Thursday's Live Show 8/16

laladoopiedu

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry, I will be happy if Dick or Dani are in the finale, love, love, love it that Dustin is OUT.

sorry, I will be happy if Dick or Dani are in the finale, love, love, love it that Dustin is OUT.

me too! AND that Jameka and Amber are on the way out soon! Thank goodness I didn't have to watch a nerd herd sequel this year! :party_smilie:

I am now at the point in the season where I get every year around this time. I stop rooting for certain people and start rooting against people because I simply do not want certain people to win. I really don't like seeing good things happen to mean people.

At this point the only three people I'd not be unhappy with winning are Jen, Zach or Jessica.

How will america pull eric aside to tell him who to vote for? they dont have DR in sequester.

I bet at the finale, all will be revealed. Eric may vote last and before he casts his vote, they will let the cat out of the bag.

I agree. How great will it be when Julie brings out his little AP envelope and says, "America's Player... this is your final task to complete" and hands it to him. Jaws will drop and it will be grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!

Although it would be even better if Eric is in the final two... hopefully with Jess!

Where can I watch tonight's episode? A storm rolled through and knocked my electricity out for about an hour and half...when BB was on! I missed it all. The best episode of the season. I missed it!!! :cry:

Hey Shelby, that sucks, but now that storm is headed our way, and I can hear the thunder, we do live in close proximity. I am not sure where to go see it.

"the phonies will win"

ummmmmmmmm.............i don't think we really know for sure who the phonies are...........there may be people we like or don't like (or in some cases downright hate) but who's to say who the real "phonies" are.........unless someone knows them personally?

Considering Dani didn't have the inside information on AP or who was doing what to whom - she has figured out alot - on her own. I think she's playing a very, very good game. She's the one that's really telling Dick what to say to who(m?) and when to "Be Quiet!"

She shouldn't be vilified for winning and coming this far because, no matter how irritating her whining may get - she has gotten this far without alot of help. She called it about Eric being the one casting the mystery votes - even though she may have had the motivation for them wrong (guessing his Kail alliance).

So, I think she deserves to win based on her playing, so far. Not only that - there has never been a season of BB that didn't involve lying and misdirection in one form or another. I don't think Dani has lied to anyone as much as Dustin or Eric or Waaaahmber and a number of others.

Whether she stayed 'under the radar' in the beginning, she has won competitions - HOH and POV; she's done her "slop time"; she tried to shake things up by trying to get Eric evicted - she's played a pretty great game. And, truthfully, she's not been nasty to anyone - unless they came after her. If she made any rude remarks about the others, they were only to her dad or another confidante. None of her remarks were ever on a cutting personal level and never so low as to insinuate an incestuous relationship or to drag another person's religion down. That was her dad. I may have missed seeing her do that, though, but from what I have seen - she hasn't stooped so low - even in anger or hurt feelings. Anyway, I think she has done alright - and she's the youngest one in the house. Not bad for a lovely, skinny young girl!

Way to go, girl!

Kat

Shelby, CBS will air this episode on their site. I don't know if they will have it up tonight or tomorrow. Sunday night I missed the last 15 min of the show because of a run over in programming. Good luck...

Why is everybody so concerned about trying to break up a strong pair like D+D when you have a group of 5 alliance that has to be broken up. Just look at what voting Dustin out has done. You now have at least 3 different groups instead of just 2 with 2 wild cards(Jen,Zach). I much prefer it this way, now you dont know what is gonna happen. If Dustin stayed the group of 5 rules this game and goes to the end and in the process everybody falls alseep having to watch Jameka and Amber, Jess DO absolutely nothing but sit around and get along.

In situations like this, it's easy to forget that there are competitions...the only way D/D run the game till the end, is if they win all the comps. That is highly unlikely.

Eric and Jess were talking late last night about their plans, should one of them get HOH at some point in the game. Who knows, Whamber might win POV. Or HOH. Jam can win POV. There are lots of things that can put wrench in the D/D dominance...

Yana dear, speak. It is ok LOL. I am disgusted, but I know this is all great news for you and others. Feel free to gloat.

I will NOT... I love you too much to gloat... In fact I am kinda sad, cause I know it's not what you wanted... :( I hate that we aren't on the same side this year... But it does go to show that people can be on different sides and remain friends through it :)...

this picture was priceless

Archived