Are You Sick Of Them Backdooring People Who Didn't Get A Chance At Pov????

cktb2793

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are you sick of them backdooring people who didn't get a chance at POV????

• YES!!!!!!!
    • No
  2. 2. Do you think it's FAIR to evict somebody who had NO chance to try to get off the block with POV??

• NO!!!!!!!!
    • Yes
  3. 3. Do you think next year CBS should let everybody play for POV even if it allows for a "5 finger plan" scenario????

• YES!!!!!
    • No

I don't mind backdooring....seems like an interesting strategy in the game...and not foolproof either. There is still risk, luck and skill involved in executing a successful backdooring. backdooring definition - click here . I see the term thrown around a lot...and believe it is often misused. (maybe the definition has changed?) I haven't seen any true backdooring yet this season...pseudo versions of it perhaps. If Jen goes up on the block and is evicted this week that will be a true backdooring because D&D said before nominations that is what the intent is.

I don't consider pawns being evicted as being backdoored...and don't consider Mike, Kail or Dustin as being backdoored. (Dustin was thrown under the bus!) The decision to evict them came after pov and they were put on the block...they were not the intended target at the time of the initial nominations (which is my understanding of what backdooring is). Nick may have been backdoored...I just don't recall at what point it was decided he was going up on the block...was it before or after Kail and Jen were nominated...or when Jen won pov and was going to use it on herself.

anyway...it's part of the game and takes skill, strategy and teamwork to execute it properly...especially now with the luck of the ball picks.

ImIn ~ very nicely worded and my sentiments exactly. I love the unpredictability of the game and whether or not one gets to play for POV is one of those unpredictable things!

Backdooring people is part of the game. And its best when the person doesn't see it coming. Mind you the whole situation is alot more palatable because its Jen who is being backdoored.

I'm sick of the backdooring. It's so cowardly and lame. If you want the person out, let them have a chance to play in the POV. I thought it was really crappy of Jessica to say to Dick and Dani that she was giving them a chance to play if they really wanted to be here, but then go along with the plan to backdoor Dustin. Sometimes I wish the HOH could go on the block as a replacement.

This season the HG often changed their minds from getting out the initial target to the replacement nominee. I find that lame because they know that person is vunerable before they go on the block. I think it is fair in the context of the game, but I don't like it.

As I've said before, everyone should be eligible to play in POV moreso this year because it has been combined with luxury comps. It sucks that some people cannot play for extra prizes.

So my answers are Yes, I'm sick of it... but Yes I think its fair... and Yes everyone should play.

They need to let everyone play for veto. That would cause more strategy.

In BB6, they stated that there may be times in which the veto might not be won by anyone. Only in one competition was there a chance of no one getting it, and it was a very low chance of that happening. They should bring that rule back, and actually make it work this time that a veto might NOT be won.

Also, they should change the veto, or have random,special vetoes thoughout the game, that allow the veto holder to rename a new nominee. That would create even more strategy.

PoV and backdooring have become a big part of the game... Maybe it isn't fair to put people up that didn't get to play for veto, but life nor this game is ever really fair... I just think that they need to get back to basics and stop all the stupid twists... I say that, but yet I love to see them play out... :animated_rotfl:

It looks like backdooring has become part of the game. Maybe in

future BBs the HGs will at least not be so quick to be someone's

pawn....I think if a popular HGs gets backdoored fans scream foul...

and if its a HG everyone hates its Hurray!!!

So the POV played either way is an important part of the game...

A new twist :about midseason spring a double POV where the top two

HGs gets POV....a new way to double eviction...hmmmm JMO

i feel the hoh if they get pov they shouldnt be able to change their noms

that would help cut down on backdooring

Yeah. Daniele should have let Amber win the veto if Amber came in second anyways. Why make herself more of a target to show she wanted to backdoor Jen all along? If either Amber or Jameka won, and removed themselves, Daniele would have no other choice but to put up someone else.

Yes... Yes... Yes

I am sick of it because it's been used so much. But, it is fair and part of the game. And, I think they may change it next year (if there is one.)

I would like for BB to go back to everyone playing for veto IF there are prizes involved. One, because i think it's only fair and Two so it would not be quite so easy to judge those who take the prizes. When Dustin took the $5G and trip, I didnt have a problem with it. I would have loved to have seen Dick with the option for $10,000. As I don't think he cared about who was staying and who was going at the time, I think he would have taken it. I'm still miffed that Jameka didn't take it.

I would also like to see veto comps more challenging. Well, all the comps for that matter are a little boring this year.

Archived