question & they all crack up. Michael says yes & then says hold that thought & walks out. They discuss whether Michael & Kaysar are virgins.

Michael feels he should only show the girl he's with his member. Then he gets in the bed to cuddle with Jenny & other fhg. Then he goes back to his bed.

They call the camera a cyborg. Michael says he is the vt500? - then the Shermanater (American Pie reference). Ok it's Mike making the fake farting noises. Eric? says alot of his Irish friends are like that-very unhygenic.

They want to know if Beau's giving Michael a facial in the morning, by facial they meant Beau jerking off in Michael's face.

"Howie farts the most but Eric farts the loudest."-fhg-who is the girl in bed w/Janelle? She's 22 y.o.

Beau lifts his leg to fart & someone thought he was licking his ass.

"They're going to be like houseguests please leave the gold room so we can build extra vents."

"That doesn't sound right. 'I'm a queer, let's get that straight.' It's an oxymoron."-Eric

"I'm sure they're going to portray me as the biggest queen in the world."-Beau

"Until we're done sleeping it will be dark in here."Eric They correct him that it will be dark in here all the time, the lights don't automatically go on becuase you wake up. :lol:

They turned off the exit sign behind the walls that Beau could see last night through the mirrors.

Beau's joking about hooking up with -Eric? Then Eric says if he's going to hook up with a gay guy, be bisexual, then it wll just be natural, it'll just happen.

"Beau if you feel the bed rumble in the middle of the night, it's not an earthquake, it's just Howie farting."-fhg

[i was wrong on my earlier post-the person I called Eric was actually Howie. It's so hard to tell in the dark!!]

They were doing Donald Duck impressions so it just went to FoTH.-2:30 am central.

Guest Kalla

After a little 'musical beds' Beau and Howie are together, Michael is in bed with 2 girls,... this is in the gold room.

They seem to be settling for the night, though Howie is clearly a little restless and having a hard time getting comfortable.

Guest sidraa
lol at Jennifer telling Michael he is a psycho movie man.. or something. I can't remember.. Did Michael say what his occupation was?

James telling them he is a teacher, brilliant! haha

Hahaha I actually know Michael well...his apartment is the floor above mine in Irvine, CA. Anyway, he's a special effects designer for a bunch of movies...he's SOO talented!! I wouldn't be surprised if he busted out his art work while on the show. and I am so sure he'll be on it for a long time because he's pretty coniving. anyyway, he works for movies, he draws (he's amazing) and he sculpts! :P

I'd like to know if Michael's as much a freak in real life as he looks like in the house!

After more fart noises and discussion of food-mushrooms, avacados, arthichokes, they look like maybe they're settling in-3:00 am central