Saturday, August 18th

uvp

I quit watcing ST when he was talking with Amber . Yes we talked in length about the decision but it was a split second decision . :animated_rotfl: Eric contradicts himself so much I would call him on every one and tell him dude get to the point if you want to talk to me !

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now Eric is talking to Jameka. Wasn't Eric the 1 who wanted Waaamber up just to see her cry??!!!

Was this planned for him to talk to Jam & Wam? I remember when he was talking 2 Dani last night, he asked if they should continue to act like they are not together? (who knows how far that will go) Just wondering, if these diarrhea of the mouth conversations were planned

Who really is posting an opinion here? Go back and look at peoples post history. You may be surprised. And whats interesting is that new folks that want to actually have new ideas and want to post can't because Mortys has to turn folks away. But when he does, all kinds of new names that started around the same time a few years ago and have very few posts and the posts they have all seem very similar.........

Draw your own conclusions

Dep

I was just thinking about why Eric feels the need to have these windbag convo's with Wham-Jam...I think he's working the jury...he want's to be 'good' with people, defect the blame off him and on to someone else, and still look like he is 'playing' the game.

Where's Daniele? She has HOH, she has food, she has her letter from Nick, she has music, and she has clean clothes. What's frustrating her now?

You don't understand... it just sucks... it really really sucks.... and on top of that its just frustrating.... really really frustrating :smilielol: :smilielol:

:party_smilie: BB8 talks about their blogs. Dani was saying how Nick read her blog. Will someone tell me where these blogs are? I can find no details to where they are.HEY MORTY!Belle:party_smilie: BB8 talks about their blogs. Dani was saying how Nick read her blog. Will someone tell me where these blogs are? I can find no details to where they are.HEY MORTY!Belle

jessica in her agree fest with dick

Dick just told Jess that Dani is really pissed at the people in the DR. He said they have been "leaking" some outside info to her about her boyfriend and trying to get her to talk about her boyfriend and Nick. Dani told him that they won't leave it alone and keep pushing her to talk about it.

Dick is pissed about it, too, and said that he and Dani are going to talk to "Rich" about it and that he doubts if BB wants to have 2 people walk out of the house after they got down to the final 8.

Oh come on, like D/D would ever walk out of the house.

Stop blowing hot air, Dick.

I was just thinking about why Eric feels the need to have these windbag convo's with Wham-Jam...I think he's working the jury...he want's to be 'good' with people, defect the blame off him and on to someone else, and still look like he is 'playing' the game.

i guess he dont want to end up in the end with just jess vote

but it is pointless to speak to amber or jameka to explain the deal

Earlier, Jam told Wham, that if it was between Eric, and ED at final 2, she'd vote for ED to get the money.

Now, she is telling Eric that the vote to evict Dustin, was a vote for 'greed'. It sounds like she thinks anyone standing next to ED at the end, thinks they will win the money, and she's not going to play that game.

It sounds like she was willing to let Dustin get to the end on her back, but not Eric.

Dick thinks he's so almighty! He and Dani might just walk out because the DR people are bringing up Dani's ex-boyfriend! lol Go Dick, take your 'dawter' with you. The show won't stop if you leave!!! lol You just don't have that kind of power!!!

And Jameka was telling Amber earlier that she guesses people must just be here for the money..... ya think?

Isn't this a game show? I wonder if Jameka would go on "Who wants to be a Millionaire" to try to lose on the 4th question?

Dick thinks he's so almighty! He and Dani might just walk out because the DR people are bringing up Dani's ex-boyfriend! lol Go Dick, take your 'dawter' with you. The show won't stop if you leave!!! lol You just don't have that kind of power!!!

And don't let the door hit you in the @$$ on the way out...

No, Zilchie, I didn't see it...but from what I read Dick is gonna have a "talk with Rich". They just can't upset his little girl like that...I feeel sooo bad for them--NOT!!! It's just not fair for them make Darling Dani feel uncomfortable, but Dick can yell, scream, cuss, bully everyone else and that's OK!! Double standards, Dick?

There was comment a day or so ago, about 'camera' time...and how the producers use it to shape the show, and how certain HG's hog the camera...

ED is telling his LNC ladies how last nights show was all about him, and how they tried to get him out of the house....

Yes, Ed...we know you like the camera too...

No kidding arrowhead!! Maybe they'll delay them watching the show after they get out, so that Eric can high tail it back to NYC, with his head still intact!

i miss the free thinking jen

Well from the video where Dani was taking the bath in the HOH and the way he was looking at her a$$ and rubbing around on something in his pockets...anyhoo, it looked pretty odd to me. Not saying they have anything going on, but watch the video and see what you think. (Maybe I better duck and run to NYC with Eric for even mentioning this!!! LOL )

Jen please tell ED and Danille about the Eric incest comment . OK I will shut up but I cannot help it because if ED is so emotional about this little thing with DR it would keep her off the block before Eric! Love Jen gotta play hardball in this game.

is jen hinting @ ap

Archived