Saturday, August 18th

uvp

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick thanked Daniele for picking him... Sounds like she got house guests choice... They keep talking about leaving the house... Maybe they were told something about leaving the house?Sounds like maybe Dick, Daniele, Jameka, Jen, Amber, and Zach... Can't be sure yet though...

OK I think it's now offical...

PoV players are...

Dick

Daniele

Amber

Jameka

Jessica

Zach

With Eric hosting...

Thanks Yana.....I figured it out after I hit add reply...

sometimes I'm slow......not Amber slow...but slow!!!!

Edit:LOL....wrong thread!!!! I told ya I'm slow!!!

Poor Eric still doesn't get to play for POV. It must be getting to be a joke now.

Sorry, I don't want to change the topic....

but I have a quick question....

when did Whistling, Hoola hooping, and jump roping

become sports/hobbies or skills? (or is that L.A. code for other things?)

In LA they look for people with certain skills for roles a lot. You'd be surprised how many people have lost roles because they can't whistle.

AEROBICS, BADMINTON, BASEBALL, BASKETBALL, BILLIARDS PLAYER, BODY BUILDING, BODY SURFING, BOWLING, BOXING, CANOEING, CHEER LEADING, DIVING, FIGURE SKATE, FISHING, FOOTBALL, GOLF, GYMNASTICS, HANDBALL, HIKING, ICE HOCKEY, ICE SKATE, JET SKIER, JOGGING, JUMP ROPE, JUMP ROPE DOUBLE DUTCH, KICK BOXING, MOUNTAIN CLIMBING, PING PONG, POGO STICK, RACQUETBALL, RAPELLING, RAZOR SCOOTER, ROCK CLIMBER, ROLLER HOCKEY, ROLLER SKATE, ROLLERBLADE, RUNNING, SKEET/TRAP SHOOTING, SNORKELER, SNOWBOARDER, SOCCER, SOFTBALL, TENNIS, TRAMPOLINE, VOLLEYBALL, WATER SKIER, WEIGHT LIFTER, WRESTLING, Swimming: BACK STROKE, BREAST STROKE, BUTTERFLY, DIVING, FREESTYLE, SWIMMING, GENERAL, SYNCHRONIZED, Dance: HULA, TAP, Improvisation: GROUNDLINGS, Languages: SPANISH, Miscellaneous Skills: PILATES, SIGN LANGUAGE, VIDEO GAMES, WHISTLER, YOGA, Stunts: CHEERLEADING, Track & Field: BROAD JUMP, HURDLE, LONG DISTANCE, LONG JUMP, POLE VAULT, RELAY, SPRINTER, TRACK, GENERAL, Cycling: CYCLING, GENERAL, ROAD BIKING, Horse Riding Skills: HORSEBACK RIDING, GENERAL, Driving Skills: 4WD, ATV, MOTORCYCLE, DIRT BIKE, MOTORCYCLE, ROAD BIKE, STICK SHIFT

Include it all :animated_rotfl:

Poor Eric still doesn't get to play for POV. It must be getting to be a joke now.

Do you think his ball isn't even in there? With the schedule of the days that they do the POV competition and the POV ceremony, there is no way that America could vote on whether he should use it or not. I guess in a few weeks when everyone is going to be able to play for veto (6 or less houseguests remaining), he will be able to play.

"Jessica is dressed and laying in bed alone. Jen said something about a mini her, wondering what it will be. Jen said she can eat what she wants, Jess said yeah, but Jen said no, she can't, not really."

Did anyone catch the above from the feeds earlier? Think Jen's really pregnant?

Did anyone catch the above from the feeds earlier? Think Jen's really pregnant?

Jen has said many times that she doesn't like sex, and "doesn't do those kind of things". She even put on her resume that she doesn't like being touched when asked about how she likes men to touch her. I doubt she's pregnant.

(Q. what does the black paperclip icon mean pinned on the titles of some forums?)

It means there is some sort of attachment to the thread... Maybe a picture, smilie, or link...

Archived