America Is Playing For Dick, Not Eric!

BrandyM82

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am playing to get out the people I don't like in the show. At first it was Jen, but now its the terd herd. I don't think our responsibility is to help Eric get to the end but just for him to do our bidding. If he is America's player, then whatever I want him to do, is what I will continue to vote for. And I don't mind saying that most of the time I wish I could get him to evict himself. He is very annoying to watch.

Just cuz there are all these places emailing others to vote Dick out, I'm sure that Joe & all of the friends he stole from Dustin are voting to evict Dustin. Not to mention all of Dicks friends. I'm sure Eric will hasta vote out Dick. Will it work? I sure as hell hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? America try to win the game? America can't win the game. America can only influence the game. Are you saying that by Eric winning the game, America wins the game?

And if the purpose of this twist is to have America win, why would there be these other tasks that are created to stir up the housemates? I don't think the producers came up with this twist for the reasons you think they did.

If you go to the CBS.com site to the AP page, it does say something like, "Can America and Eric make it all of the way to the finish line?" So the idea was originally that America gets a chance to try to win with Eric, even though we don't get a prize. Obviously, that's not the way it's turning out, though. Plus, the people who aren't watching the feeds don't even know when they vote that the house may have completely changed in its strategy since the last t.v. show. So, the whole AP idea is flawed if the voters are only watching the show. I do like the AP idea, but it relies too much on the show's editing this way. I think it would have been better to keep up the America's Choice votes, but maybe let us choose things that affect the houseguests day to day, like waking them up every hour, or doing wake up messages. Those things let us participate and weren't as flawed as the AP idea.

I don't think we are intentionally trying to help Dick, but I also don't feel we are trying to help Eric. CBS comes up with the weirdest/simplest tasks for Eric and if he gets 5 he makes 10,000, that's 2000 for each task - he makes more for his 2 or 3 minutes of work than a lot of us do in a week. Why should we make life easy for him, what's in it for us? For me the fun of AP is trying to make it as hard as possible, make earning the money harder, he's the only house guest that gets anything extra, he'll probably end up making what Jen gave away in the veto comp. Just my opinion.

You do not have to like the guy at all, the whole point of the twist was to have America try to win the game, but people would rather watch people like dick so whatever.

I listened very carefully to what the announcer was saying about this tonight and he said Eric is WORKING FOR YOU AMERICA... No mention of America you are working to help get Eric the win...

Yep, Yana. It even says that in BOLD PRINT on the CBS site.

Eric is working for you America, and now you can tell him what to do.

Which one of the two nominees do you want Eric to get evicted from the Big Brother House?

It's your choice America.

If America is playing for Dick then ....America SUCKS!!!

They did say in the begining that Eric was playing for us and how far Eric gets that is how far we would get....If Eric wins than we win.....

Eric is really pissing me off. He does not have his assingment yet and he is working his ass off to make sure Dick leaves. He is supposed to work the other houseguests to have them vote the way WE AMERICA want. He is just doing what he wants and F/U America. He is NOT working for America. Eric is only working for Eric and doing what ever he wants.

Archived