America Is Playing For Dick, Not Eric!

BrandyM82

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eric is really pissing me off. He does not have his assingment yet and he is working his ass off to make sure Dick leaves. He is supposed to work the other houseguests to have them vote the way WE AMERICA want. He is just doing what he wants and F/U America.

wahoooooooooooo go Eric go!! I can't stand that low life, dead beat father (and i use that term loosely)....he has no mind to play the game...he only threatens and bullies...

From what I've read it sounds like Eric is working his ass off to get Dustin voted out.

Will you Eric haters ever be satisfied?? Or are you still demanding Dick be crowned Best of Big Brother?

Who's back did he stick the knife into...Nick was not a friend...The banner called him out and then Danielle and Dick went after him..

the banner...THAT is the ONLY reason Dick and Danielle went after Eric period...so I guess that makes them smart??? wth...they would have NEVER figured it out without the banner...period...

and if all you Dick lovers (hee hee) are so adamant about this AP rules...and griping that he's not doing it the way you want....heck why not just have America vote off a player every week...don't even leave up to the houseguests anymore??? huh huh? since you want so much control...maybe BB should just change the entire game....with Dick in there...they already have...maybe next time they'll allow fire arms too ...

It's much easier than that; I want to have the choice of selecting Americas player. Wait 3 weeks and let us decide. That way we might actually try and help the person.

Eric's a low life and dumb as a donkey. It should be apparent by now if he wants our help switch to the dark side.

I still think the America's Player thing is rigged. Everytime I vote, I vote about 20 times...and nothing prevents me from voting more. Anyone else allowed to vote more than 10 times? Anyone seen a "you have maxed out your votes" window or something??

is the live vote actually being taped and held tonight? I read that on the live feed update. Also, I like eric when he is doing what we tell him. I only hate him when he decides stuff for himself.

Archived