Saturday, August 11th

CeCiMom

Eric has scraped off the crusty bottom of his previous incest comment, to deposit a new load of vileness...and being a coward about it at the same time.

Get in ED face Eric! Be a man! Spit the vileness on ED, if you're so brave!!

Eric has sunk to new lows, and I gave him a pass on all the earlier stuff. They ask Dani to intercede with her father...someone needs to put Eric down for his incest comments.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK..

Dick won't be in the house anymoorre!!! HA HA HAHA HA HA :animated_bouncy:

And would you people stop using herd, when I named you guys I at least was original! Why can't we think of anything without Herd in it!!??

Dust just suggested Eric be on the block next to whoever gets taken off....Eric sitting right there in front of him!

I bet he did, since producers basically saved Eric this week. How funny he does not suggest himself now. Maybe that comment will motivate Eric to help get Dustin up.

If Dick were making the comments racial I doubt CBS would let it continue so WHY are they letting him verbally and sexually- yes sexually HARASS the others now with the vile phobic comments. I would have either forced him into hitting me or talked all the others into a mass exodus to for CBS to remove Dick- he has went so far over the line that I dont even want to read about it or see it. Dick is not a dick- he is an ass. And he is abusive and is a bully- I found him amusing at first- untill he crossed all the lines and became discusting. Shame on CBS for letting all the verbal and sexuall Harassment continue. SHAME SHAME SHAME on you CBS - In my line of work one would have already been fired. :flags_unitedstates:

As their numbers dwindle, they should start getting worried about the 'phantom vote' after this week.

The number of possibilities is getting lower each time it happens especially if they take into account who the HoH's were each time it happened since they couldn't vote.

They have to realize it has to be either Eric, Amber or Jameka after this week.

Eric is the biggest turd in the Turd Herd.

This is going to be one interesting week, can't argue that!

I completely agree with you MissChris, yes others said some vile things. but not in a bully, in your face, trerrorizing, banging pots and pans way . Dick is a bully and likes it that way, I just wish he would grow up, he's the supposed elderin the house, BE A MAN DICK not a a-hole bully.

:animated_rotfl: this is a reality game show...........not anyone's "line of work".........most of the HGs don't even have jobs.........and Dick works in a bar with rockers and groupies..........I doubt he acts or talks any different at his "job" than he's doing in the house.

why the hell are these two idiots gameplanning

I cant BEALIVe they are already planning NEXT WEEK.... Dan "if i get hoh ill put up Erik and dust" huh if you win Geezzzzzzz

two idiots

its simple they win hoh put up eric and dustin end of story

no need for all this crap they doing now

Wow...what a change up....

First, ED was only a turd IN the house, and a nice guy out of it, proof being his wonderful friends...

Now, he's the same outside the house at his bar job?? He'd get fired for sure...I can see him calling some woman a c***...and getting away with it???? Somehow, I doubt that very much.

Makes him a psycho in my book any way you look at it.....

Archived