America Is Playing For Dick, Not Eric!

BrandyM82

I just feel bad for everyone in the house. I am glad I am not there being bullied. I think Dick should already be gone...his behavior has been agressive...dumping tea on Jen...banging pots and pans...I can not believe that CBS has allowed such agressive behavior...especially with the tea...Dick is a bully and I can't belive that he has Americas vote...but reading this thread makes me feel hopeless and why should I even vote...I am glad I am not in the house...I can not imagine what he would say about me being overweight...I am sure a lot since he called Amber fat...puts down everyone...it is a game but he is a bully (you do not have to play that way) and vey mean...you didnt see Dustin trying to mess up Dick's game during power of veto but you saw it with Dick....Dick is just a BIG BULLY!!!!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After about the second week Eric wasn't playing for America.

Yep. Once he decided to do things his way, his perception of US changed. In his mind he's no longer playing with the help of America, he's playing with the burden of America.

I am glad he made it to sequester though, but the longer he is in the more and more we can screw with alliances and mess up the game for ALL OF THEM depending on the show edits and our moods.

Nope because he is going to be outed this week as the phantom vote...so he should go up next week and hopefully he is out....

If you all feel that we should not have a vote maybe they should just have an Americas choice decision on whether to release Eric to his own decisions.I think it should have been his choice on whether or not he went with what America wanted. It would be nice to see him say screw you...I cant not talk to Jessica.I think he should have been able to go againt what America asked if he wanted to.

I just feel bad for everyone in the house. I am glad I am not there being bullied. I think Dick should already be gone...his behavior has been agressive...dumping tea on Jen...banging pots and pans...I can not believe that CBS has allowed such agressive behavior...especially with the tea...Dick is a bully and I can't belive that he has Americas vote...but reading this thread makes me feel hopeless and why should I even vote...I am glad I am not in the house...I can not imagine what he would say about me being overweight...I am sure a lot since he called Amber fat...puts down everyone...it is a game but he is a bully (you do not have to play that way) and vey mean...you didnt see Dustin trying to mess up Dick's game during power of veto but you saw it with Dick....Dick is just a BIG BULLY!!!!

Lol, Evil D did get you to come out of lurking... First post in two years!!!

Dustin was dumb not to put Ed off his game... That was smart play by ED... He won veto!!

LOL...yes it has me on my toes...I usually like who America likes but not this time...I agree that Dustin...well all of them should have been messing up his game but they are all afraid of him...it has been over the top with what he has been allowed to do.

I think Eric is probably a big fan of the BB game, and he thought it would be fun to go in and play for America. Obviously, some people are going to not like his personality. It would be impossible for BB to pick someone that all of America loved to represent them. Eric thinks of this as a game, as he should. I also think it would have worked better if Eric had the option of doing or not doing America's tasks or votes. That way, he could still have his own strategy without everyone whining about it, and he could choose whether or not the $10,000 is worth it to him to possibly risk his chance at the half million.

Let's face it, folks. Eric is a player. He is not merely a mole that CBS put in the house to play for us only. He is a player for himself, too. We can't expect him to sit around with his thumb up his rear end waiting to see what strategy America has for him each week; especially when most of the strategy for the week has already happened by the time America votes. If he did that, he would be like Zach, with no alliances and no real friends in the house. So, having an actual player work for, or WITH America is a flawed idea. It would have been a great idea if we only had him do funny tasks like steal all of the spoons one by one, and have people wonder who was doing it and why, and then have him win money for stuff like that. But it isn't working for him to let us choose his strategy, when it is strategy based on either the producer's editing, or the audience's dislike of Eric.

There was not really anything that any of the HG's could do to mess with another HG during the veto comp except maybe yell at them. That obviously wouldn't have had an efffect on dick, he is used to people yelling at him.

Dick won fair and square, but Dustin did match him drink for drink. Hmmm, are the Dustin haters at least giving him credit for that?

Dep

It's just something that Zach is doing to kiss up to Jessica. He asked for the date early on when he was afraid he would go on the block. But then he told the others that she is not his type.

Well as all can see, I don't post much, just read mostly. I do have to wonder what the debate is about over Eric getting to have a choice to do or not do what is directed from America. I thought the idea was that he is to do what he is told to do by America, period. So why would he be allowed to have a choice? That makes no sense to me. He would just be another regular houseguest,doing his own bidding, so there would be no "America's Player." I do agree he needs to be gone now. I like the fact that Dick speaks his mind, to their faces,don't care for some of his methods. If he is evicted then the game will be boring and it really doesn't matter to me who wins, just don't want to see everyone just laying around and telling each other how wonderful they are. I would like to see some real game play from some of these other people.

I don't like Dick much when he blows his top, but he can be a nice guy when he's not manipulating everyone under the cover of angry outbursts. He turns it on and off with people. He'll call Eric everything under the sun one night and the next he's hanging out with him. It's all strategy because when Danielle told him to turn it down a notch, he acted entirely different around people as if nothing happened. It's truly odd to watch him on alternative nights of BBAD. Almost like split personality disorder.

I don't know if I'm ready for Dick to go yet. I'd be really interested in seeing his endgame, even though his game up to now has been so self-destructive. I'd especially like to see how he changes up if Danielle goes before him.

Eric agreed to be AP in order to earn some $$$ on the side.........it seems ridiculous to me that anyone thinks I should make my vote depending on what I think would be in his best interest. I, like everyone else, should be voting for the way I want the game to go (even if that means it would get Eric booted out!).........I don't have to worry about who my vote benefits OR who it doesn't and neither does anyone else in America.

Next, I'll be reading that it's unpatriotic to vote for Eric to do anything that could harm America's player........or maybe that was on here somewhere, already, and I missed it............................................................just in case.................I LOVE THE USA!

:flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

PS.........fluff, that was gross!................true, but gross lol

Archived