Saturday, August 18th

uvp

:frusty: This is nerve racking.......it's like watching the show prison break

but just the reverse.

:blush: Okay ..time for me to come out of the closet

I hated Dick :evil:

now I think he's ok :smoke: (especially compared to his dawwwwwwwter)

I hate Daniele :skellington:

I Love Eric & Jess :love:

And the rest

:crybaby::pray2::sport::sneaky:

can go to ............Where ever With Dustin:princess:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani is gone next week unless she wins pov or her dad does again and takes her off. Even these morons in the house aren't THAT stupid to not put her up after this. Dani does nothing but win vetos and HoHs. There's no way they could possibly be stupid enough not to nominate her every week now until she's gone. They just can't be that stupid. I refuse to believe it.

Yes that is my guess and here is why. The Veto competition was them guessing what % of fans said what about a certain houseguest. The winner and the person who came in 2nd place get the trip. So my guess is they will have a chance to win money on Power of Ten as the prize for winning. I do believe on Power of Ten 2 people play at once so they could have Fani play against Amber and help promote CBS's new show with BB8. Keep in mind they can promote Dani and Amber's appearence on The Power of Ten during the BB8 Tuesday show which will get BB8 watchers to catch The Power of Ten the next night and might get into it.

The original plan was to let anyone win the POV except for Jen so they could backdoor Jen. She isn't going back on her word by taking someone off the block and replacing them with Jen.

Leaving the nominations the same, though, would be a good move, too - because she would remove one of the two players that they think would beat them if in the final two. Even though everyone can't stand Waaahmber, each one separately fears she would win over them.

I think it would be awesome if she did change the nominations and backdoor Eric!! He and Jess started talking about betraying their alliance with D/D immediately after they made it!! They were all talking about taking as many prizes as they could since they wanted Jameka or Waaahmber to win the POV, so they could remove one of themselves - in order to backdoor Jen. So Dani isn't going back on her word in that.

So far, D/D's biggest downfall is their inclination to believe the other's words!! Especially Eric or Waaahmber or Jess - even though Jess has been most straight-forward, I think.

Anyway, the show has gotten really good, hasn't it? It certainly improved after Dunceton left!! All the time the cams would be on him and his lying and strategizing and nasty remarking.... it was nauseating!! I am soooo glad he's gone. Now, if they could get rid of Waaaahmber and/or Eric and/or Jamememeka.... I would love it.

I still think it might be kind of cool for Jess and Zach to make it to the final two. I don't know why I think Zach making it is appealing except I always had a soft spot for the underdog.

Getting good!

Kat

Sorry, but even into the farthest reaches of my mind, I cannot see CBS putting Amber on Power of 10. They know what she is like. She would just stand there and cry. I don't think they would want to embarrass themselves LOL!

It might be a conflict of interest too. Just a guess.

But they might go to watch?

Whoever got out of the house last year(or the year before) had all the camera's following her around, and they

still had her mic'd. (I cannot remember who it was, but she got all dolled up for it and was picked up in a limo.)

I read somewhere that it was up on the CBS website. Others are saying they voted, so I guess they took their questions for the POV from that poll? Just a guess because the today was the first I heard of it. I don't go to CBS. Don't know if it is still up?

I never saw a poll, but then again, I don't thin the vote button on the "America's Player" page works either.

And yet I vote every time...I feel like a well trained lab rat...

Jessica, Jen and Dani were talking about being called in to DR. Jessica just said they asked her if she though America was stupid.

OK I guess the POV had questions that had to do with what America thought.

Archived